What's new

PTI Leadership Has No Clue What It’s Doing

PTI VOTERS - In your view, are you satisfied with the direction of the PTI party?

• Total voters
I prefer Peshawars famous Kabuli pulao but i guess Biryani would do as well.

Biryani me Aalo daalne wale ko vote nahi milega

As said so many times, IK said absolutely NOT to a hypothetical question about bases. However he maintained (tried to) good relations with POTUS Donald Trump. Some people are held bent to extrapolate IK sentences as a declaration of war or that of isolationism shown by Iran etc. Those are your own interpretations not that of PTI or IK.

Absolute trash garbage politicians of pak….will do anything for dollars and seats and visas. Typical scum, bas goray ki tui chatni reh gai, o v kerni shru ker dein gay ek din
I feel sorry for their mothers who gave births to such beghairat scums of pak (across all of politicians, judiciary, bureaucracy and some jernails)…inshAllah they burn in hell forever for being traitor to the country

Untill or unless US asks to topple PDM government and we have another cipher

Both can't be equivalent

PTI is raising human rights issues and democracy
And there's nothing wrong with it

Untill or unless US asks to topple PDM government and we have another cipher

Both can't be equivalent

PTI is raising human rights issues and democracy
And there's nothing wrong with it

Raising human rights issues and democracy with the biggest human rights violator in the world.

Wah….

They went from absolutely not….to embarrassing themselves like this.

1. Flaunting your dirty laundry in public - immature politics
2. Approaching the very same people you accused of interfering in our politics - hypocrisy
3. Welcoming dubious characters to the party like Elahi and Ijaz-ul-Haq - devolving

What exactly is the end game here?

No vision…no optics….no ability to read the room whatsoever with this PTI leadership. The hypocrisy and arrogance is just too much.

What can be further from the truth ?

Our desi wannabe angrez are exposed and running post to pillar covering
their pizzza business.

The corrupt families of sharif and bhutto are scrambling for cover.
every single feudal is fearing for life ...

What else constitute a revolution if not this ?

PTI is very confused political party with no clear agenda. If you make stance, then either stick to it or don't make dramatic stances on the policy which you end up pleading to it in the first place.

PTI doesn't think it in the long run and clearly not the type of party you want for Pakistan but the alternative is even worse.

My view exactly….

Imran Khan himself has derided the Americans and west in countless speeches….and yet here his party members are begging for attention from them.

These clowns think raising “human rights issues” with the biggest human rights violator in history is going to solve our problems.

The direction PTI has taken has soured me completely with this party.

Rather than maintaining a higher level than PMLN/PPP and forcing those parties to elevate the bar, they have allowed themselves to be dragged down to their level.

Why pakistan is in this situation clearly evident by this thread

Those people who never attended or even cast vote in pakistan criticising the current biggest political party.

Pakistani people cant do their jobs properly which they should and always telling and advising other people what to do and what to not lol

Raising human rights issues and democracy with the biggest human rights violator in the world.

Wah….
sure pakistan should ask for court and wait next 25 years for justice.

By the way USA is the biggest export partner of pakistan.

So as per your logic pti should stop exporting to usa as soon as they come to power. how come you became trading partner to angreez right

As said so many times, IK said absolutely NOT to a hypothetical question about bases.

He never should have blurted out such an ill-thought response. Then he followed it up with the false conspiracy charge for his ouster. Doubly not good.

What was all that foreign interference about? Why are some PTI supporters unable to comprehend the hypocrisy?

Wake up please. The US is the biggest human rights violator in the history of human history and you’re approaching them to save Pakistan?

That’s laughable to say the least…

Let's see.

Freedom Index by Country 2023:

Do you see any American political party, state, city, town, or individual being subjected to state-sponsored oppression in USA?

Human Rights situation in Pakistan for reference:

Who is responsible for these Human Rights issues in Pakistan?

He never should have blurted out such an ill-thought response. Then he followed it up with the false conspiracy charge for his ouster. Doubly not good.
yeah rather he should say you keep attacking and we will keep condemning it and do hypocrisy with lives and whole nation of pakistan perfect mentality of PDM and thier supporters.

Leader should speak straight and no compromise here and there with words when it comes to such debate about airbase and drone attacks.

What is ill thought about it? He has a view about WOT, military bases etc. that is well known. Conspiracy maybe an issue he will have to deal with - but in politics such he himself has been accused of being a ‘jewish’ agent as well … haven’t seen anyone in US or Israel complain about such blatant anti semitic rhetoric from PDM and JUIF in particular.

Leader should speak straight and no compromise here

Great idea. Now please tell him to stop making U-turns. If he wants to stick to his views, then he should stay consistent. That would be perfectly fine.

What is ill thought about it? He has a view about WOT, military bases etc. that is well known.

Please see the above. That is all.

Conspiracy maybe an issue he will have to deal with

Yes, I would love to see how he deals with that reversal if he can do it. He is trying to get PTI to reopen the avenues in DC his statements have closed. I used the word ill-thought because there was no need to do so in the first place. Now, he can either stay consistent with what he has said, or reverse course and try to make up with Washington. That is his prerogative, and I would respect his decisions, if only he doesn't keep changing them depending on how he perceives the winds to be blowing.

Last edited:
Great idea. Now please tell him to stop making U-turns. If he wants t stick to his views, then he should stay consistent. That would be perfectly fine.
Where he said he will allow airbase? that was the absolutely not question. Problem with pakistani people is they are good at crying without knowing or just because they have habit of knowing the truth but lying all the time.

Here is the imran khan stand all way long

Will you allow airbase?
absolutely not

Will you make relationship?
Yes, relationship sab countries se but ghulami kisi country ki nahi.

How hard is that to understand?

Back
Top Bottom