What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

How can IK control different mafias in Punjab causing price hike on basic commodities? PTI ministers are also involved with these mafias.

OMG !!

17 days and no one praised you. no one posted handsome pictures of your conquests.

let me do it before you get angry and ban pdf under new social media 'reforms'.

You are very handsome administrator. So cute. So worthy of the votes. Everyone supports you. Everyone loves you. They are ready to sacrifice their grandchildren for you.

Imran Bhai aaj konse khuwaab ki tabeer ka hukum sunayenge?

Koi drawna khuwab to nahi aya?

sab aman hai
awam ba kafan hai

hukumraan dabang hai
mahkoom qarzay tale dafan hai

@HRK apko urdu shairy pasand hai isliye apke liye ye achanak rubayi mulahaiza hai

87870810_2242518642724004_8899905332394852352_n.jpg

Aaj reverse swing karayega sab ko faisal mosque end se.

khuaab me kashti bhawwar me swing horahi thi.

ajka perhezi rang maroon hai

aala chikna hazrat Niazi

Did you tell Fuwwad Chowdary to rile up the Mullahs so you can reign supreme in age of confusion?

Dont you think. It is early for your littke brain to predict something bigger then your capacity

Any achievement by ur leader ? even they dont know how to give extension to Army Chief.
(whole drama we watched):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some time truth is stranger than fiction. Still ur PM saying lockdown is not good bcz of 25% poverty, so he want to compromise whole 100% population bcz of this stupid arugment which he explained in last 5 meting (2 time address to the nation and 3 time media talk) Same manjan repetition again n again, yeah he graduate from oxford thats why he dont want to listen, and buzdar grt Cheif minister of punjab :smokin::smokin:
hmmm grt leader yes only u can understand him, he is really beyond far away from normal thinking people like me, and you are the only one who can understand him.

Half of your Bakht want to shoot offenders of lockdown while the half want business as usual.

Half of your Bakht want trade and peace with India and the other half want war.

Half of your Bakht are ethnic supremacist while the other half are hardline Muslims.

Half of your Bakht want foreign policies straight out of Expansionism while other half want a well built fort.

Half of your Bakht are farmers while the other half are hunters and gatherers.

Half of your Bakht are Urban Jungle Dwellers while the other half are Nomadic herders.

Whatever you will do. There is no right no wrong. Just make a decision and stick with it. I told you before they will stick with till the end it is ingrained in them to follow like that. But i also told you there is a thin line between mortal and immortal when it comes with them. They won't hesitate in what they know best.

If you cannot Act, then you should not speak.

Any achievement by ur leader ? even they dont know how to give extension to Army Chief.
(whole drama we watched):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some time truth is stranger than fiction. Still ur PM saying lockdown is not good bcz of 25% poverty, so he want to compromise whole 100% population bcz of this stupid arugment which he explained in last 5 meting (2 time address to the nation and 3 time media talk) Same manjan repetition again n again, yeah he graduate from oxford thats why he dont want to listen, and buzdar grt Cheif minister of punjab :smokin::smokin:
hmmm grt leader yes only u can understand him, he is really beyond far away from normal thinking people like me, and you are the only one who can understand him.
What are your achievements?.so you comparing yourself to Ik.. man has done enough for Pakistan then you n your 7 generations even can not think of achieving..dont burn your flity A.....

What are your achievements?.so you comparing yourself to Ik.. man has done enough for Pakistan then you n your 7 generations even can not think of achieving..dont burn your flity A.....

HAHhahahahhahahahah i think you got mad, u r not able to understand my argument, you just doing here mouth firing with no logic,
Have a life boy soap and stay safe
90279746_1438406869684473_6776761599068733440_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom