What's new

PTI-JI remove ‘objectionable’ material from textbooks ..Very revolutionary, indeed."

Good Morning @Zarvan could you please enlist the educational back ground of JI management. In the mean time,i am enjoying my Xmas cake with Black(non Arabian) Coffee.

Biography of the prophet removed and replaced by stories of pagan kings? :woot: and people support in the name of progression and liberalism? :disagree: The best thing u can teach your kid is the seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the story of his companions and family members.

As for minor parts like good morning and Xmas- well most of this sounds like work of western NGOs where by they subtle want to infuse western culture into the minds of the kids . What better way is there for muslims to greet another muslims than by Assalamualaikum. What's the need for showing xmas trees ? All in all sound like a decent stance taken by JI. :tup:

Big words from a man whos own country will hang a jamati leader .

Big words from a man whos own country will hang a jamati leader .

Apart from muslim haters, no rational human being would oppose teaching kids seerah of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and his companions and family members. They r the best of human beings that ever walked this earth and the best possible role models for muslim kids.

And What has the regime of my country got to do with what I say? The regime that rules by country doesn't represent me nor my country. Don't know abt PAK, but JeI in BD very strong and is getting stronger by each passing day.

Apart from muslim haters, no rational human being would oppose teaching kids seerah of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and his companions and family members. They r the best of human beings that ever walked this earth and the best possible role models for muslim kids.

And What has the regime of my country got to do with what I say? The regime that rules by country doesn't represent me nor my country. Don't know abt PAK, but JeI in BD very strong and is getting stronger by each passing day.

Because UN-educated, narrow minded Sold for a dollar or riyal mullahs can't teach Islam, as they themselves lack the knowledge.Only a fool will look at today's pakistan and say give mullahs another chance really.

Our educational syllabus is a big mess and needs a whole reform program.

Because UN-educated, narrow minded Sold for a dollar or riyal mullahs can't teach Islam, as they themselves lack the knowledge.Only a fool will look at today's pakistan and say give mullahs another chance really.

That's just your ranting based on bigotry and hatred. And this post of yours has nothing to do with topic of the thread. "mullahs" here are not demanding power but demanding textbooks instil islamic values to muslims kids and their demand has been met and justifiably so.

Some voices in this thread made me hopeful again on Pakistan. Only Rational and logical thinking can bring a new Dawn in both of our countries

I dont feel anything wrong with that......
Actually there IS something wrong about it. Please go through the following to get to know why:

x8944_51988484.jpg.pagespeed.ic.MpN6TPUzRP.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent work. Naya Pakistan.This is a solid step towards solving all our problems. Kudos JI and PTI.
What choice IK had in a coalition government? He could have refused but at what cost? My friend it is not always black and white, there is lots of grey area too. KPK government needs some time to do things and it wont be able to do anything while sitting in the opposition. It is acceptable to opt for less bad over very bad, at least temporarily. Choice is ours, we want ANP/JUI(F)/JI to rule KPK or PTI/JI. We have already seen what JUI/JI (unholy MMA alliance) did between 2003-2008, and how much was achieved by ANP/PPP between 2008/2013.

We got to think a bit more rationally. These so-called Islamic political parties need to be thrown into the hell once for all but it wont happen overnight for they have dugged-in too deep in our society. Unfortunately the so-called liberals with their knee-jerk responses on just about every thing are not helping either.

Last edited:
Lakh de lanat on PTI. IK has no balls to stand up against the mullah's, I guess none of them do. What an effed up nation we are, can't even produce one national leader since Quaid.

Even Bhuttoo had no spine to stand against jahil mullah who sees that Islam is in danger in everything... even a Christmas cake is giving this mullah nightmares.. this is height of BS and shows where the real power resides..

Lakh de lanat on PTI. IK has no balls to stand up against the mullah's, I guess none of them do. What an effed up nation we are, can't even produce one national leader since Quaid.

What a seriously narrow vision. Condemning PTI because they did the 'right' thing is just sad, really really sad!!

WTH? That just gave me shudders

If there is any FIR needed it should be for these powerhouse of hormones!

It gives you shudders because you failed to understand the logic behind it.

These radical types can't help but be tempted by uncovered women, even little girls. Pathetic scum.

Again that narrow minded lack of wisdom comes into play. Training starts at a very early age, a child that is taught the importance of 'right' things such as covering her body from an early age will cover her body throughout her life and a child who is not taught this important lesson may have a hard time understanding the reasons to do so. Look around, practically we can see how many girls are extremely liberal because they have a liberal background where they have been taught that wearing sleeveless, body hugging and transparent clothes make them look desirable.......on the other hand, girls who are taught that such things demean woman and are unbecoming of a good Muslim cover their bodies.

How I hope you understand this.

Why? Learning about Christianity doesn't make you Christian... as learning about dinosaurs won't make you T-rex.

You either teach properly or you don't teach at all, distorting teaching as and when the radicals please is killing our next generation.

So why not teach only about the religion that we follow? Is the west teaching Islam to their students??

Last edited:
Biography of the prophet removed and replaced by stories of pagan kings? :woot: and people support in the name of progression and liberalism? :disagree: The best thing u can teach your kid is the seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and the story of his companions and family members.

As for minor parts like good morning and Xmas- well most of this sounds like work of western NGOs where by they subtle want to infuse western culture into the minds of the kids . What better way is there for muslims to greet another muslims than by Assalamualaikum. What's the need for showing xmas trees ? All in all sound like a decent stance taken by JI. :tup:

Dharmic Munna, Dharmic.. Not Pagan..

Biography of Muhammad is religious story. While Dharmic Kings of Western Indian (now Pakistan) are history of India (and Pakistan).

Reading your history is not bad...

Moreover Muhammad can be taught to Muslim at home and Madarsas... why you need to teach Muhammad at school???

\

Qaid-e-azam rahmatullah alaih was fan of Muhammad bin Qasim and Mahmood ghaznavi and considered them his heroes and inspiration for two nation theory.

The looteras and Dacoits?

Old saying in Sindh (now Pakistan), what ever you can eat is yours, rest will be looted by Qasims and Gauris. They were terrorists like ISIS, TTP...

Back
Top Bottom