What's new

PTI Lahore Protest (part of Azadi Movement)

@Leader opening multiple threads for same topic does nothing for your cause. It only proves you to be a propaganda bot.

I have merged both your threads into one. Please do not open more threads about Lahore Jalsa.

I have completly stopped following this dharna drama month ago. So they are shifting to Lahore from Islamabad?

bb7494b7e78d2c7ca38921c2aff57145.jpg

a821ff5c4bf5aa3929dc921b84f79b88.jpg
bd69647a8bbf5606b71d97c8d1f40561.jpg

So this great hero called Imran will scream his lungs out at Nawaz in Lahore and then call his supporters gullu butt.

BUT

In KARACHI he lost his voice and instead thanked Altaf bhai & MQM for murdering Zahra appa & 12th may massacre.

wow really looking forward to his greatness.

Good. This is part of democratic process. Expecting good crowd. I am sure, PMLN dictators are not happy from this. This is not 19th century.

Last edited:
@Leader opening multiple threads for same topic does nothing for your cause. It only proves you to be a propaganda bot.
If possible Can you talk same thing in cool tune instead of attack on opponents.:cheers: Just convey the message this is wrong to open multiple threads on same topic. Now, please don't attack me. I have big heart & i'll not reply in same tune :cheers:

Last edited:
2 lakh? Thats around 20 times more then in Islamabad?

Watching it live on ARY. My estimate is that there are around five hundred thousand people.

Back
Top Bottom