What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Thanks for your concerns but this thread is not for we talking about! some other thread we discus it more.
friend,
i m not against MQM, i am against its bad decesions, & also against keep defending it, for worse reasons?
i am the biggest of the critics on PTI, as the same like MQM, s bad decesions?
but when ever i find, PTI with good decesions, i support them fully!
so its kind of issue bassed support of me, to anyone?
now as i said before, dont paint MQM white when its already is black?

we will not understand PTI ideology obtuse Khan was relic. who always be done mistakes in the shape of Musharraf & squints eyes Iftikhar CH. Moron Khan doesn't eligible what he got he said that I am eradicate orthodoxy politics in Pakistan & on the contrary when we have seen on surrounding him have found EX. PPPP PIR Shah Ahmed Quershi was he a lay man. HIS follower touched the jeep tyre to be respect for there PIR & what about other parties Ex member who mingle down the herd of PTI is this kind of change Pakistan need???????

BnshC6AIcAAUc6R.jpg

we will not understand PTI ideology obtuse Khan was relic. who always be done mistakes in the shape of Musharraf & squints eyes Iftikhar CH. Moron Khan doesn't eligible what he got he said that I am eradicate orthodoxy politics in Pakistan & on the contrary when we have seen on surrounding him have found EX. PPPP PIR Shah Ahmed Quershi was he a lay man. HIS follower touched the jeep tyre to be respect for there PIR & what about other parties Ex member who mingle down the herd of PTI is this kind of change Pakistan need???????
its just not IMRAN who was supporting the croupt CJ, it the dam whole paid media , funded by CIA went aginst musharf?
he wasnt was a palmist, who could have known , that what this pice of crap CJ is going to be?
all he has done is to do the best, for the country in differnt situations ?
& remember every one makes mistakes , no one is perfect, no one is terminator here?
SMQ was a long time politician, he was the one who decided to join PTI, for change in pakistan, even been a minster in a sitting govt, which is enough to prove him trust worthy, reliable ?

doesnt need to defend him, he is not an angel for god sake, he is just a honnest leader, let him be that, its enough?
we need hummans, to lead us,not angels?
hope you get my point?

10374869_10152484814798383_4314502308305712514_n.jpg

کہیں سرمایہ محفل تھی میری گرم گفتاری
کہیں سب کو پریشان کر گئی میری کم آمیزی

10374869_10152484814798383_4314502308305712514_n.jpg

کہیں سرمایہ محفل تھی میری گرم گفتاری
کہیں سب کو پریشان کر گئی میری کم آمیزی
leader who are those guys standing with IK? the one sitting is naeem ul haq Ik close friend!

hardly see IK in this relaxed mood:enjoy::p:

@Leader
Asalam o Alikum.... Nice to see PTI forum working here

WSalam brother, just trying our bit to play a positive role for Pakistan...

@Leader
Asalam o Alikum.... Nice to see PTI forum working here

please also visit and contribute whatever you gather, also feel free to criticize in reasonable manner with things you disagree or are unsatisfied.

Economy & Development

Police reforms in KPK

Locate a school on map to support !!

I am non-official, neither paid nor part of PTI officially at any level. just an ordinary pakistani who believes in Imran Khan and PTI !

Last edited:
oyaa yeh geo waloon koo tu , press confernces mey bullana choroo?
aur ziada drama karen tu , zara drawing room ki seer tu karao?
IK key sath kisi ko tu bethao, joo IK ki baat ko push ziada achaa karey?
perss conferences, key liya saab khan chaley gaye thay?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom