What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

5c963a05cc75b.jpg

Here's the tax payers money being spent on King for nothing.

Title of this thread should be ''U Turn desk'' or ''Rupee devaluation desk'' ''Stock exchange crash desk'' etc.

Where were you when Mamnoon and Nawaz got this same treatment? Or when they wasted billions making metro busses while not providing medicines to the common man or when they went on useless foreign trips. Yes imran does the same, he goes on trips.. But if you’ve read the news lately, they still have saved millions in austerity measures. Imran does a lot. But he doesn’t show it. He doesn’t do shit that the country doesn’t need either. What is this show of hypocrisy.
I’ll give you the best example on ground. Which sadly the media doesn’t show since he cut their useless budget in much needed austerity measures. Medicines of folic acid, whine weren’t even available in Nawaz’s era because the common man couldn’t afford or reach them, because the government didn’t provide them. Guess how it’s been since imran came? Free. It is the cheapest medicine in the world yet the most important. And Nawaz declares it unnecessary.
Oh and lastly. That carriage and horses and maintained by the Mona Remount Depot Of the military and are part of military ceremonies. The government doesn’t control them. Thanks.
I’ve been skeptical of all the political parties. I didn’t vote for any. But hypocrisy is hypocrisy in whatever form. I could give more examples. But what’s the point.
Here's the tax payers money being spent on King for nothing.

Title of this thread should be ''U Turn desk'' or ''Rupee devaluation desk'' ''Stock exchange crash desk'' etc.

Where were you when Mamnoon and Nawaz got this same treatment? Or when they wasted billions making metro busses while not providing medicines to the common man or when they went on useless foreign trips. Yes imran does the same, he goes on trips.. But if you’ve read the news lately, they still have saved millions in austerity measures. Imran does a lot. But he doesn’t show it. He doesn’t do shit that the country doesn’t need either. What is this show of hypocrisy.
I’ll give you the best example on ground. Which sadly the media doesn’t show since he cut their useless budget in much needed austerity measures. Medicines of folic acid, whine weren’t even available in Nawaz’s era because the common man couldn’t afford or reach them, because the government didn’t provide them. Guess how it’s been since imran came? Free. It is the cheapest medicine in the world yet the most important. And Nawaz declares it unnecessary.
Oh and lastly. That carriage and horses and maintained by the Mona Remount Depot Of the military and are part of military ceremonies. The government doesn’t control them. Thanks.
I’ve been skeptical of all the political parties. I didn’t vote for any. But hypocrisy is hypocrisy in whatever form. I could give more examples. But what’s the point.

What are you blabbering?

Wese PTI voter se bara dheit dunia me peda nahi howa.

Begairti ki bhi koi intiha hoti he.... for heaven's sake stop defending someone, who is raping Pakistan economy on minutely basis.
100 arab ki jangla bus... mazak he BC. Tum ko koi puchne wala nahi!

Judiciary is openly returning favor back to Imran Khan for his efforts of restoring Ifitkhar choodary. Legally IK can be disqualified on basis of one U turn.
Musharraf took U turn on his personal travel plans, and he was disqualified.
BC yahoodi agent ki Pakistan me value dekho aur eik EX Ghazi ke value deko!
What example are we setting here?

As far Nawaz is concerned, Imran Khan forged alliance with Nawaz and BB in London against Musharraf regime.

Now again Nawaz Sharif is released, after all the hard work of JIT at the backdrop of Panama leaks. All the hard work of Sheikh Rashid is watered down.
Zardari is not even arrested despite abundance of evidence, do i need to blame all of interior ministry or only the minister........?

What are you blabbering?

Wese PTI voter se bara dheit dunia me peda nahi howa.

Begairti ki bhi koi intiha hoti he.... for heaven's sake stop defending someone, who is raping Pakistan economy on minutely basis.
100 arab ki jangla bus... mazak he BC. Tum ko koi puchne wala nahi!

Judiciary is openly returning favor back to Imran Khan for his efforts of restoring Ifitkhar choodary. Legally IK can be disqualified on basis of one U turn.
Musharraf took U turn on his personal travel plans, and he was disqualified.
BC yahoodi agent ki Pakistan me value dekho aur eik EX Ghazi ke value deko!
What example are we setting here?

As far Nawaz is concerned, Imran Khan forged alliance with Nawaz and BB in London against Musharraf regime.

Now again Nawaz Sharif is released, after all the hard work of JIT at the backdrop of Panama leaks. All the hard work of Sheikh Rashid is watered down.
Zardari is not even arrested despite abundance of evidence, do i need to blame all of interior ministry or only the minister........?
Again the same useless stuff I’ve read in the past years. If you had taken the time to read my post. Or knew how to read without jumping to keyboard warrior tactics, you’d have seen that;
1. I didn’t vote for any party, that includes PTI.
2. I was calling out hypocrisy and not political jabs which won’t effect any party since they’re on a Defence forum that none of them will ever read.
That being said. This post had the same amount of hypocrisy.
I mentioned an on ground fact which I’ve seen with my own eyes. I think free medicines> free WiFi and and a metro bus.Why were these schemes continued by PTI if they’re useless? Maybe because millions had already been pumped into them and it’d be an even bigger waste to stop it? Maybe that’d make them look like absolute anti-Pakistani idiots? Because that’s just how Pakistani people are, they’ll hate both options when they’re picked. Sadly.
And just to make it clear, I still don’t think PTI has done enough at all. Not even close, they’ve done nothing big yet that makes them stand out from the rest of the parties. But something is better than nothing. And I unlike blind “youthias” and “patwaris” I see that his circumstances weren’t favorable enough to do most of what we want him to.
Zardari needs to go to jail.
Nawaz needs to stay in jail.
If Imran khan has Legally done something wrong than he needs to go to jail. In fact some of his ministers definitely need to go there.
As for Musharraf, I don’t usually like to comment on him because I’m unsure how I feel about him. But I think he was good up until the end where things went south, he did a lot more for this economy than a lot of people. His legal issues are a web of understood things. Not understood things, conspiracy theories and the usual Pakistani legal system sprinkled in.
As for the “yahoodi agent” and “U turn this and U turn that” crap. Please mate, take a break and read your own post and tell me how serious and sane that sounds. It only made me laugh.

