What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

x550882_47472998.jpg.pagespeed.ic.1O4ChyVmoz.jpg

Roznama Dunya

what has me being an veteran got to do with it ?, do I have to support PTI to be a veteran ? no
& let me say this clearly I DONT SUPPORT PTI ( & I am proud of it)

ek neik amal karo PTI ko subha savere eik , aur din dupair aur raat ko 10 galiyan don, to tumhari sari gunnah maaf ho jai gee

fatwa
by maulvi genmirajborgza786

actually i did not expect this kind of stupidity from a member having a title of PDF veteran ---- i have NO problem with you NOT supporting PTI --- but saying that imran khan is doing a bullshit job by exposing the rigging sounds childish!

NA-1 and NA-71. PTI loosing both seats, just shows the egotistical behaviour of IK, despite many objections of his party workers and leaders, not to give ticket to Ayla malik father in Law and to Gul Badhshaa

Now PTI loosing badly in both constituencies

Looks like IK haven't learnt the lessons of 11 may, this arrogant behaviour of IK will cause downfall of PTI

NA-1 and NA-71. PTI loosing both seats, just shows the egotistical behaviour of IK, despite many objections of his party workers and leaders, not to give ticket to Ayla malik father in Law and to Gul Badhshaa

Now PTI loosing badly in both constituencies

Looks like IK haven't learnt the lessons of 11 may, this arrogant behaviour of IK will cause downfall of PTI

PTI can do better! I was hoping PTI will win all these seats.

It's 50 percent result in NA-1, still there is hope.

And they are winning in NA-71, 20% results in and the PTI man has lead of a couple thousand.

And 5000 lead in NA-48 (my area) with 50% counting done.

And out of 5 NA seats, PTI is winning 3 with 50% counting done.

BTW, Gujjar (NA-48) kay supporters nay road aisay block ki hui hai jaisay baap ki ho. The road while going from G-10 to Kashmir Highway...near Itwar Bazaar.

It's 50 percent result in NA-1, still there is hope.

And they are winning in NA-71, 20% results in and the PTI man has lead of a couple thousand.

And 5000 lead in NA-48 (my area) with 50% counting done.

And out of 5 NA seats, PTI is winning 3 with 50% counting done.

BTW, Gujjar (NA-48) kay supporters nay road aisay block ki hui hai jaisay baap ki ho. The road while going from G-10 to Kashmir Highway...near Itwar Bazaar.

Keeping fingers crossed, After what happened with Hamid khan (NA-125) and Jehangir Khan Tareen, anything could happen with rest of 50 percent votes

NA-1 falls prey to party's internal disputes. What chafes me is moulana's tantrums in his forthcoming press conference, he's going to give a hypocritical smile.

NA-1 falls prey to party's internal disputes. What chafes me is moulana's tantrums in his forthcoming press conference, he's going to give a hypocritical smile.

What was the reason behind samad Mursaleens rejection of party ticket?? He looks like a good guy, nnow he has made his own nazriati party?

Keeping fingers crossed, After what happened with Hamid khan (NA-125) and Jehangir Khan Tareen, anything could happen with rest of 50 percent votes

haha,,,polling closed at 5 PM, and at exactly 5:15 PM, a couple of news channels including GEO were running tickers that the other guy has got 23k votes in the provincial seat!

haha,,,polling closed at 5 PM, and at exactly 5:15 PM, a couple of news channels including GEO were running tickers that the other guy has got 23k votes in the provincial seat!

As if GEO installed an electronic counting machine in polling stations. That's how they played with emotions even on 11 May

PTI lost both those seats which had Imran Khan won in May 11 genereal elections.

Back
Top Bottom