What's new

PTI Leadership Has No Clue What It’s Doing

PTI VOTERS - In your view, are you satisfied with the direction of the PTI party?

• Total voters
Two pages and only 1 reply is worth reading…even though I don’t fully agree with it.

As mentioned earlier, we don’t gain anything from engaging a warmonger. Pakistan needs to establish itself in a future multipolar world whereby they engage with bothsides.

The way PTI is handling this is embarrassing. First get the Americans to admit they interfered OR retract that they interfered.

Meeting with nobodies in the American political sphere does nothing for PTI. It just helps fill the ego of some PTI supporters who thinking meeting with a GORA is some kino of accomplishment.
Diplomacy bhai.

PTI needs to engage with US, the same way it has to engage with all the other countries.

You get your point across, and listen to theirs. There will need to be give and take, eventually.

Sure the Americans did what they were not supposed to and was akin to interference and conspiracy. I am talking about RCO. The State Department’s clerk message was loud and clear and Pakistanis know which side of the isle were they on when RCO was being undertaken.

Having said that, PTI in capacity of the opposition is free to engage the US, Republicans or Democrats.

There won’t be solid outcome of the diplomatic discussion, I will be very much surprised if they do. Think of it as both sides understanding each other’s point of view and report to their higher ups and for the think tanks to charter future course of actions.

The Americans or the Chinese or the Indians will try their very best to subvert, coerce, push, nudge Pakistan to do their bidding by whatever means necessary. Its upto the Pakistanis to think about Pakistan’s interests. That we both would agree, is not happening by any stretch of imagination.

All in all, it’s a good thing PTI supporters are challenging PTI.

I have pointed out across a number of posts why PTI would engage US politicians and its the right thing to do.

All you’ve said was it‘s good that senior PTI members are crying for attention from lowly US House Representatives who hold ZERO power in the grand scheme of things.

When I ask WHY and WHAT’S THE POINT, you don’t answer.

What’s even more sad is most of these meetings occur in public. They don’t even want to invite you to their chambers/offices to have a one on one discussion!

Nobody to you but his the rep for the US government so makes him a somebody.

^ This is the very literal definition of “GORA COMPLEX”.

You’re the type of person that probably feels proud about Vlogs by white western tourists who come to Pakistan, get free stuff from people and then go back home and upload a YouTube video.

“Oh My GaWd GoRa vIsIt tO tHe pAkIsTaN…I aM pRoUd”

So what if it did, means nothing unless you sat in the meeting and know exactly what was said....ofcourse you dont, hence knee jerk thread.

It means everything…it means the Americans SUPPORT GHQ/PDM. Are you being actually serious right now or are you just trolling? I seriously can’t tell the difference.

So what are you proposing, Pak stops talking with the US or just PTI? The only chutiya is you who is clueless on how politics and diplomacy works

The fact you can’t wrap your head around the crux of the debate it astounding.

PTI and the Pakistan Government are two different things…you do realise that right?

I’m talking about the political party…not the foreign relations.

You dont know anything about me, what is clear is you seem to have a complex issue.

LTV

Back to role of being Americans bitch 8 guess

And just why do you insinuate that I am in that group? :D

(I am definitely NOT. Just because I am not an IK cultit does not mean that I must be in the "other camp".)

Oh another neutral lol

Totally as expected. 100%.
ab har 2 taky ka ghora batay ga expose ho gai PTI ? :lol:

absolutely not to allow base in Pakistan.

Stop making crap threads

says by those who were and will be beneficiary of pmln corrupt system
Oh another neutral lol
aisy chutiay PTI ka khilaf propganda dhonty rehty sara din , koi aik khabar milay jhoti to bhonkna shuro kar daity hain nachna shuro kar daity :lol:

Last edited:
look as time passes i have come to realizer their is little difference between pti and pmln and others! Pti was supposed to be different, we weren`t supposed to just accept everything the leader says, he need to be accountable and above all steady in his strategy! Which imran has shown time and time again that he refuses to learn from past. every single government has done these meetings with US before coming to power, and look what has happened to each one of them! Pti voters starts to justify everything the leadership does without questioning anything! This is bad, its a behaviour of zombies!
I will vote for Imran one more time, but thats it, after that not even my hate for pdm will convince me to vote for pti if they didnot stop making idiotic mistakes!

Yes keep begging for fraanship….who said the Americans wanted to be your friends? They have no friends…they have interests.

Learn politics kid
no permanent friend or enemies, just perm interests. and yes it galvanized the population a year ago and it was true. but now with bajwa gone, its beneficial to exert influence upon the colonial slaves from their foreign masters. whereas I dont agree with the ventilator statement of KAsif, but you have to understand that West and Saudi have you by the balls. as witnessed by the trip cancellation back in 2019.

It will take a monumental effort and a re-education of the country to get to a place where you can have foreign policy that can be truly independent. what IK says is good for speeches but real politik is a different game. It looks and sounds hypocritical, but if you want to be an absolute straight shooter, have a huge cache of money and weapons. even someone like Biden went tail wagging to MBS to control oil prices, after calling him out on Khasogi while out of power vs in power.

ab har 2 taky ka ghora batay ga expose ho gai PTI ? :lol:

aisy chutiay PTI ka khilaf propganda dhonty rehty sara din , koi aik khabar milay jhoti to bhonkna shuro kar daity hain nachna shuro kar daity :lol:
I have seen tons of such neutrals who were crying on inflation when it was 12% including badami, iqrar ul hassan, shahid afridi, geo anchors frauds and bughz imrani group they shown themselves as neutral now they all are quiet.

I am also criticizing Khan maneuvers but i must say the shit created by these assholes PDM/PeePeePee (brought by den of traitors assholes Incompetent Army) should be dealt with messing up things else these criminals dun understand anything… the mess now created by Khan is good IMO.. what we r getting from this mess? Only one thing.. modafuckers exposed who runied the entire state from the last 70+ years now endedup with PDM/PPP .. Bandyaal who hardly took 40 hours to overruled PTI’s action still faIled to implement the same constitutional even aftr 40 days

.not even member of the current American government…but House Representatives.

House of Representatives are part of the current American gov lol.

They went from absolutely not….to embarrassing themselves like this.

1. Flaunting your dirty laundry in public - immature politics
2. Approaching the very same people you accused of interfering in our politics - hypocrisy
3. Welcoming dubious characters to the party like Elahi and Ijaz-ul-Haq - devolving

What exactly is the end game here?

No vision…no optics….no ability to read the room whatsoever with this PTI leadership. The hypocrisy and arrogance is just too much.

To be fair many Pakistani-Americans are big donors to PTI.

PTI should be like BJP and make connections everywhere.

Oh another neutral lol

ROFL. Guess again. I am perhaps the most painfully persistent anti-Army person here, and many will testify to that. :D

Again, not being an IK cultit does not mean anything for anyone's else's support. My views are my own, and shall remain independent of any and all influences as much as is humanly possible for me.

expose ho gai PTI ?

Ho gai. Aur baar baar hui. Magar sharam tum ko nahi aati. :D

Ho gai. Aur baar baar hui. Magar sharam tum ko nahi aati. :D
Merassion ki bad duaaoon sa chahudry agar mar jaty to ab tak aik chahudry bhi zinda na hota :lol: kari aao tum duain k woh expose ho gia , actually he the woh exposed everyone in Pakistan , yakeen nhi ata to elections ma daikh laina 😅

yakeen nhi ata to elections ma daikh laina

Theek hey, lekin elekshun ho gaye kia? Pehlay elekshun ho to lenay do, phir nateejon kee baat bhi ker lena. :D

جنرل الیکشن دو سال کے بحد ہو جائے گا۔ فکر نہ کرو ۔ جلدی کیا ہے؟

Bhai, mujhay to koi fikr nahi hey. Elekshun jab hongey, tab hee hon gey. Bas apney leader ko yeh baat samjhao. Wuhi jaldee elekshun key liye bey sabr ho raha hey.

Back
Top Bottom