What's new

PTI Leadership Has No Clue What It’s Doing

PTI VOTERS - In your view, are you satisfied with the direction of the PTI party?

• Total voters
What is wrong about a Pakistani politician talking to an American politician?

Absolutely not to slavery but that does not mean we can't have friendship and
trade with the Americans.

I'm not privy to the conversations but if I was to guess they could be talking about the need to protect democracy in pak,

You want to talk to the Americans about ”protecting democracy”….a country that has invaded and destroyed countries (many of them democracies) because they didn’t support American policy? Or supporting authoritarian governments in Africa and South America to cater to American interests?

What kind of moron are you?

could be to do with coordinating a joint initiative with support from the US embassy,

So American interference right?

could be about aid for education, social programmes the list is endless.

LOLOLOL

I say again not talking is a bad move.

LPC BC Chutiye….

Everyone knew about it, Bajwa hired the lobbyist Hussain Haqqani to work against IK, gave the vibes to US IK was anti Amercan, IK was a fundamentalist, Islamist talks about Medina ki riasat, recites kalma and all that has triggered some kind of reaction from the US, not the state department in toto, rather the US-Asia, South Asia chapter.

US is too big to be perturbed by just Hussain Haqqani and that he can change the US policy towards Paksitan, but that little success was made big by a number of reasons.

And PTI's IK is exactly doing to undo, reverse, reset all that.

This was needed, to reign in the Pak Estab. you need to control it through US.

Begging for fraanship when they don’t want it only makes you look desperate and stupid.

Former federal ministers and a former sitting PM are taking phone calls and meeting with nobodies in the American political sphere.

This is embarrassing on so many levels I don’t even know where to begin.

Meeting with some GORA is like an achievement for some of you.

I actually don't get point of knee jerk reaction threads.

Absolutely not was for bombing inside pak not talking to american politicians.

Imi has few allies getting some US politicians to listen puts indirect pressure on PDM and its corrupt practises. If you enter politics you need to be ready to get dirty. I mean why should PTI not talk to Americans or anyone else for that matter. The whole corrupt state apparatus is against them, people are not exactly out on the streets on strike, pti has very few options left.
bughz imrani thread nothing else

Begging for fraanship when they don’t want it only makes you look desperate and stupid.

Former federal ministers and a former sitting PM are taking phone calls and meeting with nobodies in the American political sphere.

bughz imrani has no level only crying level thats ur level.

Come on man don't put too much pressure on your brain.

Two pages and only 1 reply is worth reading…even though I don’t fully agree with it.

Well PTI were always going to engage US. It will be idiotic not to.

PTI engaging Elahi. Well Moonis did not give PTI a danda in vote of confidence and they have completely amalgamated into PTI.

Discussions with PDM, this I have qualms with. They should not. They are in a position of strength. If the PDM and Establishment do not want to give elections, then the decisions will need to be made on the streets.

These randi ke bachays deserve to be continuously exposed. The PTI made an idiotic decision engaging them. It only serves to legitimise them. I hope the deal breaks down.

As mentioned earlier, we don’t gain anything from engaging a warmonger. Pakistan needs to establish itself in a future multipolar world whereby they engage with bothsides.

The way PTI is handling this is embarrassing. First get the Americans to admit they interfered OR retract that they interfered.

Meeting with nobodies in the American political sphere does nothing for PTI. It just helps fill the ego of some PTI supporters who thinking meeting with a GORA is some kino of accomplishment.

You want to talk to the Americans about ”protecting democracy”….a country that has invaded and destroyed countries (many of them democracies) because they didn’t support American policy? Or supporting authoritarian governments in Africa and South America to cater to American interests?

What kind of moron are you?

So American interference right?

LOLOLOL

LPC BC Chutiye….
Moronic is isolating yourself. You cant ignore a super power regardless of what they have/havnt done. The US has many different political bodies they are not a single unit all thinking, believing and acting the same. Might help if you do abit of reading on politics before creating knee jerk threads.

Moronic is isolating yourself. You cant ignore a super power regardless of what they have/havnt done. The US has many different political bodies they are not a single unit all thinking, believing and acting the same. Might help if you do abit of reading on politics before creating knee jerk threads.

Who said anything about isolating yourself? Making things up your mind and then replying to that only makes you look dumber than you already were.

The Americans interfered then get the Americans to admit to that first.

Second, if you’re going to meet with Americans, then meet people with some credibility in power….not some random House Repreesntative.

This would be like Trump taking a phone call from some random MNA in National Assembly.

LOL….”GORA complex” well and alive in Pakistanis still.

Who said anything about isolating yourself? Making things up your mind and then replying to that only makes you look dumber than you already were.

The Americans interfered then get the Americans to admit to that first.

Second, if you’re going to meet with Americans, then meet people with some credibility in power….not some random House Repreesntative.

