What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. Yahoodi lobby propaganda died today with victory of PTI candidate in NA-25, Maulana sab shall realize now that he is not acceptable even in his own hometown while the Message of #IK reached there already.

https://www.facebook.com/PervezKhattakOfficial.PTI?hc_location=stream

NA 25 By-Elections: Congratulations to PTI's Dawar Kundi. PTI's message of change continues gaining momentum. NA 5 & NA 27 were also won by PTI, as was NA 13.

https://www.facebook.com/ImranKhan.Official

NA-25, molana diesel's party defeated after 52 years :yay:

"Tehater key ayen kay tanazar main by election haram hai" Molana Diesel :omghaha:

1230047_421148631320381_1019416274_n.jpg

well done imran khan .. I expect PTI i to work really hard in NA 25 ... so they can keep the seat fopr next few elections ...

جب شروع میں وزیر خزانہ سے ہم نے بات کی تو انہوں نے کہا کہ ہم نوٹ نہیں چھاپیں گے بلکہ واجب الوصول رقوم کو اکٹھا کر کے سرمایہ جمع کریں گے مگر اسکے بر عکس حکومت نے خطرناک حد زیادہ تعداد میں نوٹ چھاپے
آئی ایم ایف سے جو بھی معاہدہ ہوا ہے وہ کھول کر عوام کے سامنے لایا جائے اور بتایا جائے کہ سال میں بجلی اور گیس کتنی مہنگی ہوگی ، یہ نہیں ہونا چاہیے کہ جب چاہے جتنا چاہے عوام پر بوجھ ڈال دیا
آئی ایم ایف سے اداروں کی نجکاری پر جو ڈیل ہوئی ہے اسکو بھی عوام کے سامنے لایا جائے

ڈاکٹر عارف علوی کی قومی اسمبلی میں تقریر

where is imran khan and its change ? what imran khan say about recent attack on church ? ? imran khan nothing but a guy who is telling only what a non educated pakistani wants to hear .... ask imran khan do you still want to go for dialogs with those talibans ? who kill innocent peoples ? ?

i think there islamic history is somehow different from mine , my quran teach me to tolerate, peace , kindness but i think they are reading different version . in any of our khulfa-e-rashdin , no church was burn or destroyed so what kind of shariyat they want to implement ?

if there is anyone who is supporter of IK here just answer me one thing , USA kills our peoples in drone strike and those Taliban in return kill our innocent peoples where is justice in it? ? is that written in islam that to take revenge of your Muslim brothers kill your own Muslim and non Muslim brothers ? or destroy their religious places ? if a christian bomb a mosque how will you Muslims feel ? ? why PTI is bloody hiding behind curtains and not openly calling this act as worst ?

as a nation we pakistani are dead , as muslims we are worse kind of muslims on earth , as humans we are worse than animals ....i believe those politician and religious peoples are Allah`s cursed on us pakistani`s ,

what imran khan say about recent attack on church ? ?

PTI Press Release - September 23, 2013

Chairman PTI Imran Khan today made it clear that those who carried out the attack against the Christian Community and their Church in Peshawar are to be condemned in the strongest terms possible. Ch Nisar, Interior Minister, said in Parliament today that he cannot confirm which group carried out the attack. Khan made it clear that whomsoever carried out the attack, they are to be condemned. Nothing justifies the targeting of innocent people and their places of worship. This is against the spirit of Islam and the Covenant of Mohammad (PBUH).

Imran Khan added that if peace is to be given a chance, then it is essential to isolate those who are dedicated to an agenda of violence and to carrying out terror attacks against innocent people, from those who are prepared to have a ceasefire and talk peace within the ambit of the Constitution of Pakistan.

Imran Khan reiterated that nothing, absolutely no reasoning, can justify the killing of even one innocent human being let alone attacking a whole community. The act of terror against the Christians in Peshawar was an act of terror against all Pakistanis. "We condemn it and its perpetrators unequivocally," Khan concluded.

Separately:

1374792_10151712209794527_238701287_n.jpg

Chairman PTI Imran Khan Offering Fataha at the Grave of Shaheed Major General Sanaullah Khan Niazi.

Shaheed Major General Sanaullah Khan Niazi was a close relative of Chairman PTI Imran Khan.

Chairman PTI Imran Khan Offering Fataha at the Grave of Shaheed Major General Sanaullah Khan Niazi.

Shaheed Major General Sanaullah Khan Niazi was a close relative of Chairman PTI Imran Khan.[/QUOTE]

yeah this what all of our leaders do , " MUZAMMAT AND BIYAN BAZI "
he dont have balls to say anything to taliban ,
i voted for him for a change , and now what i see a scared leader sitting in his house with sealed lips on govt policies .....
what he always do divert all terrorist activities towards drone strikes simply an idiot

Back
Top Bottom