What's new

PTI resigns from assemblies.

I hope app sirf Altaf Bhai ki tara bahir sa khali telephonic khitab nahi kerin ga balaka Pakistan be aiin ga.

I will come to Pakistan, I will march without a car and bullet proof glass, I will even wear a 'shoot here' sign on my back, I will even enter the Red Zone and bring about a peaceful bloody revolution.

All part of my manifesto, don't worry.

But you are convinced that the next PM (Imran or whoever he is) will fail as well. That is not what you call as an impartial assessment specially when you have yet to give the reasoning behind such an assessment.

That is the impartial assessment, and is correct.

Pakistan has huge and mounting issues of power, law and order, justice and social development, including health and education. It consumes more than it produces, it has an unstoppable circular debt problem for its power sector, it has little FE reserves, it has a military that controls its foreign and defense policies, and the list goes on and on.

Nope, even the Pope himself cannot sprinkle enough Holy Water on this mess to absolve it.

I will come to Pakistan, I will march without a car and bullet proof glass, I will even wear a 'shoot here' sign on my back, I will even enter the Red Zone and bring about a peaceful bloody revolution.

All part of my manifesto, don't worry.

All hail to Jungibaaz. :enjoy:

KPK assembly ;124 seats
Simple majority :63
PTI,JI,Indep Gp :68
Apposition : 55
1 seat vacant
Apposition needs 8 MPAs to form Govt
8-18-2014_26378_1.gif

Looks like JI will join PMLN to form gov and they will get the whole KPK and free hand too :) win win for PMLN
its only PTI loosing here :)

8-18-2014_26372_1.gif

IK in great problem here, even Sheikh SB took a U Turn from PTI :)

Only IK burned the boats here ,.. all other jumping out and joining other boats near by :) :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

That is the impartial assessment, and is correct.

Pakistan has huge and mounting issues of power, law and order, justice and social development, including health and education. It consumes more than it produces, it has an unstoppable circular debt problem for its power sector, it has little FE reserves, it has a military that controls its foreign and defense policies, and the list goes on and on.

Nope, even the Pope himself cannot sprinkle enough Holy Water on this mess to absolve it.

Europe came out of the dark ages when it was plunged into darkness, Than world wars, Japan after being attacked by nuclear weapons came out strong. They didn't needed Pope's holly water. Why cant Pakistan. Yes the factors above are there but not something beyond repair provided we have somebody who wants to take Pakistan out of this mess and not someone who rigs elections and come to power only to further plunge the country into chaos.

Europe came out of the dark ages when it was plunged into darkness, Than world wars, Japan after being attacked by nuclear weapons came out strong. They didn't needed Pope's holly water. Why cant Pakistan. Yes the factors above are there but not something beyond repair provided we have somebody who wants to take Pakistan out of this mess and not someone who rigs elections and come to power only to further plunge the country into chaos.

Europe had the Marshall Plan. Japan had direct US occupation. Both areas had educated and hardworking people who genuinely wanted to recover and rebuild.

None of those things hold true for Pakistan, no matter who comes into power.

Imran will certainly try to have a bloodbath for cleaning his tactical blunders. I said it right in the start Mark my words! nothing but only a lot of shayasi shaheeds can save IK's grace now....He has taken himself to a position of certain clash just to satisfy his own ego....And the worst part is that he will again become the scapegoat and someone else in PTI will reap the rewards....

Imran will certainly try to have a bloodbath for cleaning his tactical blunders. I said it right in the start Mark my words! nothing but only a lot of shayasi shaheeds can save IK's grace now....He has taken himself to a position of certain clash just to satisfy his own ego....And the worst part is that he will again become the scapegoat and someone else in PTI will reap the rewards....

Correct. IF the rumours of JI joining PMLN in KPK is correct then IK is politically finished unless PMLN screws up the governance in the country in big way.

Europe had the Marshall Plan. Japan had direct US occupation. Both areas had educated and hardworking people who genuinely wanted to recover and rebuild.

None of those things hold true for Pakistan, no matter who comes into power.

Quaid-e-Azam made a country out of the very same people. Lets not get carried away. If Pakistan has enough man power to help gulf build up, than surely Pakistan has enough for its own needs. We just need one leader like Mahathir. Most of our educated go to countries like US and Canada for better life, people are willing to come back and work for Pakistan, but not under Nawaz or PPP.

This was how we built our nuclear program and this is who we can build new Pakistan.

Quaid-e-Azam made a country out of the very same people. Lets not get carried away. If Pakistan has enough man power to help gulf build up, than surely Pakistan has enough for its own needs. We just need one leader like Mahathir. Most of our educated go to countries like US and Canada for better life, people are willing to come back and work for Pakistan, but not under Nawaz or PPP.

This was how we built our nuclear program and this is who we can build new Pakistan.

Dream on, brother, dream on! I can wait for you to wake up, just like many people on PDF are doing these days, to what reality actually means.

Who will then form the KPK government after local re-elections. Lose -Lose for PTI.
Yes yes loose because they are not ready to be part off this corrupt system and tolerate an idio. leader at least some one has gutts if nation can't support this than nation truly deserves leaders like Altaf Zardari Nawaz and Fazlu and they deserve Gullu and Pomi Butts

That document is totally unrealistic and will never be realized as written.
It is an economic vision, not a feasibility report. PTI will use several experts to determine a viable economic revival policy for Pakistan, if it comes to power.

Reforms are in effect in KPK: Analysis: In Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa budget, PTI lays out a strong start – The Express Tribune

Right now, PTI operates under a fixed budget and focused on economic needs of KPK. However, not all of its demands are met by Federal government. Still, PTI have demonstrated best economic management in Pakistan in current times so far: Imran congratulates KP govt for best financial management

Correct. IF the rumours of JI joining PMLN in KPK is correct then IK is politically finished unless PMLN screws up the governance in the country in big way.
Maybe this is what they want? KPK has lot issues where PTI maybe falling short. All this stunt maybe to named as political shaheed?

Back
Top Bottom