What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Maulana diesel is also losing his seat.
Surprising results :omghaha::omghaha:

Wallah, Dil khush ho jaye ga agar is diesel ki band bajay!

Inamullah khan Niazi predicted NA-71 defeat in his yesterday "Jang column" and how PTI workers pleaded to IK, not to field the "same jageerdar" that they are trying to dispose off. Yet IK didn't bother to pay heed to their advice and pleads and we all saw today result

"Zubaan e Khalq ko Naqqara e Khuda samjho"

Mansha sandhu is another bad choice, Another man of questionable repute and hated by people of his area. He is a famous badmash. He first lost from Shahbaz sharif on NA-129 seat on 11 May, then again he was given ticket and yet again he lost on NA seat today .

Haroon Rasheed and Hassan were right before 11 may elections, that IK didn't have sense to pick out right candidates.

Wallah, Dil khush ho jaye ga agar is diesel ki band bajay!

Inamullah khan Niazi predicted NA-71 defeat in his yesterday "Jang column" and how PTI workers pleaded to IK, not to field the "same jageerdar" that they are trying to dispose off. Yet IK didn't bother to pay heed to their advice and pleads and we all saw today result

"Zubaan e Khalq ko Naqqara e Khuda samjho"

Who was candidate of PTI in 71

Mansha sandhu is another bad choice, Another man of questionable repute and hated by people of his area. He is a famous badmash. He first lost from Shahbaz sharif on NA-129 seat on 11 May, then again he was given ticket and yet again he lost on NA seat today .

Haroon Rasheed and Hassan were right before 11 may elections, that IK didn't have sense to pick out right candidates.

Gul Badshah from NA-1 is not liked by many people as he had been an ex nazim and ex councler of his area and most of PTI supporters didn't come out of home to vote him...That was a very very bad decision in selecting him as PTI candidate...there was no visible campaign and least activities...

Gul Badshah from NA-1 is not liked by many people as he had been an ex nazim and ex councler of his area and most of PTI supporters didn't come out of home to vote him...That was a very very bad decision in selecting him as PTI candidate...there was no visible campaign and least activities...

internal party conflicts aggravated the situation

The PTI elected team's behavior caused them this defeat . I already said before elections in Naya Pakistan thread that Bilour will win easily.

internal party conflicts aggravated the situation

NO its not the internal conflicts. There is need to train PTI people how to behave and learn GOOD PR

The PTI elected team's behavior caused them this defeat . I already said before elections in Naya Pakistan thread that Bilour will win easily.

NO its not the internal conflicts. There is need to train PTI people how to behave and learn GOOD PR

Discipline and Good PR like you said is what the need of the Hour...In this case there were enormous number of banners but People contact of Gul Bacha was nil,That added fuel to fire because he already had a Bad image among people...Some of my Hardcore PTIan friends when heard about awarding Ticket to Gul Bacha,the first impression was that we are not gonna vote for anyone this time...Though We still voted him yesterday but that was not the case with Many supporters...

If anything this bi-elections proved is that PTI needs to set its house in order. Internal rifts, people of questionable repute being given tickets, IK totally absent from the mainstream, its high time these things need to be sorted out. When PTI formed a government in KPK, this was a test, and the results so far are not encouraging. A loss in KPK over a seat which Imran won is a testimony to that.

On the other hand, Mian Marghoob (PML-N) won PP-150 :hitwall: Mian Marghoob was MNA from NA-121 (PP-149 & PP-150) and he literally did nothing in 5 years in this area. He is a land mafia and had a very bad repute. N-League decided to give ticket to him for NA-121 in general elections, but entire constituency's N-Leaguers criticized party's decision and predicted heavy defeat if ticket will be awarded to Mian Marghoob.

In the end, Mehar Ishtiaq was given ticket for both NA-121 and PP-150, he won NA-121 but got very tough competition on PP-150. Now PML-N again awarded ticket to Mian Margoob at vacant PP-150 and he has won with narrow margin on less than 500 votes.. :hitwall: I can't believe this goon has won from PP-150. In general elections, general opinion from PP-150 was very bad about this man and everyone hated him. But in By-elections, same people votes him.. :hitwall:

PS: I'm from PP-149 and am living right at the edge of PP-150, did PTI campaign in PP-149 and PP-150 during general elections, so I know the ground realities.

1000256_507564289325489_221076933_n.jpg

Ok, PTI did bad in Peshawar, but how the heck can somebody hve enough moral courage to vote for Bilour?

Absolutely pathtic.

But another thing here is the voter turnout. Bilour got 37k votes while PTI guy got 25k, so around 60k . While Imran Khan alone got 90k. So the voter turnout was very low it seems.

It proves another thing, party vote is not enough, you have to have a personal vote bank as well.

But Mianwali is really interesting. The voter turnout was huge, PML guy had 95k votes while PTI had 85k I think, so it was sort of close and voters did come.

Anyways, the positives are Swabi, Islamabad and Nowshera (result withheld but PTI was winning), and also the Shahbaz Sharif seat which we won (PP I think).

Had we won Peshawar and Mianwali, it would have been an excellent by-election for us.

Ok, PTI did bad in Peshawar, but how the heck can somebody hve enough moral courage to vote for Bilour?

Absolutely pathtic.

But another thing here is the voter turnout. Bilour got 37k votes while PTI guy got 25k, so around 60k . While Imran Khan alone got 90k. So the voter turnout was very low it seems.

It proves another thing, party vote is not enough, you have to have a personal vote bank as well.

But Mianwali is really interesting. The voter turnout was huge, PML guy had 95k votes while PTI had 85k I think, so it was sort of close and voters did come.

Anyways, the positives are Swabi, Islamabad and Nowshera (result withheld but PTI was winning), and also the Shahbaz Sharif seat which we won (PP I think).

Had we won Peshawar and Mianwali, it would have been an excellent by-election for us.

PTI lost mianwali because PTI local body splitted into two, there is a big NIAZI group who dont like nawabzadas in their constituency, because nawabzadas, Shadikhels and ISA khels are big tribes, Niazis like Inam and his supporters dont want Ayla malik to win, Ayla also did made a huge blunder by choosing Malik Waheed just because to hold this constituency Under Kala bagh Nawabs...Ayla was a Nawabzadi and she behaved like a nawabzadi and angered many supporters..

Back
Top Bottom