Again the same useless stuff I’ve read in the past years. If you had taken the time to read my post. Or knew how to read without jumping to keyboard warrior tactics, you’d have seen that;
1. I didn’t vote for any party, that includes PTI.
2. I was calling out hypocrisy and not political jabs which won’t effect any party since they’re on a Defence forum that none of them will ever read.
That being said. This post had the same amount of hypocrisy.
I mentioned an on ground fact which I’ve seen with my own eyes. I think free medicines> free WiFi and and a metro bus.Why were these schemes continued by PTI if they’re useless? Maybe because millions had already been pumped into them and it’d be an even bigger waste to stop it? Maybe that’d make them look like absolute anti-Pakistani idiots? Because that’s just how Pakistani people are, they’ll hate both options when they’re picked. Sadly.
And just to make it clear, I still don’t think PTI has done enough at all. Not even close, they’ve done nothing big yet that makes them stand out from the rest of the parties. But something is better than nothing. And I unlike blind “youthias” and “patwaris” I see that his circumstances weren’t favorable enough to do most of what we want him to.
Zardari needs to go to jail.
Nawaz needs to stay in jail.
If Imran khan has Legally done something wrong than he needs to go to jail. In fact some of his ministers definitely need to go there.
As for Musharraf, I don’t usually like to comment on him because I’m unsure how I feel about him. But I think he was good up until the end where things went south, he did a lot more for this economy than a lot of people. His legal issues are a web of understood things. Not understood things, conspiracy theories and the usual Pakistani legal system sprinkled in.
As for the “yahoodi agent” and “U turn this and U turn that” crap. Please mate, take a break and read your own post and tell me how serious and sane that sounds. It only made me laugh.

When IK and Zardari can't be trialed on basis of article 62/63, than trialing anyone else does not set any good example of Insaf, especially when Insaf party is planning to dissolve article 62/63 with support of Zardari. How clever of both.

We always criticized Nawaz for behaving like King, but the new one behaves like Pharo but it's all acceptable.
Remember the example of SSP Gondal, he was insulted by an ordinary barati of Imran Khan. :disagree:
Today Gondal is out of police service and culprit IG is serving IK's clean buddy Zardari.

Austarity my foot:
How is public benefited from austerity?
Have you not seen IK using helicopter to commute between bani gala and PM house? Have you not seen IK using Maybach?
besides, austerity govt. is making records of waste on projects, running under their charge:
https://www.dawn.com/news/1473563

On Hypocracy, i have posted plenty of examples in videos above.... those are not complied by me.

On Jewism, do you remember IK taking oath? followed by taking guard of (dis)honor? Can IK tell what religion his children follow? this includes his step children and unclaimed ones as well.

IK is a security risk, specially when one review his team.
There are plenty of retired smart and patriotic generals, why didn't he choose one for the post of President? or interior ministry! He's surely upto something, he's been advised from out side.

Last edited:
IK government must do something about media.
1) stop the fake news by handing over heavy fines to the channels
2) if the news channels don’t stop after 3 times, PEMRA should ask channel to stop airing that show and channel doesn’t stop, it should Bebe banned for 30 days.
3) stop issuing license to new news channels.
4) Government should add More entertainment and sports channels.

When IK and Zardari can't be trialed on basis of article 62/63, than trialing anyone else does not set any good example of Insaf, especially when Insaf party is planning to dissolve article 62/63 with support of Zardari. How clever of both.

We always criticized Nawaz for behaving like King, but the new one behaves like Pharo but it's all acceptable.
Remember the example of SSP Gondal, he was insulted by an ordinary barati of Imran Khan. :disagree:
Today Gondal is out of police service and culprit IG is serving IK's clean buddy Zardari.

Austarity my foot:
How is public benefited from austerity?
Have you not seen IK using helicopter to commute between bani gala and PM house? Have you not seen IK using Maybach?
besides, austerity govt. is making records of waste on projects, running under their charge:
https://www.dawn.com/news/1473563

On Hypocracy, i have posted plenty of examples in videos above.... those are not complied by me.

On Jewism, do you remember IK taking oath? followed by taking guard of (dis)honor? Can IK tell what religion his children follow? this includes his step children and unclaimed ones as well.

IK is a security risk, specially when one review his team.
There are plenty of retired smart and patriotic generals, why didn't he choose one for the post of President? or interior ministry! He's surely upto something, he's been advised from out side.
Since that message was much more composed, I finally understand your point and I say those are all completely viable. But that’s all what we’ve been crying about for ages. Just under a different suit. I don’t go into conspiracies and politics that deep to comment further, but I can see where you’re coming from. A person like me just sees what’s on ground until I absolutely Have to find out what something is about so I don’t make a wrong decision.
There’s a lot of things PTI is doing wrong or has to do wrong because many times being right gets you killed in Pakistan. But like I mentioned earlier. Same demon in a different suit from all the previous governments then. Maybe in 5 years time they’ll turn out to be slightly better? Maybe they won’t. What difference does it make by speaking here I guess. Unless we’re given a proper platform. All we can do is not let our voices get suppressed and hope for the best. Sorry if I got a little heated earlier.

Your political party is 'this' close to being declared a national security issue due to incompetency facing bankruptcy and war.

Back
Top Bottom