What's new

PTI Lahore Protest (part of Azadi Movement)

so this IK the clown was elected in KPK to hold constant dharnas ? nice work :tup:

can the IKian bots please tell me what he has accomplished in KPK so far?

we all know NS is corrupt, but shouldn't good governance in KPK be his primary focus?

PML-N burning today, lol.

9e960519d6e859773a632fa29eafbb45._.jpg

so this IK the clown was elected in KPK to hold constant dharnas ? nice work :tup:

we all know NS is corrupt, but shouldn't good governance in KPK be his primary focus?

IK is protesting for basic rights for the poor and against the corrupt system.

so this IK the was elected in KPK to hold constant dharnas ? nice work :tup:

Why don't you check it out yourself nobody is your nokar, sometimes do things on your own. How about you list us good governance of noon league clowns who served Punjab 5 times kya shandar kaam kiya hai Punjab is worst than ever in History of Pakistan.

Performance Report of KPK is on google check it and i am taking about performance report not noon league polling report.

We have the same love for Altaf in Karachi.

street $hit doesn't mean peace and prosperity.

Learn from our experience, learn from Karachi.
No doubt, Altaf has support there due to PMLN & PPPP atrocity on MQM in 1990s. But this has nothing to do with this thread. PPPP, PMLN is already finished in Karachi due to dirty politics. Now, people don't support PPP & PMLN in Karachi. PTI has also support there. But still you did not answer my question. Anyway, you everyday say they are Taliban, now what is left to debate. Newyork plan for second phase of PTI?

Not a bot but this is what I understand .
What he wants through this campaign
1. Vote Audit of May 2013 elections under fair environment.
2. If rigging proved, find how it happened and punish those who involved
3. By knowing how it happened, do the electoral reforms.
4. Go for fresh election

If massive rigging not proved, he will apologize and pay in terms of loosing support in his voter base.

• 25 new bills (RTI, RTS, Ehtesab Bill, etc.)
  • Police reforms (online FIR with statistics, Schools of Intelligence and Investigation)
  • Record Revenue Collection of 32 billion as compared to 11 billion in the last year
  • Change from most corrupt province in 2010 to no reported corruption in 2014 (Transparency International Pakistan)
  • Child School Enrolment program resulted in 300000 new enrolments
  • Education (IMU, Hiring of 16000 new teachers)
  • Infrastructure (Peshawar Mass Transit ground breaking expected in Dec 2014)
  • 900 Trafic Wardens trained to be on roads in September 2014
Police assistance line:
Online FIR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police : Official Web Portal
KPK Online Police FIR System People’s Views | Tune.pk
Peshawar to have biometric system, CCTV cameras - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
Action against corrupt police: Police records system:
Education:
  • Monitoring System for Education Sector using IMUs (teacher presence, school facilities, etc)
  • Teacher Recruitment – 8000 recruited on merit – 6000 more teachers will be added
  • Teacher Training of existing teachers
  • Improvement of Examination system
  • Focus/priority on female education
  • Incentives for backward areas students to increase enrolment
  • Launch of Tameer-e-School Program
Increase in school funding: New primary schools in KP to have six rooms, six teachers - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Uniform Education system:
These are just a few examples. There's no denying, PTI worked a lot in KPK.
What did PMLN do? Did they do anything at all? They just blab, blab, ooh we're doing this, we're doing that, at the end it all disappears, everything except for the highly-flawed Metro Bus.
We still have floods in Punjab, gutters are still clogged, government schools suck, there's no electricity.

Here's a calculation of how many people there are.

The area of Minar-e-Pakistan and the surrounding park is reportedly around 10 acres.
10 acres=40468 sq. metres.
40468 sq.metres = 435,593 sq.feet
If each person takes up 3 sq.feet, 435593/3 = 145197.667
So in theory, there should easily be more than 140,000 people.
Even if we were to subtract the area of the paths left in the middle etc, the number would be atleast 80,000. This is not counting those who are on the surrounding roads and bridges.

In total, it's easily a 100,000. Geo saying its 40,000 is plain lying.

Don't believe me? Look at this:
Satellite photo (Google Earth) of Minar-e-Pakistan:
View attachment 94178

Aerial View Of Imran Khan Jalsa Gah Minar-e-Pakistan Is Jam Packed
If you see these videos, the whole area from Azadi Chowk till the Minar-e-Pakistan is packed with people, though there is some space in between, paths etc.
Now if you see the scale in the lower right corner, it says '50m' ------------------
That line, when measured in paint, is 100pixels.
Using that scale of 100 pixels, I measured the sides and multiplied them accordingly. The area is about 25,000 sq.metres.
Explanation:
View attachment 94179
I subtracted the area from some sides to make the calculations easier, since we don't need a very precise calculation.
The area I subtracted to make the calculation easier should be enough to compensate for the open spaces left (the paths etc)

85,000 people are easily there. That is not counting the roads etc nearby, which are also full of people. Many people are still stuck on the way to the rally, the roads are full of people.

Verify the calculations yourself if you want to, you'll come to a similar result.

This is what happens when a bored guy watches Geo's lies.

and LOL at the PMLN people on TV, saying "the numbers don't matter" or that the people are there just because of the music. It's called denial.
Now, even if this march fails and Nawaz stays in power, the people are breathing down NS's neck. He makes another mistake like model town, he's done. The people won't sit and watch it anymore. Everywhere it's 'Go Nawaz Go' or 'VIP my foot'. The people have woken up. Now lets hope something good comes of it.
:pakistan::pakistan:

i did the similar calculations. The Iqbal Park protest area is around 50,000 square meters (using google maps) including the triangular corners. With 3 ppl per square meter (see the link for better visuals), its atleast 150,000. If we account for the people outside and some high density zones, it is 200,000 plus. Nonetheless, any claim of less than 150,000 or greater than 250,000 is unscientific.

Static Crowd Density 1 | G. Keith Still

i did the similar calculations. The Iqbal Park protest area is around 50,000 square meters (using google maps) including the triangular corners. With 3 ppl per square meter (see the link for better visuals), its atleast 150,000. If we account for the people outside and some high density zones, it is 200,000 plus. Nonetheless, any claim of less than 150,000 or greater than 250,000 is unscientific.

Static Crowd Density 1 | G. Keith Still

Way better calculations than mine, :enjoy:

@Norwegian you used this one right?:
Google Maps Area Calculator Tool
I should've googled it first before deciding to use paint and a screenshot, lol

We have to account for the area left for the paths etc, and some of the lower-density areas but even then its easily up to 200,000 people, not to mention those on the nearby roads. This jalsa really was massive.

Back
Top Bottom