What's new

PTI resigns from assemblies.

You really think that Pakistan is doing well economically? It is not.

Definitely better than last 5 years of PPP. It is acknowledge by the economics from within Pakistan as well as International Financial Institutions such as the World Bank, IMF and Moody. The exaggerated and factually incorrect white paper of PTI does not mean the whole scenario is like that

Billions of dollars ki immdad lei kar mulq ki economy nahin chalti. Qarz wapis bhi karna parhta hai.
Even PTI was saying the same thing before the May elections that there is no alternative left for Pakistan except taking more loan from the IMF. Your very own Asad Umar is on record alongside several top economic experts of PTI. The loan was inevitable..
Unfortunately, PML(N) have no viable economic revival policy and strategy. It uses just Ishaq Dar to make big decisions.

Proper strategy is to create a Think Tank of economic experts in Pakistan and use it to establish a viable economic policy. But nope, PML(N) wants economic policy which favors its agenda and business expansionist designs.
The economic policy of both PTI and PML-N was very similar before the general elections. It even resembled the energy project of Pakistan. Only difference is one party came to power and started implementing it and the other party reverted back playing the role of opposition. I see nothing difference in PTI's economic agenda. Perhaps implementation could have been even better but that is to be seen and tested. The performance of KPK vs Punjab government suggests it would have been no different

IK is patriotic, much more then any politician of Pakistan right now. He made an effort to push for reforms in a corrupt nizam. He is now leaving the ball in the court of people now.
Yeah destroy whatever is left. When there was civil disobedience in USA, USA was already one of the richest country in the world. It was not standing as compared to Pakistan. The only consequence of civil disobedience who was in similar situation to present-day-Pakistan is the Pakistan back in 1971 when civil disobedience led to division of One unit

The real naivete lies in believing that if IK ever becomes PM, the economy will somehow magically recover. It won't.
PTI have an economic revival policy. Have you even checked its website? Economy

PTI isn't a party of blind "dawa-bazi."

Why are you people so naive? You really thing a leader like Nawaz can bring back the economy? Why was this economy not brought back the previous two times? Every time he left government economy was on the brink of collapse. If you were a PTI fan which by the way is too convenient and popular these days no offence, you should have known better.

Good economy comes with good governance. The kind of governance nawaz is giving, well its right in front of everybody. Killing 14 people in broad daylight, this is the kind of governance he is giving. Making few roads here and there and motorways with loan money and taking huge kickbacks, that will not lead Pakistan to progress but further plunge the nation into debts.
both Nawaz and Imran can go to hell...

One is incompetent and another in his lust to become the Prime Minister at all cost wants to weaken Pakistan

The real naivete lies in believing that if IK ever becomes PM, the economy will somehow magically recover. It won't.

It is only you who is taking out a meaning of your own from my post. I never said anything like that. I only pointed out to those people who criticize Imran for causing harm to our economy and in return to Pakistan. I asked them not to be that naive and if you want to gauge Nawaz's performance how about you look at history, you will realize how poorly he has performed.

Aap ko PML(N) ki history ka pata hai? Jo kuch PML(N) nai kiya have power kei nashe mein, aap soch bhi nahin sakte.

PTI nei sirf pressure dala thaa, amal nahin kiya. PTI will rather resign then harm this nation. Iss mulq mein corruption iss mulq ko harm kar rahi hai or destroy kar sakti hai.

Janaab Mein ne Kabhi PMLN ka saath nahi dia. Main unko bhi janta hu!
However, PTI is the one who is at fault right now. A lot of us--including me--supoported PTI but we can see through the idiotic and dangerous 'leadership' of Imran Khan. He is certainly hurting Pakistan right now and will hurt even more if keeps getting supported.

both Nawaz and Imran can go to hell...

One is incompetent and another in his lust to become the Prime Minister at all cost wants to weaken Pakistan

Maybe but after his resignation at least this much is ascertain that Imran is not power hungry.

Maybe but after his resignation at least this much is ascertain that Imran is not power hungry.
he resigned because he wants more... He in his dreams has already pronounced himself "The Prime Minister of Pakistan".

Is he Ibrahim/Abu-Bakr al Baghdadi of ISIS who announced Caliphate and declared himself the Caliph of Muslim ummah.

PTI should have gained strength politically and by taking advantage of the PML-N's worries... But he just gave the worst statement ever given by the leader and showed his greed to become the Prime Minister. He's just obsessed with Nawaz Sharif even when he was not the Prime Minister he was after him when the whole Pakistan was talking about Zardari... He just want to become Prime Minister at all cost

It is only you who is taking out a meaning of your own from my post. I never said anything like that. I only pointed out to those people who criticize Imran for causing harm to our economy and in return to Pakistan. I asked them not to be that naive and if you want to gauge Nawaz's performance how about you look at history, you will realize how poorly he has performed.

All I am pointing out is that IK's economic performance will be just as bad as NS's, because it is the fundamentals that are so adverse that my statement will hold true for just about anybody who becomes PM of Pakistan.

PTI have an economic revival policy. Have you even checked its website? Economy

PTI isn't a party of blind "dawa-bazi."

That document is totally unrealistic and will never be realized as written.

Come on stand up, you PTIANS, it a dam war,& you guys still talking?
Inch by inch, bit by bit, noora is going down, stay conected to the central command!

Definitely better than last 5 years of PPP. It is acknowledge by the economics from within Pakistan as well as International Financial Institutions such as the World Bank, IMF and Moody. The exaggerated and factually incorrect white paper of PTI does not mean the whole scenario is like that

I supported PPP for the 2008 elections because of my intense dislikes for the right wing parties; PTI boycotted that elections. And Muslim League(s) were not an option.
But I quickly realized that Zardari's govt. just wanted to 'survive' till 2013 and was not interested in 'governance'; so I stopped supporting PPP.
Some PTI supporters on this forum apparently might be feeling too embarrassed to stop supporting Imran Khan. IK is a dumba$$ and it is obvious to most of Pakistan now. There is no 'loss of face' in changing the course for the PTI supporters--aren't we all Pakistanis first?!

he resigned because he wants more... He in his dreams has already pronounced himself "The Prime Minister of Pakistan".

Is he Ibrahim/Abu-Bakr al Baghdadi of ISIS who announced Caliphate and declared himself the Caliph of Muslim ummah.

PTI should have gained strength politically and by taking advantage of the PML-N's worries... But he just gave the worst statement ever given by the leader and showed his greed to become the Prime Minister. He's just obsessed with Nawaz Sharif even when he was not the Prime Minister he was after him when the whole Pakistan was talking about Zardari... He just want to become Prime Minister at all cost
Noor-ul-moomin, the 3rd largest investor of UK, has the fake mandate to rule over pakistan? Wow just say? It?

Nawaz was playing a friendly opposition character with Zardari although at the same time accusing Imran to be a B team of Zardari. It was only natural for Imran to target Nawaz. I dont know why are you making such a big deal out of it. It was election season and both were accusing the other.

All I am pointing out is that IK's economic performance will be just as bad as NS's, because it is the fundamentals that are so adverse that my statement will hold true for just about anybody who becomes PM of Pakistan..

You cannot gauge a party who's never been to power and call them a failure even before they are elected. If this is the yard stick than this automatically disqualifies Nawaz as historical statistics are there to prove his incompetence.

Back
Top Bottom