What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

972369_689297294431077_1889097333_n.jpg

ayla malik ke itni yaad aye ke jamshed dasti jaise fake degree waale loton ko party me shamil ker daala :lol:

Can someone please explain to me what is PTi's policy on maintaining and improving social cohesion and peaceful co existence of different ethnic( I'm referring to the quota system in Sindh ) and religious minorities of Pakistan? I'm sorry if it as already been answered somewhere before?
I know you say equality for religious minorities, but does that equate freedom to refer to ourselves as whatever we want? what about the joint electorate ? The misuse of blasphemy laws?

P.S I'm not bashing anyone, just interested to know the policy of Imran Khan. Apologies If it has already been answered.

you should be the last person to laugh, he stood up against the Feudal lord of his area alone, fought alone and have single handed defeated them..

and no he doesnot have a fake degree, his degree is from unrecognized institution.

he is robinhood of muzafargarh. welcome indeed to PTI, he was a misfit everywhere else.

you should be the last person to laugh, he stood up against the Feudal lord of his area alone, fought alone and have single handed defeated them..

and no he doesnot have a fake degree, his degree is from unrecognized institution.

he is robinhood of muzafargarh. welcome indeed to PTI, he was a misfit everywhere else.

another one in PTI's washing machine :omghaha:

robinhood :lol:

Back
Top Bottom