What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

BcUaUujIYAAb2xC.jpg

I can safely say that this might be the right protocol required for Imran Khan's safety.

Newspapers like to use such words as "motorcade" and "large number of security vehicles" instead of giving exact number of vehicles to their readers. Instead of telling us "What other people were thinking", please give us facts and figures so we can think on our own.

Safety of important and key persons in our Politics is very important. Loss of Benazir was a similar issue and God punished us by imposing her husband for five years. Benazir herself, had enough regard for the nation to continue to do good work in government.

I can safely say that this might be the right protocol required for Imran Khan's safety.

Newspapers like to use such words as "motorcade" and "large number of security vehicles" instead of giving exact number of vehicles to their readers. Instead of telling us "What other people were thinking", please give us facts and figures so we can think on our own.

Safety of important and key person in our Politics is very important. Loss of Benazir was a similar issue and God punished us by imposing her husband for five years. Benazir herself, had enough regard for the nation to continue to do good work in government.

read this

BTyOhSnCAAAce2P.jpg:large

BTyOkhKCYAAgZmh.jpg:large

BTyOodxCUAAmjOg.jpg:large

Safety of important and key persons in our Politics is very important. Loss of Benazir was a similar issue and God punished us by imposing her husband for five years. Benazir herself, had enough regard for the nation to continue to do good work in government.

This was a hoax news.

Peshawar: Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhuwah and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) leader Pervez Khattak has allegedly blocked the road outside his personal residence in Hayatabad which is causing difficulties for the common citizens.

According a scanned copy of the letter presumably written by Dr Iqbal Tajik, former chairman of the department of political science in University of Peshawar, he had to bear an extra PKR200 for visiting his daughter’s residence due to blockade of the normal route.

Below is the copy of the letter:

- See more at: CM KPK security troubles common citizens | Saach.TV

Iqbal-Tajik.jpg

Peshawar: Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhuwah and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) leader Pervez Khattak has allegedly blocked the road outside his personal residence in Hayatabad which is causing difficulties for the common citizens.

According a scanned copy of the letter presumably written by Dr Iqbal Tajik, former chairman of the department of political science in University of Peshawar, he had to bear an extra PKR200 for visiting his daughter’s residence due to blockade of the normal route.

Below is the copy of the letter:

- See more at: CM KPK security troubles common citizens | Saach.TV

Iqbal-Tajik.jpg
Koi AZ, NS aur tamam MPAs or MNAs ko bhi bill bhijway

Crap news paper, funny part is if someone else post something against MQM from same newspaper @W.11 cries, but he's fine with this newspaper if its against PTI.. :lol:

sir g just reply him with mqms related news reported in "ummat news paper" it will set him straight

even mqm leader start to cry when Ayaz palijo quoted mqm terror reported in ummat news paper in a tv program

sir g just reply him with mqms related news reported in "ummat news paper" it will set him straight

even mqm leader start to cry when Ayaz palijo quoted mqm terror reported in ummat news paper in a tv program

well how about i start posting rana sanaullah talks about PTI, ummat is a political entity owned paper

well how about i start posting rana sanaullah talks about PTI, ummat is a political entity owned paper

and you think i wont reply you in "same" manner

go ahead.you have conversed with be before many times

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom