What's new

PTI resigns from assemblies.

agar KPK aur National Assembly dono se resign karte aur ye nonsense of civil disobedience na karte to it would have been very smart act

In the case if NS stay, which now seems obvious, IK carrier is in jeopardy. Ofcourse, after dwindling support of core member/public this happening was a matter of time.
I do hope PTI is not completely eliminated leaving us to ppp/pml.n goons and/or thugs!

If PTI resigns from KPK then they would seal their political fate: By being part of the KPK govt. PTI can engineer a Federation vs KPK conflict and even turn that into an ethnic conflict. So even if they run KPK and get sacked they can still claim to be 'victims'. However, by resigning they will give away the leverage--their biggest leverage.
Fellow Pakistanis: Make no mistake about it: PTI can turn this into an ethnic conflict. And that, as you know from the recent overseas events, is the biggest fear I have affecting the stability of Pakistan.
IMO opposition in kpk(pmln,sher pao etc.) will launch vote of no confidence against pti, as it seems JI is not gonna support pti in this matter, and will form the govt with coalition!

agar KPK aur National Assembly dono se resign karte aur ye nonsense of civil disobedience na karte to it would have been very smart act
Yaar, aap Think Tank accolade wale ho, kuch observations ko broad karo.

Civil Disobedience card was pulled to disrupt negotiations between IMF and Ishaq Dar in Dubai, basically discourage foreign investment in Pakistan. In this manner, greater pressure was put on government to push for reforms and its reputation have also been dented abroad. This is apparent from anger of Ishaq Dar.

In the case if NS stay, which now seems obvious, IK carrier is in jeopardy. Ofcourse, after dwindling support of core member/public this happening was a matter of time.
I do hope PTI is not completely eliminated leaving us to ppp/pml.n goons and/or thugs!
It seems like people want PTI dead. Specially "corrupt" ones.

IK have stated before that he is NOT power hungry. He envisions an enlightened and progressive Pakistan with corruption free systems and institutions. However, if he is fighting for the rights of people and the people disappoint him, then IK doesn't cares either. Azadi march movement was not a joke. He have everything in life.

Last edited:
Good decision by Imran. Dont resign from KPK until you are sure that you have the absolute majority to dissolve the assembly otherwise the opposition will go to court for stay order saying they have the majority to form government and hence this move will not bear the desire results.

Mr its matter off time soon they would resign from KPK too just officialy will inform JI and than resign

KPK assembly ;124 seats
Simple majority :63
PTI,JI,Indep Gp :68
Apposition : 55
1 seat vacant
Apposition needs 8 MPAs to form Govt

Civil Disobedience card was pulled to disrupt negotiations between IMF and Ishaq Dar in Dubai, basically discourage foreign investment in Pakistan. In this manner, greater pressure was put on government and its reputation have dented abroad as well. This is apparent from anger of Ishaq Dar.
So indirectly the purpose is to destroy Pakistan's economy and halt relationship with the world.

Yeah I see, such a patriotic leader on right, leading from the front in the destruction of Pakistan.

I gave up defending PTI for so many years... was stern fan of PTI since 2002/03 or even before. They just proven to be bunch of stupids.. The excuse you are giving is the hypothetical scenario laid by Moeed Pirzada... Imran Khan does not even know the seriousness of the nonsense he talks about

If PTI resigns from KPK then they would seal their political fate: By being part of the KPK govt. PTI can engineer a Federation vs KPK conflict and even turn that into an ethnic conflict. So even if they run KPK and get sacked they can still claim to be 'victims'. However, by resigning they will give away the leverage--their biggest leverage.
Fellow Pakistanis: Make no mistake about it: PTI can turn this into an ethnic conflict. And that, as you know from the recent overseas events, is the biggest fear I have affecting the stability of Pakistan.

