What's new

PTI resigns from assemblies.

Perhaps the whole idea is to end this state and return to more manageable levels. Everybody likes Krakozia?

No, it is not as deep as that. The "angels" only care about self-preservation, that is all.

[
He is a politician as I said...

We keep hearing claims and rumours.. People/Politicians claimed Nawaz and Zardari having billions of dollars of fortunes (not 1-2 billion dollars but really big numbers), people claimed Musharraf having billions of rupees, there are tall claims and I can't write in one post so... Believe only when enough evidence is available
Sorry to tell you that he is a lawyer frist, then a senator of pakistan, it makes him 10000 times more hounor able , resonable, trustworthy then you & me & any news or again at ion itself, as a politician, he knows many dirty secrets too?

[

Sorry to tell you that he is a lawyer frist, then a senator of pakistan, it makes him 10000 more hounor able , resonable, trustworthy then you & me & any news or again at ion itself, as a politician, he knows many dirty secrets too?
Sir claims by individuals are called "claims"

The definition of reliable source in my opinion is the claim by major newspapers such as BBC, CNN, Reuters, news from top TV channels of the country with references, the government official such as the Prime Minister, state minister with proven reference etc.

When the news is claimed by somebody it is either a third party source or just a claim. I treat Aitzaz's statement as a claim and he felt no need to prove it. It was a standalone statement and he did not even repeat that on many occasions.

We have had discussion over the matter before, it is worthless discussion in this thread as the original topic is different

Dont club us with yourself :) its your individual opinion.

When there is "We" "Us" then surely the plural doesnt want it. Its only you who is frustrated to level of insanity

By the way what you had done for this country as an individual ?

:P time to snatch green flag from your location box . bhagoray

Much more than some Journo. The "angels" owe me their voices so to speak :cheesy:

Sir claims by individuals are called "claims"

The definition of reliable source in my opinion is the claim by major newspapers such as BBC, CNN, Reuters, news from top TV channels of the country with references, the government official such as the Prime Minister, state minister with proven reference etc.

When the news is claimed by somebody it is either a third party source or just a claim. I treat Aitzaz's statement as a claim and he felt no need to prove it. It was a standalone statement and he did not even repeat that on many occasions.

We have had discussion over the matter before, it is worthless discussion in this thread as the original topic is different
No way you ill ever able to get any thing on the Crouption of the politicians, of pakistan no , BBC , can will have that, it only will appear through the mouth of Thier political opponents?
With that said, why not noora king challenge him in any court of law in pakistan?

No way you ill ever able to get any thing on the Crouption of the politicians, of pakistan no , BBC , can will have that, it only will appear through the mouth of Thier political opponents?
With that said, why not noora king challenge him in any court of law in pakistan?
because these claims are always coming from individuals. I started hearing such claims back in early 1990s. Musharraf had a wonderful chance to get every criminal politician exposed but he himself couldn't prove anything against them.

I am quite a straight forward person in this regard, distinguish between claims and proof at least between claims and reliable source. As I said, the claim of Nawaz Sharif being the second/third largest investor in UK can't be true simply because if the claimed fortune of Zardari, Nawaz, Altaf, Imran, Musharraf, I, We, They, You all combined, it would still be just a few billion dollars. Not much when you see the big daddies/fishes of the business world mainly coming from USA, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, China and India.

India emerges as fourth-largest investor in UK - Economic Times

Besides tall claims if we talk about reality. Transparency is very important in Europe as you know, it is very easy to find out assets of any individual. If you want to know the property listed under somebody's name and if you know the address it is very easy to find out the true value and ownership details etc. Certain authorities can trace assets of individuals if need be.

For companies any individual is free to give a brief search on this website and every white money will start appearing

Company Check | Free Companies House search and download

For example it says that the son of Nawaz Sharif has assets worth about 3 million pounds and liabilities of the similar value (from all companies combined)

HASAN NAWAZ SHARIF director information. Free director information.

and then you go dig deeper

Company Accounts for HASAN NAWAZ SHARIF Download FREE Accounts for any company associated with this director.

and it includes much acclaimed "Flagships Development Limited".

I am no fan of any party including PML-N but I don't buy conspiracy theories so easily. The biggest "alleged" fortune of Nawaz Sharif is the property in Ilford but I have not been able to trace any links between them. Even if it had connection with Nawaz Sharif it is definitely not under the mentioned companies in the above site (probably under third-party's name)

8-19-2014_26450_1.gif

Much more than some Journo. The "angels" owe me their voices so to speak :cheesy:

These "angels" never speak directly to lowly humans.

What they do, shouts loudly for them. :D

Back
Top Bottom