What's new

PTI resigns from assemblies.

Nei Nei, they do. They do. They try to squelch our voices, but they forget that it is I that ensured that their voices are sent compressed over wideband and narrowband.

SQUAWK! :D

Although, I must also caution you, that in the best angelic traditions, thou shalt be discarded once thou shall have done your assigned duties.

SQUAWK! :D

Although, I must also caution you, that in the best angelic traditions, thou shalt be discarded once thou shall have done your assigned duties.

Nah, I dumped them a long time ago. Best I not say more on my dealings with the angels, just that a single stamp at certain places costs a 1000 bucks. A STAMP!. .. and a lowly yet significant 1000 bucks.

Still, the reality is that the angels are from the same crop as the rest of us; so why should be expect any different?
The only issue I have with them is when they declare themselves different.

Nah, I dumped them a long time ago. Best I not say more on my dealings with the angels, just that a single stamp at certain places costs a 1000 bucks. A STAMP!. .. and a lowly yet significant 1000 bucks.

Still, the reality is that the angels are from the same crop as the rest of us; so why should be expect any different?
The only issue I have with them is when they declare themselves different.

We are not too different, you and I. :D

We are not too different, you and I. :D

Maybe , Maybe not. The difference I guess is that I still get to see glimmers of hope here and there. Accomplishments that go unsaid and unnoticed. These things you have had a long disconnect with and perhaps is why you are more acerbic about the nation and people than I am.

Maybe , Maybe not. The difference I guess is that I still get to see glimmers of hope here and there. Accomplishments that go unsaid and unnoticed. These things you have had a long disconnect with and perhaps is why you are more acerbic about the nation and people than I am.

Just give it some more time. I am further along, but the path of realization is the same. You will get here too. :D

After National Assembly resignation, KPK govt seats should now be resigned as promised !!!

Expelled from PTI, Javed Hashmi also resigned from National Assembly seat.

Expelled from PTI, Javed Hashmi also resigned from National Assembly seat.
Drama Queen... How could he (JH) announce his resignation when the PTI resignations (including JH's) were already submitted to the Speaker NA days earlier?

1102422795-1.gif

p1_13.jpg

Last edited:
HAS IMRAN KHAN RESIGNED FROM NATIONAL ASSEMBLY YET ????

HAS SHEIKH RASHEED RESIGNED FROM NATIONAL ASSEMBLY?

HAS SHAH MAHMOOD QURESHI RESIGNED ?

HAS DR ARVI ALVI RESIGNED YET ?

HAS KPK CM PERVEZ KHATTAK RESIGNED ?

Drama Queen... How could he (JH) announce his resignation when the PTI resignations (including JH's) were already submitted to the Speaker NA days earlier?
They submitted their resignation letter? Then why coming like fools and giving speeches after few days of Hashmi?

It's like saying to your boss I quit and still work for him, when you're not obliged to.

Back
Top Bottom