What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

yaar dont think i am comparing Altaf with IK .
i like and respect IK more , but he also change his many statements in past , recent as well
yaar well u see new developments and change ur plan ... i see nothng wrong with that ... dnt fall for geo news propaganda

when did i say that ? but the thing i am not satisfied with his pro taliban thoughts , and the way he try to in directly demoralize the army .. i hate him .. plus i diagree with him on shooting drones , this might send us back to stone age .. and making USA enemy will make wholes west our enemies ...
There are number of issues, which we may not agree with any one, & it's our right to be like that, I respect your opinions, but we should try to bring the issues of common interstes?
Are you ready to give NOORA GOVT, 5 MORE YEARS of Noora racy rule on pakistan?
That the point is?
Plz chose, what's best!
I can count on you!

p8_14.jpg

Chairman Imran Khan again condemned the Israeli aggression against Palestinians in Gaza (July 22, 2014)

Chairman Imran Khan again condemned the Israeli aggression against Palestinians in Gaza (July 22, 2014)

Chairman PTI, Imran Khan, today again condemned the Israeli aggression against Palestinians in Gaza which has led to over 500 innocent people including children being massacred and thousands more injured.

Imran Khan said it was absolutely shameful how Israel is allowed to transgress all international laws and violate basic human rights enshrined in the UN Charter and the powerful of the world allow it to do so.

Khan said never was the principle of self defence as enshrined in Chapter VII Article 51 of the UN Charter so abused as it has been by Israel which has indulged in state terrorism against the people of Gaza. Nor is this the first time Israel has abused this principle. The ICJ Advisory Opinion on the Israeli Wall had also found Israel guilty of abusing the principle of self defence.

Khan also strongly criticised the leaders of Muslim states who's silence he said was as inexplicable as it was inexcusable. Egypt's refusal to allow medical assistance to go in to Gaza and to prevent the fleeing Palestinians from entering into the safety of its borders shows the moral bankruptcy of the Arab leadership today. The Pakistan government's apologetic approach is equally damning. Muslims are being prosecuted across the globe from Palestine to Myanmar and Muslim leaders remain silent spectators or actual abettors.

Khan said the US and European democracies' leaders have also exposed their hypocrisy and duality of standards by trying to defend Israel's massacre of the Palestinians in Gaza. He added that he was full of admiration for the public in these countries who had and are continuing to protest in their thousands against Israel's brutality.

Chairman Imran Khan said it is time for the people of the world to unite and force their governments to stand up against violations of human rights and oppression. It is imperative that the UN, if it is to reclaim even an iota of credibility, act immediately to stop the massacre going on in Gaza. The Secretary General has the power to intervene and take action. It is shameful that he is not prepared to do so.

yaar well u see new developments and change ur plan ... i see nothng wrong with that ... dnt fall for geo news propaganda

dude , i never see geo , i hate geo more than mubashir lucqman ... this is my own observation

There are number of issues, which we may not agree with any one, & it's our right to be like that, I respect your opinions, but we should try to bring the issues of common interstes?
Are you ready to give NOORA GOVT, 5 MORE YEARS of Noora racy rule on pakistan?
That the point is?
Plz chose, what's best!
I can count on you!

well to be honest , i would like IK to be PM. but all i am scared of his so hating thoughts against MQMers . i will admit that mqm has criminal elements but many of them are good and well educated person , if IK becomes PM he might start a operation against them and all we have to bear is the blood shed in streets of karachi .. IK should try to find a political situation of Karachi ,, because karachi has many criminal elements including TTP , other band organizations , BLA , religious parties , ANP , JI , Jiye Sindh , and etc ...
and i would also like to hear imran policy for Urdu speaking peoples . and what he has to say about them ... i want our leaders not merge all urdu speaking peoples with mqm or political parties

1102334610-1.gif

Interesting statement, now the sifarshis will not be issued tickets....So there was something fishy in the distribution of tickets the first time.....

IK should ban jewish products in KPK atleast officially. It will surely have a domino effect. Make a list of companies and ban the distribution of these products.

IK should ban jewish products in KPK atleast officially. It will surely have a domino effect. Make a list of companies and ban the distribution of these products.
messing with government/geo/TTp/Judiciary/TTP/US ... its not the right time to pick more wars .. last tym PMLN supported USA instead of PTI NATO supply blockade

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom