What's new

PTI resigns from assemblies.

Or maybe not at all. This is what we call in cricketing terms, desperate innovations. Like the backward flick for a four. If it hits, it hits, if it lands in the hands of the fielder.. game over. In all seriousness however, I think Aitzaz Ahsan has it on the spot; both IK and the Government are in a Lose-Lose situation. There are no winners out of this foolishness, only the state of Pakistan that loses.

So this is how PTI ends. History ( when judging its end) will say that this resignation was its main factor. So a party who is not even second highest in national assembly and didnt even have complete majority in KPK is resigning. To what end? N will easily hold re-elections in those areas and PTI will be left with its empty promises. Nothing to show for it and trust me PTI haters will use this resignation as an excuse that the man could not handle the difficult province of KPK. PLZ PLZ PLZ imran dont do this you desperate fool/

BvVY74DCEAAVHTO.jpg

:what:o_O
Lol this guy will use any thing to make people follow him. Now bring ethicity to prove his point.

So much national party, unity bla bla stuff...

Shahid afridi is in srilanka playing a series for pakistan in a few days. Leave him out of this as that guy is just doing his job. Imran khan has truly lost his mind. the man has gone mad after the thirst for the PM seat.

i raised 2 points man Mid term Election if PPP and MQM not go with Govt and Bi-Election (1 month ago EC said if PTI resign from Assemblies) they will go for Bye - Election.

BTW within 2 days KPK govt will in hands of noora, 14 seats PMLN, 6 Seats JI, 12 seats of Mullah Diesel against 30 odd seats of PTI. tit for tat for IK by Govt
That would happen over the dead body of #KhattakDancer

I dont think nawaz will even feel the heat. IK's gameplan is to keep prodding people till next general election but his supporters might not be able to sustain the campaign.

Dear ALL PDF members,

Anyone here interested in joining my political party? For reals, this isn't a joke.

Just wait till I think of a cool name. We can even have an armed wing too, lashkar e na maloom afraad (LeNMA). :guns:

I'll take donations, also in a few days time I will have a manifesto up.

Please contact if interested. :pakistan:

Seriously, someone should form a satire party. People would flock to it, they've given up hope in every other party. It'll go to show how much of a joke our real parties are. Write up a cheeky manifesto, get people to follow you on twitter and facebook - that's all it takes.

Pakistan Pity Party - "We promise to deliver nothing and will work our hardest toward that very goal!"

Seriously, someone should form a satire party. People would flock to it, they've given up hope in every other party. It'll go to show how much of a joke our real parties are. Write up a cheeky manifesto, get people to follow you on twitter and facebook - that's all it takes.

Pakistan Pity Party - "We promise to deliver nothing and will work our hardest toward that very goal!"

I would love to be part of Part, who promise nothing.

Back
Top Bottom