What's new

PTI resigns from assemblies.

Sure, why not?

The correct conclusion will remain that the economy is down in the dumps and will remain there, no matter who is PM, given the very basic issues that nobody is tackling effectively, because the means to do so have simply been destroyed over the last few decades.

Perhaps but that does not mean one should give up and not try to revamp.

By the way if you dont mind me asking what are your credentials? are they by any means economics related?

Sir phir wohi baat. When elections came people knew that PPP was finished and the competition was only between Nawaz and Imran. So naturally both these accused the other. You say Imran ko Nawaz ka aga peechay nazar nahi atta, i can say the same about Nawaz. Who called PTI a B team of Zardari and accused ISI to be behind Imran, even to this date. Today Nawaz is in power so tell me who will Imran target if not Nawaz due to his poor performance and Kingship style government? Its not obsession its reality.

By the way Imran is not the only one targeting Nawaz, so is Qadari.
Jahan 1 bande ko 50,000 baar zaleel karte hain ye sab... main kehta hon 10 leaders ka naam lo... corrupt is corrupt.. pick n choose karne ki zaroorat nahi..

Dear ALL PDF members,

Anyone here interested in joining my political party? For reals, this isn't a joke.

Just wait till I think of a cool name. We can even have an armed wing too, lashkar e na maloom afraad (LeNMA). :guns:

I'll take donations, also in a few days time I will have a manifesto up.

Please contact if interested. :pakistan:

Yes your eyes plz?
& stop of bieng over educated?

Senator Aitzaz Ahsan says PM Nawaz Sharif 3rd biggest investor in UK, Imran Khan is right NA 124 verification endorses Imran Khan's rigging allegations.
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader, Senator Aitzaz Ahsan has claimed that Prime Minister, Nawaz Sharif is the third largest investor in England from all over South Asia, he talks about foreign investment in Pakistan, but not bringing his own capital to the country – ARY News reports.
During a debate of foreign policy of Pakistan in the Senate, Aitzaz Ahsan said that there is no Foreign Minister of the state. He inquired the Government that isn't there any competent person in the National Assembly or in the Senate, whom it could charge with this responsibility.http://www.arynews.tv/aitzaz-asks-pm-nawaz-bring-capital-pakistan/
He said it... and the credible source?

Aitzaz is a politician so his statement is not enough unless reported by credible agency

He said it... and the credible source?

Aitzaz is a politician so his statement is not enough unless reported by credible agency
& who he is ? Genius ?
Senator & the top most lawyer of the country? Not enough?
Ohh you want, UK, s PM, come & beg you to tell you that?

Dear ALL PDF members,

Anyone here interested in joining my political party? For reals, this isn't a joke.

Just wait till I think of a cool name. We can even have an armed wing too, lashkar e na maloom afraad (LeNMA). :guns:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you and armed wing :rofl:

hahaha.... but yes if you form political party and that is non-extreme... surely many people will vote for you

Perhaps but that does not mean one should give up and not try to revamp.

By the way if you dont mind me asking what are your credentials? are they by any means economics related?

I am not advocating anybody to give up. I am just keeping my assessments honest and impartial, that is all.

Definitely better than last 5 years of PPP. It is acknowledge by the economics from within Pakistan as well as International Financial Institutions such as the World Bank, IMF and Moody. The exaggerated and factually incorrect white paper of PTI does not mean the whole scenario is like that
What is the benefit of this so-called economic prosperity which brings no relief for the masses? You think that impressive figures represent the economic performance of a nation properly?

Real economic prosperity begins when revenue generation exceeds operating costs of a country, leading to elimination of inflation and surplus budget. This brings relief to the masses and improves living standards of people.

Institutions such as IMF, World Bank and Moody are designed to serve Western interests. They do bail out a nation from economic collapse but with severe penalties. A nation's economy cannot flourish depending upon huge loans from these institutes.

Recommended readings:-

http://www.sbp.org.pk/research/bulletin/2011/Vol-7-1/1Yaqoob.pdf
http://spearheadresearch.org/SR_CMS/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Pakistan-economic-snapshot.pdf

I don't consider borrowing of 1200 billion rupees for so-called economic revival a sign of economic prosperity.

Even PTI was saying the same thing before the May elections that there is no alternative left for Pakistan except taking more loan from the IMF. Your very own Asad Umar is on record alongside several top economic experts of PTI. The loan was inevitable..
Pakistan have taken such level of economic hit under PPPP that taking loans have become need of the hour. However, good economic revival strategy can steer Pakistan out from this mess much sooner then it is possible under PML(N), assuming that PML(N) can even bring economic revival, it cannot even in full 5 years term just like PPPP.

You know why Ishaq Dar is Finance Minister? He is samdhi of PML(N). Ishaq Dar will ensure an economic policy which favors the interests of PML(N) first and the rest as secondary.

The economic policy of both PTI and PML-N was very similar before the general elections. It even resembled the energy project of Pakistan. Only difference is one party came to power and started implementing it and the other party reverted back playing the role of opposition. I see nothing difference in PTI's economic agenda. Perhaps implementation could have been even better but that is to be seen and tested. The performance of KPK vs Punjab government suggests it would have been no different.
I suggest that you read this: PTI, PML-N lock horns over economic policies – The Express Tribune

Yeah destroy whatever is left. When there was civil disobedience in USA, USA was already one of the richest country in the world. It was not standing as compared to Pakistan. The only consequence of civil disobedience who was in similar situation to present-day-Pakistan is the Pakistan back in 1971 when civil disobedience led to division of One unit
Why not force PML(N) to push for reforms?

Last edited:
I am not advocating anybody to give up. I am just keeping my assessments honest and impartial, that is all.

But you are convinced that the next PM (Imran or whoever he is) will fail as well. That is not what you call as an impartial assessment specially when you have yet to give the reasoning behind such an assessment.

& who he is ? Genius ?
He is a politician as I said...

We keep hearing claims and rumours.. People/Politicians claimed Nawaz and Zardari having billions of dollars of fortunes (not 1-2 billion dollars but really big numbers), people claimed Musharraf having billions of rupees, there are tall claims and I can't write in one post so... Believe only when enough evidence is available

Yes, the new is authentic: PTI to resign from all assemblies — except KP: Shah Mehmood Qureshi - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

I WISH they resign from KPK asap and I wish another Pashtun dominated party like ANP gets the primacy in KPK to take the wind out of IK's ethnic sails.

And here is the threat/blackmail!

He also said that, as planned, the PTI will march to the Red Zone Tuesday evening if the prime minister does not hand in his resignation.

“We will try to be as non-violent as possible. But we also understand that a crowd this large is difficult to control. Khan will appeal to them to remain peaceful.”

BvVSDKyCAAIyOuL.png

Dear ALL PDF members,

I hope app sirf Altaf Bhai ki tara bahir sa khali telephonic khitab nahi kerin ga balaka Pakistan be aiin ga.

Back
Top Bottom