What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

10570548_10152310952329527_7418858452826585243_n.jpg

10553469_10152310952339527_5466746717117449522_n.jpg

10494532_10152310952554527_82703557127822424_n.jpg

10408054_10152310953054527_7758421450549131217_n.jpg

Last edited:
IK should ban jewish products in KPK atleast officially. It will surely have a domino effect. Make a list of companies and ban the distribution of these products.
How many in KPK have the money to buy these Jewish products? The people who are always asking for tax exemptions.

dude , i never see geo , i hate geo more than mubashir lucqman ... this is my own observation

well to be honest , i would like IK to be PM. but all i am scared of his so hating thoughts against MQMers . i will admit that mqm has criminal elements but many of them are good and well educated person , if IK becomes PM he might start a operation against them and all we have to bear is the blood shed in streets of karachi .. IK should try to find a political situation of Karachi ,, because karachi has many criminal elements including TTP , other band organizations , BLA , religious parties , ANP , JI , Jiye Sindh , and etc ...
and i would also like to hear imran policy for Urdu speaking peoples . and what he has to say about them ... i want our leaders not merge all urdu speaking peoples with mqm or political parties
I think, in living in the fear in karachi, your good thoughts been just became limited towards operation or not operation?
What you may not know, is IK is modern educated man, he is far more great listener then these thugs, called Nawab Noora -sharif & ASIF GhadarI!
You have tested them again & again, what you , karachi people's, even MQM is getting now?
I think, it's too early to think that, IMRAN will be against MQM political, & will initiate any power tactics?
But for the criminals, we all as pakistanis should become United, & kick these criminals out of pakistan?
Don't be a negative thinker, & all ways remember that, when crops became ready to cut, no one just throw it, out in the deep waters?
I , think a good political deal between MQM & PTI could be reached in sindh?
There are number of areas, in which both can support each others!
Being a urdu speaker is never was a crime!
IK & my mother's were urdu speakers migrated khans!
& our fathers were NIAZI khans!
So don't, think wrong that, IK is a Hitler & urdu speakers are jew! Ok
He knows pretty well!

I think, in living in the fear in karachi, your good thoughts been just became limited towards operation or not operation?
What you may not know, is IK is modern educated man, he is far more great listener then these thugs, called Nawab Noora -sharif & ASIF GhadarI!
You have tested them again & again, what you , karachi people's, even MQM is getting now?
I think, it's too early to think that, IMRAN will be against MQM political, & will initiate any power tactics?
But for the criminals, we all as pakistanis should become United, & kick these criminals out of pakistan?
Don't be a negative thinker, & all ways remember that, when crops became ready to cut, no one just throw it, out in the deep waters?
I , think a good political deal between MQM & PTI could be reached in sindh?
There are number of areas, in which both can support each others!
Being a urdu speaker is never was a crime!
IK & my mother's were urdu speakers migrated khans!
& our fathers were NIAZI khans!
So don't, think wrong that, IK is a Hitler & urdu speakers are jew! Ok
He knows pretty well!

yeah i agree and i am never been in favor of giving chance for PPPP and PMLN .
i can not comment of IK and his policies because IK has a long journey to make .
i will never support the criminal element and policies of MQM aka , forcefully taking fitra , closing shops , gathering "khaalen on eid , bhatta khori and etc ...
but what i know that their are many things which is good in MQM , like respect for womens in their jalsa , and well organized peoples, doesnt matter this is because of fear or something else ..
being a urdu speaker was a crime back than , and even few years ago , my brother was once told by a JI worker that " killing a muhajir is similar like killing a kutta " i will never forget that , my brother has to leave his university because of dhamkiyan from Pathans , and JI workers just because he was urdu speaker but does not associated with MQM , he got no back up ...
i will say dont forget the time where in karachi urdu speaking peoples were shot on street after watching and identification of their ID' cards ....
if you treat every one as Pakistan , dont discriminate , i will support any leader .. this muhajir urdu speaking things must be finished ,

yeah i agree and i am never been in favor of giving chance for PPPP and PMLN .
i can not comment of IK and his policies because IK has a long journey to make .
i will never support the criminal element and policies of MQM aka , forcefully taking fitra , closing shops , gathering "khaalen on eid , bhatta khori and etc ...
but what i know that their are many things which is good in MQM , like respect for womens in their jalsa , and well organized peoples, doesnt matter this is because of fear or something else ..
being a urdu speaker was a crime back than , and even few years ago , my brother was once told by a JI worker that " killing a muhajir is similar like killing a kutta " i will never forget that , my brother has to leave his university because of dhamkiyan from Pathans , and JI workers just because he was urdu speaker but does not associated with MQM , he got no back up ...
i will say dont forget the time where in karachi urdu speaking peoples were shot on street after watching and identification of their ID' cards ....
if you treat every one as Pakistan , dont discriminate , i will support any leader .. this muhajir urdu speaking things must be finished ,
Man you need to make your mind, MQM or PPP or PMLN and just forget about
PTJI, we as karachiets did our best to get rid

Excuse me, baby!
What you think out of few cities of sindh , MQM stands where?
They have to find a partner political to have their works done ?
They have tried , ppp & pmln decades what, they got ?
Decide your self ? & be fair?
I mean nothing , they can get ever from those 2?
Why not to bring or test the next big thing , PTI.

10556349_10152312029924527_6733935826093939096_n.jpg

PTI Karachi is organizing a Protest to show solidarity with the people of Gaza
Venue: Do Talwar, Clifton.
Time: 10pm
Date: 24th July 2014

It is important to realize the aspirations of the Palestinian people in Gaza. They deserve our solidarity, respect and reverence. They deserve justice. It is the duty of every person to contribute to break the unprecedented siege and bringing the criminals behind this atrocity to justice.

Back
Top Bottom