What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

you act like Eisenstein here, get some fresh air.
IK is more worst then other puppet :dirol:.
Who were other puppets name few??

Great news let's see when it happens, but I have serious doubts. Any amendment would need 2/3 majority and that won't happen until PML-N is onboard and they will demand serious concessions in the accountability process.
18th amendment was all about loot khasoot its about time to amend it for good.

Apki tareef nahi poochi kisi ne
Abb inke pass post kernay ko Kuch nahi reh gaya abb now they start taking to themselves helpless souls

A to Z
u will get the list from this source
Now I have to listen whole show??? I wana listen from you?? Tell me the names don't cut and paste someones opinion.How you will define a puppet??what will be criteria???

Last edited:
Now I have to listen whole show??? I wana listen from you?? Tell me the names don't cut and paste someones opinion.How you will define a puppet??what will be criteria???

hahahahahahahah :rofl::rofl:
Mr.Ijaz ahmed is not giving opinion, he is giving their version what happen in past and how he did political engineering.

Mr.Ijaz ahmed is not giving opinion, he is giving their version what happen in past and how he did political engineering.

what does the overseer satrap Shah means when he says " wo tauba nahi karte "

Who is playing God in the country?

That's his version or opinion I wana know urs don't tell me Tom Dick & Harry story??

Eid Mubarak Niazi.

Sorry i was busy. Kesa hai larke? Suna qareebi rishtedaro ke sath eid manayi gayi.

Ajkal awaam teri tareef nahi kar rahi. Kuch youtuber ko lifafay eidi dedo

did you just say from your own mouth that there is no other choice but you?

are you ok?

PTI’s Haleem Adil Sheikh under investigation: NAB
Share:

pti-s-haleem-adil-sheikh-is-under-investigation-nab-1594466842-8966.jpg

https://nation.com.pk/NewsSource/inp
INP

4:27 PM | July 11, 2020

The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Saturday said it had started a test against Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) pioneer Haleem Adil Sheikh for illicitly offering government land.

The bureau, in its letter to the delegate commissioner Malir, has asked for all records relating to the offering of 253 sections of land of government arrive wrongfully beside points of interest of his farmhouse and other documents.

Agreeing to the letter, an anti-corruption office had as of now conducted an request against the PTI MPA

The letter assist said an anti-corruption unit has as of now completed an request against the PTI pioneer which the Bureau has too asked. DC Malir has been coordinated to yield the records by July 27.

Moreover, Catch sources said Sheikh had utilized the government arrive for commercial purposes.

The reports asked by the Bureau incorporate possession title/documents of Nation Chalet Cultivate Houses Extend, Deh Kharkaro, possession title/documents of Palm Town Resorts Extend and any other data significant to the subject matter.

https://nation.com.pk/11-Jul-2020/pti-s-haleem-adil-sheikh-under-investigation-nab

Back
Top Bottom