What's new

PTI Lahore Protest (part of Azadi Movement)

Provide evidence.

Have you visited Minar-e-Pakistan grounds? The section where jalsa is taking place holds 250000 people (minimum). Reports are emerging that this section is utterly jam-packed. And large number of people are on the streets, refused entry in this section due to lack of space.

Son, you are witnessing awaam ka samundar.

Last edited:
Provide evidence.

Have you visited Minar-e-Pakistan grounds? The section where jalsa is taking palce holds 250000 people (minimum). Reports are emerging that this section is utterly jam-packed. And large number of people are on the streets, refused entry in this section due to lack of space.

Son, you are witnessing awaam ka samundar.

I think you added extra 0 for attention. 5 thousand outside and 25k inside. Anyway its easy to bring people for couple of hours. Altaf bhai can bring 2 million every sunday so even 250k is poor number.

I think you added extra 0 for attention. 5 thousand outside and 25k inside. Anyway its easy to bring people for couple of hours. Altaf bhai can bring 2 million every sunday so even 250k is poor number.
Your trolling skills are (not) impressive.

Your trolling skills are (not) impressive.

I am not trolling, i bet if Altaf bhai want then Nawaz Sharif can resign in couple of days. But PTI do not have that much power anywhere.

1 has to admit PTI minar Pakistan jalsa is huge . Nabil Gabol

I am not trolling, i bet if Altaf bhai want then Nawaz Sharif can resign in couple of days. But PTI do not have that much power anywhere.
Ok, Altaf hussain and his party MQM, is more stronger than PTI. Now, no need to derail the thread , you can't back your claim while , There is whole thread about MQM. MQM - Political Desk | Page 80
Good luck:cheers:

4ddcc73779bcd26134a35a00ec3dc03d.jpg

74898a11b3652b83ecec020a92174661.jpg

Back
Top Bottom