This would be like Trump taking a phone call from some random MNA in National Assembly.

LOL….”GORA complex” well and alive in Pakistanis still.
Calling me dumb don't make your argument any stronger only makes you look weaker.

So meeting the US ambassador to Pak is not credible enough for you....ok whatever.

Well if your not talking to people then yes you start to isolate yourself, that is pretty logical cant help if you fail to understand that.

The rest of your drivel I wont even bother with.

Leave PTI, Giveup its membership and Make a new party or join another party if you have problem with nitty gritty actions of any senior member of party . Its Democracy you have right to choose.
I heard Singer Jawad Ahmad launched a new party. Better join him.
A Political party of Pakistan that have locked hornes with establishment, is in opposition, Trying to break the conglomerate of Establishment and literally every other political force of the country with sheer public pressure without violence in Pakistani Political culture will definitely not stand tall in front of your high moral standards and code of ethics. Better leave it then getting angry on them.

This is the thing you get people on both sides of the fence crying about PTI talking to americans, I really dont get all the fuss. If your an isolated political party, that is on the ropes in your own country any ally weak or strong is worth engaging to rally more support especially if its around something both parties can focus on. Its not exactly rocket science.

Calling me dumb don't make your argument any stronger only makes you look weaker.

Your lack of intelligence doesn’t make my ”argument any stronger”. I’ve raised points, not arguments.

These aren’t conspiracy theories, these are known facts which PTI proudly tweets. I’m simply questioning them.

So meeting the US ambassador to Pak is not credible enough for you....ok whatever.

David Blome is a nobody.

And the fact this meeting took place only AFTER the agreement between GHQ/PDM and PTI to have dialogue doesn’t help your rebuttal either
Well if your not talking to people then yes you start to isolate yourself, that is pretty logical cant help if you fail to understand that.

When you choose not to engage with a known warmonger and an entity that has been detrimental to Pakistan’s existence over the past decade, then I call that smart. Nations in Africa, South America and Asia are openly calling out America’s destructive foreign policy, and here you are like chutiyas crying about human rights and democracy to the BIGGEST HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATOR IN HUMAN HISTORY.

Kotay to tum.

You want to be a slave of the west, be my guest. You already live in the UK so you’re 80% there.

The rest of your drivel I wont even bother with.

See ya…

Leave PTI, Giveup its membership and Make a new party or join another party if you have problem with nitty gritty actions of any senior member of party . Its Democracy you have right to choose.

Don’t worry, if they keep acting like this…I won’t be the only one. The brain dead “Mraan KHaN meRa LeeDaR haI” types will stay…but the rational, educated middle class person won’t. That I can guarantee you.
A Political party of Pakistan that have locked hornes with establishment, is in opposition, Trying to break the conglomerate of Establishment and literally every other political force of the country with sheer public pressure without violence in Pakistani Political culture will definitely not stand tall in front of your high moral standards and code of ethics. Better leave it then getting angry on them.

And approaching the Americans does what exactly? This is like the 6th time I’ve asked this….if you’re trying to break the conglomerate of the Establishment then how does approaching the Americans solve that?

The Americans are one of the main reasons why this Establishment is so powerful in the first place Einstein.

Your lack of intelligence doesn’t make my ”argument any stronger”. I’ve raised points, not arguments.

These aren’t conspiracy theories, these are known facts which PTI proudly tweets. I’m simply questioning them.

All you have done is acted like an immature kid throwing a fit nothing intellectual about that, so keep kidding yourself. I have pointed out across a number of posts why PTI would engage US politicians and its the right thing to do.

David Blome is a nobody.
Nobody to you but his the rep for the US government so makes him a somebody.

And the fact this meeting took place only AFTER the agreement between GHQ/PDM and PTI to have dialogue doesn’t help your rebuttal either

So what if it did, means nothing unless you sat in the meeting and know exactly what was said....ofcourse you dont, hence knee jerk thread.

When you choose not to engage with a known warmonger and an entity that has been detrimental to Pakistan’s existence over the past decade, then I call that smart. Nations in Africa, South America and Asia are openly calling out America’s destructive foreign policy, and here you are like chutiyas crying about human rights and democracy to the BIGGEST HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATOR IN HUMAN HISTORY.
So what are you proposing, Pak stops talking with the US or just PTI? The only chutiya is you who is clueless on how politics and diplomacy works

You want to be a slave of the west, be my guest. You already live in the UK so you’re 80% there.
You dont know anything about me, what is clear is you seem to have a complex issue.

says by those who were and will be beneficiary of pmln corrupt system

And just why do you insinuate that I am in that group? :D

(I am definitely NOT. Just because I am not an IK cultit does not mean that I must be in the "other camp".)

Back
Top Bottom