What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

oyaa yeh geo waloon koo tu , press confernces mey bullana choroo?
aur ziada drama karen tu , zara drawing room ki seer tu karao?
IK key sath kisi ko tu bethao, joo IK ki baat ko push ziada achaa karey?
perss conferences, key liya saab khan chaley gaye thay?

agreeeeeeeeeed... we need some loud mouths to fix opponents..

agreeeeeeeeeed... we need some loud mouths to fix opponents..
hey friend just think, about your cheating & voilent , conspirating opponents?
its pakistan, you need peoples to crack the hell up for them, a london grown up is just notjing against them?
zara khar-kao tu, iin dramey bazon ko?
aisey hi barey INSAAFIANS baney phirtey hoo tum log?lolzz

Imran khan all over the place.........Firoon ne mughy notice kiu diya...........firoon nay mugh se panga kiu liya....firoon yeh....firoon woh....

Tell me, if you are to make a choice to select a better patriotic person between Mir Shakeel ur Rehman and Imran Khan. Who will you choose and why? Answer wisely.

SIYASAT AUR QANOON (KIYA SIRF CIVIL HUKUMRANI KA NAAM KI JAHMURIAT HAI???) – 18TH MAY 2014
@Jazzbot
what you think, about that?

Yar, I'm in office, can't watch 34 mint video. Please provide summary so I can comment :P
I've however bookmarked it, will watch it tonight.

hey friend just think, about your cheating & voilent , conspirating opponents?
its pakistan, you need peoples to crack the hell up for them, a london grown up is just notjing against them?
zara khar-kao tu, iin dramey bazon ko?
aisey hi barey INSAAFIANS baney phirtey hoo tum log?lolzz

:) :)

why angry friend ?:pdf::partay:

Tell me, if you are to make a choice to select a better patriotic person between Mir Shakeel ur Rehman and Imran Khan. Who will you choose and why? Answer wisely.

Yar, I'm in office, can't watch 34 mint video. Please provide summary so I can comment :P
I've however bookmarked it, will watch it tonight.
bhai jee, watch it its important , i will wait for your comments ?
my summry can be biasd, so better you check your self , & think about it, then give your oppinion?
take care!

Last edited:
why angry friend ?:pdf::partay:

bhai jee, watch it its important , i will wait for your comments ?
my summry can be biasd, so better you check your self , & think about it, then give your oppinion?
take care!

nahi yar, not angry, but I think we are not capable of fighting evil by going down at their level.. Allah's help and mercy be on our side, will turn things around, if we are worthy enough..

that awesome moment when you introduce Imran Khan to someone who doesnot know him... :D

what a great pleasure and moment of proudness ! :pakistan:

nahi yar, not angry, but I think we are not capable of fighting evil by going down at their level.. Allah's help and mercy be on our side, will turn things around, if we are worthy enough..
fighting means fists by fists, level by level , if not then be ready for another repeat of the same, elections , when you ill be judged by peoples of pakistan , partner in crimes, because of accepting of the fake mandate of thugs?
& this wont going to end up only, that next time, you ill be declared & defeated more bad, with the blames that you cant fight, the fake mandate if it was a fake mandate?
so it was & it will nevwr be a fake mandate?
friend, if you are not ready for a dedicated fight, with the noora & zardari mafia , plz then stop this madness, the dreams told to the poors of pakistan, so they can better find thier places in the slave yards of noora,s & zardari ,s?

allah clearly tells in quran, that those who couldnt help themselves, never gets any help from allha?

BoGPNAkIAAAlBNh.jpg

@Jazzbot @A.Rafay @talon @Marshmallow @pkuser2k12 @mr42O @Fahad Khan 2 @nuclearpak @Aeronaut @ajpirzada @Bilal.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom