What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

BmN9rOcCAAALKwr.jpg

Its a lie by Dawn.. I dont get whats Dawn's problem, they are continuously spreading false news about PTI.

This is already refuted by PTI as false.

I thought its correct. Sorry for not confirming first.
But in my opinion local party political leaders should not be part of any schools syllabus....otherwise tomorrow they would include AAZ in Sind board books....

I thought its correct. Sorry for not confirming first.
But in my opinion local party political leaders should not be part of any schools syllabus....otherwise tomorrow they would include AAZ in Sind board books....

Dawn published it, the confusion was obvious... I agree with you but its an sensitive issue and politicized one.

Imran Khan surrounded by opportunists and Imran Khan matters only because of media hype and muk muka.

whatever , but lets see, what sunami can deliver on 11 th, well best of luck!
Nothing happen! It's just a trick to fool public and showbazi to get attention form own supporters. Jo garjte hain wo baraste nahi.

Find journalist Absar Alam in this picture(Image taken from Nawaz Sharif's winning speech).Find journalist Absar Alam in this picture(Image taken from Nawaz Sharif's winning speech).This speech was made during election night very early as 20% vote was counted.
10313834_10152050308166766_8982511362826638054_n.jpg

Nothing happen! It's just a trick to fool public and showbazi to get attention form own supporters. Jo garjte hain wo baraste nahi.
baboo jee,
dekhnaa key yeh MQM nahi hai joo, adhey rastey mien TUQ koo chor kar bhag jaaey?
its happening , but when the results come in the end, MQM will be standing in the stadium like ever, just like veiwers , like they are now?
thts what is the biggest reasons of MQM , s failure to emerged as a national party?

baboo jee,
dekhnaa key yeh MQM nahi hai joo, adhey rastey mien TUQ koo chor kar bhag jaaey?
its happening , but when the results come in the end, MQM will be standing in the stadium like ever, just like veiwers , like they are now?
thts what is the biggest reasons of MQM , s failure to emerged as a national party?
Thanks for your concerns but this thread is not for we talking about! some other thread we discus it more.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom