What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

10505410_794694473906308_2114845222142459818_n.jpg

what his stand will be when he will become PM ??

Imran's stance is same as set by Jinnah... the stance on Palestine issue cannot be changed by anyone...it was, it is and it will always be that israel is an illegal occupation of Palestine and that it must end.

Imran's stance is same as set by Jinnah... the stance on Palestine issue cannot be changed by anyone...it was, it is and it will always be that israel is an illegal occupation of Palestine and that it must end.

any bright idea to do so ?? any tsunami for Palestine peoples too ? military involvement ? or just words like others ??

10553884_630700733695149_560616385631678292_o.jpg

Hates off to Poor IK:lol:

That charity money goes to Shaukat Khanum or IKF, not Imran Khan's own pocket.

He is rich enough from endorsements and his playing career that he can afford a Bentley..

Pakistani qaum ko yehi cheez lay doobay gi.

thats it ?? bhai mazammat tu Altaf bhai bhi ker lete hai .. aur IK se zaida achi wali .. what else ? does he have any vision as PM of Pakistan ? i mean Future
he spoke his heart out .. and we know he means it ..atlaf bhie change his statement every other day .. he say things people want to hear ....

he spoke his heart out .. and we know he means it ..atlaf bhie change his statement every other day .. he say things people want to hear ....

yaar dont think i am comparing Altaf with IK .
i like and respect IK more , but he also change his many statements in past , recent as well

yaar dont think i am comparing Altaf with IK .
i like and respect IK more , but he also change his many statements in past , recent as well
It's called politics, it's not IK born out of skies, as the situation changes , statements gets changed by the reactions?
For god sake he is not an angel!
He is just a man trying hard to give back , what was taken away from pakistanis?

It's called politics, it's not IK born out of skies, as the situation changes , statements gets changed by the reactions?
For god sake he is not an angel!
He is just a man trying hard to give back , what was taken away from pakistanis?

when did i say that ? but the thing i am not satisfied with his pro taliban thoughts , and the way he try to in directly demoralize the army .. i hate him .. plus i diagree with him on shooting drones , this might send us back to stone age .. and making USA enemy will make wholes west our enemies ...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom