What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

عمران خان کہیں میں نے یہاں پاؤں رکھنا ہے میں وہاں اپنا ہاتھ رکھ دوں گا - اے نیر

پچھلا پورا سال میں نے کینسر کے علاج میں گزارا ، اور اس کے لیے میں شوکت خانم اور عمران خان کا تہیہ دل سے اور ساری زندگی شکر گزار ہوں گا - وہ علاج میرے بس میں نہیں تھا - عمران خان کہیں میں نے یہاں پاؤں رکھنا ہے میں وہاں اپنا ہاتھ رکھ دوں گا - اے نیر

This is my leader :smitten:

@Leader @Aeronaut @chauvunist @Marshmallow @jaibi @Side-Winder @pkuser2k12 @mafiya @Slav Defence @balixd @Mani2020

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jazzbot aur bohot se PTI voters mamu ban gye

NATO supply peh imran tax lagaye ga :D

Gen. Sanaullah Niazi was killed by TTP and meanwhile Imran Khan Niazi was saying in his evening jalsa at DI KHAN , " I have been saying peace negotiations are only way forward if we have to get out of this American imported war"

I mean, There is a time to be sensible and there is a time for theatrics. A peace offer has been made, yet TTP killed a Maj.General of Sawat and instead of condemning them, he is still ranting the "peace peace" slogan.

While IK was quick to condemn the of Killing Wali ur rehman which he thought would derail the peace process, Why didn't he voiced his "concerns" of such peace derailing steps by TTP?

or is it, IK vision of peace is very narrow minded?

Gen. Sanaullah Niazi was killed by TTP and meanwhile Imran Khan Niazi was saying in his evening jalsa at DI KHAN , " I have been saying peace negotiations are only way forward if we have to get out of this American imported war"

I mean, There is a time to be sensible and there is a time for theatrics. A peace offer has been made, yet TTP killed a Maj.General of Sawat and instead of condemning them, he is still ranting the "peace peace" slogan.

While IK was quick to condemn the of Killing Wali ur rehman which he thought would derail the peace process, Why didn't he voiced his "concerns" of such peace derailing steps by TTP?

or is it, IK vision of peace is very narrow minded?

while I agree with the bold part, rest is again a misconception and emotional reaction... what have we achieved in this war? getting 50,000 killed, 100,000 injured and all and 100 billion dollar economic losses, have we spread the maniac or controlled it?

p.s. and yes Imran khan is right that first we must break taliban's jihad narrative... its even acceptable narrative on streets of lahore, talk against taliban with ordinary folks and they will give you that look as if you are anti-islam !!
@mafiya PTI condemns attack on ARmy . http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/artic...he-shahadat-of-Army-Officers-and-soldier.aspx

Kis buri jaga aa phansay hain yar hum log es war on terror ki waja se.....
May Allah get us out of this trap soon...ameen!
and this hell started when those 2 towers came down 12 years ago ... irrespective of the leadership our fate would hav been pretty similar to what it is now ... though i feel if Mush had not been incharge Pakistan may not have existed as we know it today.And I have got to this conclusion after extensive discussions with people (academics and uniformed individuals) in europe over the course of a decade.

532155_633593973357978_1070774041_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom