What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

lol, let me help you with what is written on line 3,4,5:

"Due to unjust actions of Federal govt in past 60 years, we have faced Fall of Dhaka and if situation remains the same and govt will not learn a lesson then things will become worse in future."

Where is the threat to break Pakistan, KPK more specifically? Have you read how morons in Express News published same story yesterday??
Bolded for you......

Bolded for you......

Its a ground reality, more of a reality check. No one can deny it. Now I'm sure you have read what crap Express News fabricated out of it? They just took Lifafa Journalism to a new level.. :lol:

Its a ground reality, more of a reality check. No one can deny it. Now I'm sure you have read what crap Express News fabricated out of it? They just took Lifafa Journalism to a new level.. :lol:
Its a reality? how?

Its a reality? how?

You want me to spoon feed you? I am not going to fall for this trap. Google is a great friend for this type of queries, search for Fall of Dhaka, most importantly the injustis we did to them by not giving them their proper rights.

You want me to spoon feed you? I am not going to fall for this trap. Google is a great friend for this type of queries, search for Fall of Dhaka, most importantly the injustis we did to them by not giving them their proper rights.
"Its a ground reality, more of a reality check."
These are your words, ryt? All i am asking is how is this still going on? Not talking about the past.

"Its a ground reality, more of a reality check."
These are your words, ryt? All i am asking is how is this still going on? Not talking about the past.

Help yourself and read KP Finance Minsters recent press conference in detail. He said it all in that press conference.

Doing the right thing

Placing his problematic and counterproductive political stance on peace talks with the Taliban aside, if there is one thing Imran Khan knows how to do, it is compassionate social work for some life-threatening causes. Everyone is well aware of Shaukat Khanum, among other initiatives, that he took up in order to help cancer patients. It definitely bolstered his image among Pakistanis as well as the global audience that remains ever tuned into updates on Khan. But his drive against polio has been most remarkable – and perhaps most politically relevant – in the past few days. After inaugurating a three-day anti-polio campaign in Nowshera on Wednesday, Khan urged the Taliban to nark the belligerency and come to the table for dialogue.

Khan went further on to state that those working selflessly to eradicate the polio virus from Pakistan’s youngest and most vulnerable segment of society, are true “mujahideen” and were performing their moral duties despite a slew of threats of attacks. Some may have an issue with turning the cause into a religious case but we don’t have too many options to begin with. If this is the rhetoric that dispels paranoia about polio vaccination, then so be it.

JUI-S’s Chief Maulana Sami-ul-Haq joined the cause as well. It goes without saying that when it comes to the issue of a child’s health, religious explanation justifying it, is unnecessary. However if Sami-ul-Haq’s endorsement catalyzes otherwise reluctant and wary parents into vaccinating their children against the polio virus, there is certainly no qualm to raise. Something is – really – better than nothing, in this scenario. Endangering the lives of innocent children under whatever bizarre logic is only a step backwards, and given how dire circumstances are – with relentless attacks on anti-polio campaigners – any and all support, from politicians, to religious clerics, is more than welcome.

Doing the right thing

-------------------------

Unlike cowardly and corrupt leaders hiding in their fox holes, IK has the guts, courage and conviction to peek in to the lions den. While the champions of corruption raj, the last government and the incumbent, loot the state and stash money abroad, IK collects money from abroad to serve the poor with his state of the art cancer hospital and world standard education in his college. Comparing IK with the other robber baron leaders is like comparing donkey's with a high pedigree race horse. He is a bold and daring leader with philanthropy in his genes. Bhutto and Benazir kept promising roti, kapra and makan, the poor got nothing except being conned. Actions speaks louder than words. Before he come in to politics, the words reforms and change did not even exist in Pakistan's vocabulary.

Bb9SHmECIAAT4Gn.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom