What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

well how about i start posting rana sanaullah talks about PTI, ummat is a political entity owned paper

Then why don't you stop posting ummat's crap news here? I mean, I know ummat is biased and I have never shared any news from this newspaper, then what's up with you dude?

Then why don't you stop posting ummat's crap news here? I mean, I know ummat is biased and I have never shared any news from this newspaper, then what's up with you dude?

its daily mashriq not ummat r u blind?

its daily mashriq not ummat r u blind?

I meant Mashriq, both ummat and mashriq aren't reliable newspapers. If we aren't posting anti MQM crap from ummat then you should also stop posting anti PTI crap from Mashriq. Or else, if you want to keep posting things from Mashriq, back them up with another credible source.

Murad saeed PTI MNA from swat had a special program on ARY news yesterday.

Will someone post the link.

Bcq8rtfIYAABMjR.jpg

bhai ki dp check karo :P

@Jazzbot @Aeronaut @A.Rafay @pkuser2k12 @RescueRanger :P

PTI first allied with JI, and now ASWJ and SSP,

wht are you doing guys?

you are aligning with the most notorious religious militants out there

news-94.gif

PTI first allied with JI, and now ASWJ and SSP,

wht are you doing guys?

you are aligning with the most notorious religious militants out there

news-94.gif

My question to you is why Itehad Ban al Muslimeen is doing a combined peace conference and jalsa with Ah Le Sunnat wal jamat ?

As Itehad Ban al Muslimeen is shia and there biggest enemy even bigger from ttp are Ah Le Sunnat wal jamat/Lashkar e jhngvi who are sunni who allegedly martyred many shia

Faisal Raza Abdi senator ppp and very respectfully a shia muslim representative of Itehad Ban al Muslimeen also said many a time that they will hold peace conference and jalsa with Ah Le Sunnat wal jamat

secondly i doubt your news as Imran Khan has clearly condemned Lasker e jhanvi called them terrorist by naming them after hazara martyred in Baluchistan bombings at the end of 2012
so alliance with them seems a false news to me

secondly i doubt your news as Imran Khan has clearly condemned Lasker e jhanvi called them terrorist by naming them after hazara martyred in Baluchistan bombings at the end of 2012
so alliance with them seems a false news to me

lol doubt why? this is jamaati paper and PTI is in alliance with JI

lol doubt why? this is jamaati paper and PTI is in alliance with JI

Even if they are our allies in KP, but still JI is a back stabbing party and they have a history as a testament..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom