What's new

PTI Lahore Protest (part of Azadi Movement)

IK zindabaad!!!.

Massive crowd, much bigger than Karachi, easily close to 300k.
Sorry that should be close to 500k easily.

I think you added extra 0 for attention. 5 thousand outside and 25k inside. Anyway its easy to bring people for couple of hours. Altaf bhai can bring 2 million every sunday so even 250k is poor number.

Someone is upset today.

This is what the super duper Army does best; pampering politicians to undermine civilian governments. On the other hand, they miserably lose wars with their enemies.

Cell phones back light

8830f258a412a44cded1e1b8a64c9a48.jpg

222baf64d6c22c98e0f45742bbf9e94d.jpg

d6a4249567d73c3a9cf7611db4d02d59.jpg

3ae6d8fbd639720129720f24d9ee31ab.jpg

Last edited:
Same old gibberish..just big talks ..no actions and just fake promises of better future and declaring himself prime minister lol so called reformer

Did he coverted CM house in kpk into library as promised ?

Did he improved education system in KPK?

A guy who cannot implement his plans in kpk is trying to make us fool again with same rhetorics

Here's a calculation of how many people there are.

The area of Minar-e-Pakistan and the surrounding park is reportedly around 10 acres.
10 acres=40468 sq. metres.
40468 sq.metres = 435,593 sq.feet
If each person takes up 3 sq.feet, 435593/3 = 145197.667
So in theory, there should easily be more than 140,000 people.
Even if we were to subtract the area of the paths left in the middle etc, the number would be atleast 80,000. This is not counting those who are on the surrounding roads and bridges.

In total, it's easily a 100,000. Geo saying its 40,000 is plain lying.

Don't believe me? Look at this:
Satellite photo (Google Earth) of Minar-e-Pakistan:
597b8cb03ba3f632ef794f76db11e9ff.png

Aerial View Of Imran Khan Jalsa Gah Minar-e-Pakistan Is Jam Packed
If you see these videos, the whole area from Azadi Chowk till the Minar-e-Pakistan is packed with people, though there is some space in between, paths etc.
Now if you see the scale in the lower right corner, it says '50m' ------------------
That line, when measured in paint, is 100pixels.
Using that scale of 100 pixels, I measured the sides and multiplied them accordingly. The area is about 25,000 sq.metres.
Explanation:
bd0ada01c6274c7c0f0f2c4577c5ec79.png

I subtracted the area from some sides to make the calculations easier, since we don't need a very precise calculation.
The area I subtracted to make the calculation easier should be enough to compensate for the open spaces left (the paths etc)

85,000 people are easily there. That is not counting the roads etc nearby, which are also full of people. Many people are still stuck on the way to the rally, the roads are full of people.

Verify the calculations yourself if you want to, you'll come to a similar result.

This is what happens when a bored guy watches Geo's lies.

and LOL at the PMLN people on TV, saying "the numbers don't matter" or that the people are there just because of the music. It's called denial.
Now, even if this march fails and Nawaz stays in power, the people are breathing down NS's neck. He makes another mistake like model town, he's done. The people won't sit and watch it anymore. Everywhere it's 'Go Nawaz Go' or 'VIP my foot'. The people have woken up. Now lets hope something good comes of it.
:pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited:
Geo news clips...

1- Aik aurat seerhion say gir gayi, PTI ki intizami nakami.

2- Tabdeeli mulk main aye na aye magr PTI ki khawateen main agayi.

3- Imran Khan ka aik aur jalsa magr tabdeeli nhn ayi.

How much more cheap can one get?

Back
Top Bottom