What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Even if they are our allies in KP, but still JI is a back stabbing party and they have a history as a testament..

sir g janay dayn if they were backstabbers they would have abandoned pti long ago like Fazal Al Mashoor halway walay

sir g janay dayn if they were backstabbers they would have abandoned pti long ago like Fazal Al Mashoor halway walay

I have a lot of personal reasons behind what I posted earlier as I have a lot of inside links in JI and I know their high ups personally. But I will rest my case here, they are doing good with PTI in KPK but PTI shouldn't trust them blindly.

Bc01O_-IEAEM2dW.jpg

Poll rigging: PTI’s Haripur MNA suspended
By Our Correspondent
Published: January 1, 2014
Share this articlePrint this pageEmail
653209-an-1388559757-350-640x480.jpg

File photo of an elderly person casting his vote in Haripur on May 11, 2013. PHOTO: PID

ABBOTABAD: The Election Tribunal Abbottabad suspended Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf MNA Dr Raja Amir Zaman’s assembly membership on charges of rigging on Tuesday and ordered re-elections on seven polling stations of NA-19 Haripur.

Dr Zaman defeated Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s Ayub Gohar in the general elections, who later challenged the results. Dr Zaman emerged as the winner after the recount on all 437 stations of the constituency.

Ayub, however, moved the Supreme Court and sought a re-election. According to his petition, several polling bags did not have relevant voters list or counterfoils of ballot papers; indicative of rigging.

The apex court referred the case to the election tribunal which then suspended Dr Zaman’s membership and ordered a re-election on polling stations Alloli, Mamrial, Bagra Number 2, Kalinjar, Ghazi Hamlet and two polling stations of Khalabat Township.

Dr Zaman had defeated Ayub from these polling stations with a heavy margin.

The tribunal headed by Ziauddin Khattak also dismissed a petition filed by Shahid Amin Khan, a former union nazim, who sought Dr Zaman’s disqualification on the basis of concealment of assets and non-payment of taxes.

Published in The Express Tribune, January 1st, 2014.

Poll rigging: PTI’s Haripur MNA suspended
By Our Correspondent
Published: January 1, 2014
Share this articlePrint this pageEmail
653209-an-1388559757-350-640x480.jpg

File photo of an elderly person casting his vote in Haripur on May 11, 2013. PHOTO: PID

ABBOTABAD: The Election Tribunal Abbottabad suspended Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf MNA Dr Raja Amir Zaman’s assembly membership on charges of rigging on Tuesday and ordered re-elections on seven polling stations of NA-19 Haripur.

Dr Zaman defeated Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s Ayub Gohar in the general elections, who later challenged the results. Dr Zaman emerged as the winner after the recount on all 437 stations of the constituency.

Ayub, however, moved the Supreme Court and sought a re-election. According to his petition, several polling bags did not have relevant voters list or counterfoils of ballot papers; indicative of rigging.

The apex court referred the case to the election tribunal which then suspended Dr Zaman’s membership and ordered a re-election on polling stations Alloli, Mamrial, Bagra Number 2, Kalinjar, Ghazi Hamlet and two polling stations of Khalabat Township.

Dr Zaman had defeated Ayub from these polling stations with a heavy margin.

The tribunal headed by Ziauddin Khattak also dismissed a petition filed by Shahid Amin Khan, a former union nazim, who sought Dr Zaman’s disqualification on the basis of concealment of assets and non-payment of taxes.

Published in The Express Tribune, January 1st, 2014.
7 out of 437 polling sations .. sure u can do it 10 times untill that guy is satisfied .. we are not MQM and Noon league who start crying on re polling

7 out of 437 polling sations .. sure u can do it 10 times untill that guy is satisfied .. we are not MQM and Noon league who start crying on re polling

does PTI fans even have any shame

up till now they were the ones crying about rigging, and now it is you who has been slapped by rigging charges

stop crying foul move on

up till now they were the ones crying about rigging, and now it is you who has been slapped by rigging charges

stop crying foul move on

as much as you terrorist mqmer likes to prove, there is nothing that proves PTI rigging.. read before you cry ! :lol:

as much as you terrorist mqmer likes to prove, there is nothing that proves PTI rigging.. read before you cry ! :lol:

seriously man, admit, a huge let down, there is no shame in admitting one's fault

i know you guys are in a deep shock but get over it move on, you guys still have a long time enough to prove yourselves, time is still there, opportunity is there, grab that opportunity before it all slips away!

2 din me party bana ke 1 billion rupees spend kerke ap ne aik provincial authority haasil ker le he, use tht opportunity

01_01_2014_007_007.jpg

seriously man, admit, a huge let down, there is no shame in admitting one's fault

i know you guys are in a deep shock but get over it move on, you guys still have a long time enough to prove yourselves, time is still there, opportunity is there, grab that opportunity before it all slips away!

whenever we are at fault, we admit, we need no moral backing from a mqm terrorist or noora hypo.

our sole goal is to see a prosperous Pakistan,

for the last time read the news again !

whenever we are at fault, we admit, we need no moral backing from a mqm terrorist or noora hypo.

our sole goal is to see a prosperous Pakistan,

for the last time read the news again !

i can already sense u guys never learn from your mistakes

every party has fooled people by slogans of naya pakistan, roshan pakistan roti kapra makan

stop crying foul move on
these are charges ... as we said PTI said they can even verify all the seat that PTI win ..who are we crying fould ..it was the clown from london which was crying when he was blamed by media, every party, ECP for election rigging ...

these are charges ... as we said PTI said they can even verify all the seat that PTI win ..who are we crying fould ..it was the clown from london which was crying when he was blamed by media, every party, ECP for election rigging ...

well you can say, that all the chors like yourselves were crying chori because u didn't realise u were chors yourselves

long time ago i already said rigging was done by each and every party and im not excluding MQM, every party did rigging including your pure, dry cleaned PTI

please wake up from deep slumber smell the coffee, somebody is making burger bachas fools

2 din me party bana ke 1 billion rupees spend kerke ap ne aik provincial authority haasil ker le he, use tht opportunity
for first bold part .. we dnt take imran khan as God, we dnt feel ashmed to admit faults .. but will ur british leader will accept the murder of 100 people .. the money loundering, the extortion..? bhie dont be a hipocrate . thats why i dont take MQM seriously..

2. grab that opportunity we are not mqm , jo jis k saath b government mei shamil honay ka muqa milay nhie chorti .. we are not oppuertunits .. power or no power ..Pti still have some principles

u guys are unspeakably shameful and disgusting to the core, brain washed and blind folded

wake up bhai lol

somebody is fooling u guys badly, wake up and smell the coffee please
lolzz .. i like the mqmers ablity to run away from topics.. i didnt find any answer to my questions .. that when u ask us to admit our faults ..why dont u accept ur crimes ..but u cleverly tried to change the topic ...

i can already sense u guys never learn from your mistakes

every party has fooled people by slogans of naya pakistan, roshan pakistan roti kapra makan
and some has stolen their mandate and put them in bori's when they dont vote them

and some has stolen their mandate and put them in bori's when they dont vote them

you guys never had any mandate admit of KPK, u rigged into winning the KPK govt and now too incompetent to run it

1. for first bold part .. we dnt take imran khan as God, we dnt feel ashmed to admit faults .. but will ur british leader will accept the murder of 100 people .. the money loundering, the extortion..? bhie dont be a hipocrate . thats why i dont take MQM seriously..

2. grab that opportunity we are not mqm , jo jis k saath b government mei shamil honay ka muqa milay nhie chorti .. we are not oppuertunits .. power or no power ..Pti still have some principles

1. you guys are bhatta khors, land grabbers, killer etc, but guess what u would never admit that :angel: why doesn't imran charge altaf of all these charges u say in london, why he so scared?

2. lol PTI and principles? like wht, doing alliance with QWP and JI to get into power, u guys are only opportunists, all the dharnas and zero performance, if its not opportunism then what?

and please don't compare urselves with MQM, it proved long time ago through mustafa kamal, kanver naveed jamil etc

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom