What's new

PTI resigns from assemblies.

Noor-ul-moomin, the 3rd largest investor of UK, has the fake mandate to rule over pakistan? Wow just say? It?
we had discussion about it not long ago. Please find me the credible source for your claim

Nawaz can go to hell alongwith Imran Khan. I am in need of new leader...

we had discussion about it not long ago. Please find me the credible source for your claim

Nawaz can go to hell alongwith Imran Khan. I am in need of new leader...
Google it, I am in the war!
Instead of bieng a stupid poet ?
Be Your own leader!

BvVNXAyCMAAr68m.jpg

Nawaz was playing a friendly opposition character with Zardari although at the same time accusing Imran to be a B team of Zardari. It was only natural for Imran to target Nawaz. I dont know why are you making such a big deal out of it. It was election season and both were accusing the other.
Imran bhai ko Nawaz ke aage peechay kuch nazar hi nahi aata. Jab wo opposition main thaa tab bhi Nawaz, Nawaz aur jab government main tab bhi nawaz, nawaz. It is said you reap what you sow.. PML-N historically used really bad language for PPPP and MQM and incited hate for both parties in Punjab, now PTI is doing the same thing but specifically for Nawaz brothers only.

This is not a topic, Imran need to move on and stop this freaking obsession with individuals.. They all can go to hell in my opinion, leave Pakistan for better people who are focused on critical issues of Pakistan rather than fighting with each other.

You cannot gauge a party who's never been to power and call them a failure even before they are elected. If this is the yard stick than this automatically disqualifies Nawaz as historical statistics are there to prove his incompetence.

The failure will come from the fundamentals of the economy, which will be equally abysmal for whoever comes to power. All of such pie-in-the-sky claims from these rosy documents are not worth the paper they are written on, no matter which party. Including PTI.

Google it, I am in the war!
Instead of bieng a stupid poet ?
Be Your own leader!
Yes I googled it last time, wasted 5-6 hours and could not find anything from the credible source. There are investors in UK with investment of 20-30 billion dollars each.. Not sure if tiny amount by any Pakistani would ever make difference to UK's economy/investment sector

The failure will come from the fundamentals of the economy, which will be equally abysmal for whoever comes to power. All of such pie-in-the-sky claims from these rosy documents are not worth the paper they are written on, no matter which party. Including PTI.

Sir you are not backing up your so called fundamentals of economy. Shall we open another thread and discuss those?

Sir you are not backing up your so called fundamentals of economy. Shall we open another thread and discuss those?

Sure, why not?

The correct conclusion will remain that the economy is down in the dumps and will remain there, no matter who is PM, given the very basic issues that nobody is tackling effectively, because the means to do so have simply been destroyed over the last few decades.

Imran bhai ko Nawaz ke aage peechay kuch nazar hi nahi aata. Jab wo opposition main thaa tab bhi Nawaz, Nawaz aur jab government main tab bhi nawaz, nawaz. It is said you reap what you sow.. PML-N historically used really bad language for PPPP and MQM and incited hate for both parties in Punjab, now PTI is doing the same thing but specifically for Nawaz brothers only.

This is not a topic, Imran need to move on and stop this freaking obsession with individuals.. They all can go to hell in my opinion, leave Pakistan for better people who are focused on critical issues of Pakistan rather than fighting with each other.

Sir phir wohi baat. When elections came people knew that PPP was finished and the competition was only between Nawaz and Imran. So naturally both these accused the other. You say Imran ko Nawaz ka aga peechay nazar nahi atta, i can say the same about Nawaz. Who called PTI a B team of Zardari and accused ISI to be behind Imran, even to this date. Today Nawaz is in power so tell me who will Imran target if not Nawaz due to his poor performance and Kingship style government? Its not obsession its reality.

By the way Imran is not the only one targeting Nawaz, so is Qadari.

Yes I googled it last time, wasted 5-6 hours and could not find anything from the credible source. There are investors in UK with investment of 20-30 billion dollars each.. Not sure if tiny amount by any Pakistani would ever make difference to UK's economy/investment sector

Yes your eyes plz?
& stop of bieng over educated?

Senator Aitzaz Ahsan says PM Nawaz Sharif 3rd biggest investor in UK, Imran Khan is right NA 124 verification endorses Imran Khan's rigging allegations.
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader, Senator Aitzaz Ahsan has claimed that Prime Minister, Nawaz Sharif is the third largest investor in England from all over South Asia, he talks about foreign investment in Pakistan, but not bringing his own capital to the country – ARY News reports.
During a debate of foreign policy of Pakistan in the Senate, Aitzaz Ahsan said that there is no Foreign Minister of the state. He inquired the Government that isn't there any competent person in the National Assembly or in the Senate, whom it could charge with this responsibility.http://www.arynews.tv/aitzaz-asks-pm-nawaz-bring-capital-pakistan/

Back
Top Bottom