What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

IK government must do something about media.
1) stop the fake news by handing over heavy fines to the channels
2) if the news channels don’t stop after 3 times, PEMRA should ask channel to stop airing that show and channel doesn’t stop, it should Bebe banned for 30 days.
3) stop issuing license to new news channels.
4) Government should add More entertainment and sports channels.

You would've been happy in Italy in Mussolini era

@PakSword what the hell just happened? Resignation from Asad Umar is the decision no sane supporter gonna defend.
8 months are nothing when the task is to fix economy that was on ventilator for last 30 years.
Ugh’ this speaks of poor decision making skills & that can ge very damaging.

@PakSword what the hell just happened? Resignation from Asad Umar is the decision no sane supporter gonna defend.
8 months are nothing when the task is to fix economy that was on ventilator for last 30 years.
It shows the end of current gov and our hopes. Buzdar is the winner...

Well this was way beyond disappointing.....

I would comment if i wasn't so dumbfounded by what just happened....

I never liked this Buzdar guy & all most everyone opposed this decision of PM. But he is still in his office. and Asad Umar is one of the reason I support PTI.
Bus chawal mar de h

Well this was way beyond disappointing.....

I would comment if i wasn't so dumbfounded by what just happened....

It was the worst decision so far & no on was with him in his press conference

5711D13F-7CC4-4A1F-9F76-2A2E37FCACD3.jpeg

Remember I wrote a hypothetical story the other day? I was busy in a fraud investigation otherwise I would have opened a separate thread... This was expected.. and this is expected from the whole cabinet... unless we find crude oil...

Remember I wrote a hypothetical story the other day? I was busy in a fraud investigation otherwise I would have opened a separate thread... This was expected.. and this is expected from the whole cabinet... unless we find crude oil...

I do remember & it was the first thing I thought about.

PTI needs to stop taking media so serious & if they continue making decisions based on media discussions, I fear for the future.

I do remember & it was the first thing I thought about.

PTI needs to stop taking media so serious & if they continue making decisions based on media discussions, I fear for the future.
We should fear for our future even if media is quiet.. situation is so bad that I fear country will announce bankruptcy.

I kind of agree with you , rumours were IK may resign with whole cabinet ( because of IMF conditions and no hope) ….. Last hope is that oil drilling …. If no oil their we may say Govt going home in August (These rumours were talk of the town 2 weak ago)

I kind of agree with you , rumours were IK may resign with whole cabinet ( because of IMF conditions and no hope) ….. Last hope is that oil drilling …. If no oil their we may say Govt going home in August (These rumours were talk of the town 2 weak ago)
There is no hope to be honest... Pakistan has already collapsed. All the stories we used to hear that Pakistan will collapse one day are now turning out to be true.

If someone says that still there is a room, he is living in a fools Paradise

There is no hope to be honest... Pakistan has already collapsed. All the stories we used to hear that Pakistan will collapse one day are now turning out to be true.

chal nikal !!

balke ye wala chal nikal

Meri nazar main announcing bankruptcy is collapsing.. baqi dancers ka standard Thora aur higher hota hoga

BS !!

we will declare bankruptcy.
We will declare that its because of dealing in interest and we will move forward.

rotay raho

Back
Top Bottom