PTI has already tried many times to turn issues into KPK vs Punjabies

Civil Disobedience card was pulled to disrupt negotiations between IMF and Ishaq Dar in Dubai, basically discourage foreign investment in Pakistan. In this manner, greater pressure was put on government and its reputation have dented abroad as well. This is apparent from anger of Ishaq Dar.

And how will this help Pakistan?!
My friend, no offense, but you are in denial! You may want to learn to live with the fact that Imran Khan has blundered with this march, his calls for civil disobediance, his threat to stop Tarbella dam, his threat to storm the Red Zone. And, I believe, he, like all political midgets of Pakistan, is going to increasingly play the ethnic card with him getting more desperate.
Imran Khan = DUMBA$$!!!

Kejriwal went on strike and resigned from delhi govt....rest is history...lol...Imran following same steps...but problem is Pak has no capable leader

So indirectly the purpose is to destroy Pakistan's economy and halt relationship with the world.
You really think that Pakistan is doing well economically? It is not.

Billions of dollars ki immdad lei kar mulq ki economy nahin chalti. Qarz wapis bhi karna parhta hai.

Unfortunately, PML(N) have no viable economic revival policy and strategy. It uses just Ishaq Dar to make big decisions.

Proper strategy is to create a Think Tank of economic experts in Pakistan and use it to establish a viable economic policy. But nope, PML(N) wants economic policy which favors its agenda and business expansionist designs.

Yeah I see, such a patriotic leader on right, leading from the front in the destruction of Pakistan.
IK is patriotic, much more then any politician of Pakistan right now. He made an effort to push for reforms in a corrupt nizam. He is leaving the ball in the court of people now.

I gave up defending PTI for so many years... was stern fan of PTI since 2002/03 or even before. They just proven to be bunch of stupids.. The excuse you are giving is the hypothetical scenario laid by Moeed Pirzada... Imran Khan does not even know the seriousness of the nonsense he talks about
You did wrong.

Why are you people so naive? You really thing a leader like Nawaz can bring back the economy? Why was this economy not brought back the previous two times? Every time he left government economy was on the brink of collapse. If you were a PTI fan which by the way is too convenient and popular these days no offence, you should have known better.

Good economy comes with good governance. The kind of governance nawaz is giving, well its right in front of everybody. Killing 14 people in broad daylight, this is the kind of governance he is giving. Making few roads here and there and motorways with loan money and taking huge kickbacks, that will not lead Pakistan to progress but further plunge the nation into debts.

PTi Seats:

NA = 34/342

KPK = 46/124

Punjab = 30/371

Sindh = 4/133

Balochistan = 0/65

And how will this help Pakistan?!
My friend, no offense, but you are in denial! You may want to learn to live with the fact that Imran Khan has blundered with this march, his calls for civil disobediance, his threat to stop Tarbella dam, his threat to storm the Red Zone. And, I believe, he, like all political midgets of Pakistan, is going to increasingly play the ethnic card with him getting more desperate.
Imran Khan = DUMBA$$!!!
Aap ko PML(N) ki history ka pata hai? Jo kuch PML(N) nai kiya have power kei nashe mein, aap soch bhi nahin sakte.

PTI nei sirf pressure dala thaa, amal nahin kiya. PTI will rather resign then harm this nation. Iss mulq mein corruption iss mulq ko harm kar rahi hai or destroy kar sakti hai.

Why are you people so naive? You really thing a leader like Nawaz can bring back the economy? Why was this economy not brought back the previous two times? Every time he left government economy was on the brink of collapse. If you were a PTI fan which by the way is too convenient and popular these days no offence, you should have known better.

Good economy comes with good governance. The kind of governance nawaz is giving, well its right in front of everybody. Killing 14 people in broad daylight, this is the kind of governance he is giving. Making few roads here and there and motorways with loan money and taking huge kickbacks, that will not lead Pakistan to progress but further plunge the nation into debts.

The real naivete lies in believing that if IK ever becomes PM, the economy will somehow magically recover. It won't.

Back
Top Bottom