What's new

PTI Lockdown cancelled, changed to 'Thanksgivng Day'

Time to leave all hopes for change in this country.... lets just accept NRO as our final destiny.....

i hope he changes jalsa into dharna lol is jalsa at the same place?

don't know...whether to laugh or cry? why? why ? why? NRO every time? Youm e tashakkur, my foot... excuse, my language ppl... but...right now...don't know..what to do?

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

why another NRROOOOO? Result of Mark Lyall's visit to GHQ, and PM? and then meeting of SS, Ch. Nisar, and Ishaq Dar...with Army chief? all hail NRO

@The Eagle @Verve @Rashid Mahmood

1. We are facing continuous threat of terrorism and such chaos or unrest can given them terrorists a good way point to hit and damage so the cancellation of dharna to be viewed in the same context as well. Furthermore, as the petition is admitted in the SC then you cannot take everything into your hand while the Court showed concern for Panama enquiry and everyone submitted before SC hence cancelled enquiry. Also, IMO, SC is pretty serious in the matter that wants to resolve the issue forever as the speech of CJ a few days back about Badshahat in country. In this case, TOR's are asked to be submitted for Panama Enquiry.

2. Sheikh Rasheed's petition is about to disqualify the NS on grounds of hiding the assets and the same petition will be proceeded in SC without any commission so most probably will end soon on merits like other disqualifications or parliamentarians on same grounds.

3. Dawn Leak is totally different from above mentioned cases which is purely related to PA and National Security Breach as well as a treason and will be continued on different level so no NRO at all in this case otherwise, it will be the concern of moral and sovereignty of Pakistan and Military. Pervez Rasheed sacrificed to counter the pressure but in vain so the proceeding will continue and the real culprit will be brought to justice hence the same indirectly ends at PM house.

So in view of above 3 developments, I don't find any possible NRO in anyone of the or all the cases whereby people at such large numbers are involved, can be fooled especially in these times that a lie cannot be hidden for long. What PTI did, is totally a political matter and most probably looks like submitting before the Court rather than going for rebellion that would have hurt us more and PMLn is pushing for such deliberately. So the development says, it is good that things will be settled in better manners by the Court, in corruption contexts, the leaks, treason and risk to National Security which are not the light matters to brush away through so-called NRO. If it has to be like some NRO, then I will hint a little bit about past where Sen. McCain came to Pakistan, met PA but Zardari is till out of the Country.

Good at least all parties have confidence in SC.IK was also asking for inquiry and that has been taken up by SC.

Side note: Ary was wishing for french revolution :D and GEO was wishing for clashes and Marshal Law. Both i think will observe mourning now.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

imran khan just lost the 2018 election. it would have been better to fail then to quit. what a coward...

Thanksgiving ki celebrations k doraan concert hoga ???
upload_2016-11-1_14-35-27.jpeg

If it has to be like some NRO, then I will hint a little bit about past where Sen. McCain came to Pakistan, met PA but Zardari is till out of the Country.

Few days ago, Mark Lyall Grant..the initiator of original NRO came to Pak, met PM< and army chief both... few days later, SS, Ch Nisar and Ishaq Dar met Army chief..and now we see, today, tht nothing unexpected happened today in SC......everyone, including PTI knew...SC was hearing the case today.. till yesterday..they were saying dharna at all cost...and now...all of a sudden backed out.. raat hi raat main kiya hogaya?

Regd security breach case.. well.. we will see tht too..... another committee by the govt..another face saving tactic by everyone..... when nothing is to be done in Pak, a committee is formed... with only 29 days left for Gen Raheel Sharif to retire.. lets see...whether this security breach case is taken to logical conclusion before his retirement...or as expected prolonged till after his retirement... ye bhi dekh lein ge

but if case is prolonged till after his retirement..then everyone will agree./.tht NRO had been done?

I am sorry but the court has not given any relief yet. ToRs for commision are yet to be decided and the government still is a player in that. SC fixed the matter for today on 20th of October, this kind of talashi was already expected.

u remembered what i said to you? supreme court form the commission, itself supreme court is not a investigating authority.

Time to leave all hopes for change in this country.... lets just accept NRO as our final destiny.....

Hopefully the lost hope will be seen in supreme court otherwise it jus another normal day for the corrupt and a lost hope as you mentioned for us. May Allah be our hope till the end Ameen

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom