What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Love is in the air....Ayla's disqualification is a conspiracy......:smitten:
1101936266-1.jpg

1101936266-2.gif

1101936244-1.gif
fake degrees ko choryain ap fake flood relief camps k baat kartain ...
btw i didnt expected k ap k b gandi zehnimat hoo gi .. taklo ko tu ush k apni bv nhie pasand karti hoo gi dosri larkiyan ko choryain ..ab yeh na kehna ush ko ganja kanay mei b Pasha ka haath ha :P :p :p ...if imran khan is handsome tu ish mei ush ka kya kasoor ha ...

PTI unveils 2000-page white paper over polls rigging - Imran Khan's Press conference

[video]http://tune.pk/video/379691/PTI-unveils-2000-page-white-paper-over-polls-riggi[/video]

in the raj of noora,s what can be expected else, since choley waley been made secretries?lol

next time you be asking where is karachi?lol
Egypt ke army le aao dost, lagta hay Pakistan main tumharay "leader" ko army support nahi kar rahi. Chal shabash, parh phrata hua egypt ja. :bounce:
Egypt ke army aay ge, Musharraf ko bachay ge :help:

btw i didnt expected k ap k b gandi zehnimat hoo gi .. taklo ko tu ush k apni bv nhie pasand karti hoo gi dosri larkiyan ko choryain ..ab yeh na kehna ush ko ganja kanay mei b Pasha ka haath ha :P :p :p ...if imran khan is handsome tu ish mei ush ka kya kasoor ha ...
yeh to Imran khan ka bayan hay, mera to nahi :P

Egypt ke army le aao dost, lagta hay Pakistan main tumharay "leader" ko army support nahi kar rahi. Chal shabash, parh phrata hua egypt ja. :bounce:
Egypt ke army aay ge, Musharraf ko bachay ge :help:

yeh to Imran khan ka bayan hay, mera to nahi :P
offtopic reported!
keep talking in english, i dont want to be a cholaa boy, dont you remmember 59, 77, 99 when the army was in?:lol:
hell what you think they ill not be back, even if you keep winning fake?:lol:
its about time, khan shb should re think every thing & thn say allha hoo, its enough!;)
so the bell could be ringing by now?;)
after cleaning the whole mess called noora-ism? dont you think my choola friend!
ohh sorry i jst ask you to think, forgot that noora,s cant think?:rofl:
you know i am the best out there, & you just the choola boy, with a noora mind so keep geeting reported its your destiny anyway:rofl:

zara mund key, nooray raj naqabool!

offtopic reported!
keep talking in english, i dont want to be a cholaa boy, dont you remmember 59, 77, 99 when the army was in?
hell what you think they ill not be back, even if you keep winning fake?
its about time, khan shb should re think every thing & thn say allha hoo, its enough!
so the bell could be ringing by now?
after cleaning the whole mess called noora-ism? dont you think my choola friend!
ohh sorry i jst ask you to think, forgot that noora,s cant think?
you know i am the best out there, & you just the choola boy, with a noora mind so keep geeting reported its your destiny anyway
Movie Title: Kali Chimgardar ke uthaan
Chapter 1
Chimgadar: :help: Egypt ke army aajai:help:
Chapter 2
Jillad: :butcher::butcher:
Chapter 3
End result: :hang2:
Ending Credits
:mamba:
After Credits
:angel:
Viewers response
:pop::smitten::yahoo:

PTI unveils 2000-page white paper over polls rigging - Imran Khan's Press conference

[video]http://tune.pk/video/379691/PTI-unveils-2000-page-white-paper-over-polls-riggi[/video]

at a time when Pakistan is facing one of the worst crisis in its history when Pakistan is facing threats from both internal terrorism, & external attacks on the LOC. Imran khan is busy issuing white papers ! thus creating unnecessary political drama in an already volatile situation, all of this while the nation has lost another son who embraced shahadat (captain sarfaraz) to Indian aggression @ the LOC , how can a man be that damn selfish, here people are dying on a daily basis ,& the external threat is only getting bigger & all this selfish man can think of is his election rigging allegations

sharam tum ko magar nahi ayee

highly selfish & utterly Shameful of Imran khan :tdown:

at a time when Pakistan is facing one of the worst crisis in its history when Pakistan is facing threats from both internal terrorism, & external attacks on the LOC. Imran khan is busy issuing white papers ! thus creating unnecessary political drama in an already volatile situation, all of this while the nation has lost another son who embraced shahadat (captain sarfaraz) to Indian aggression @ the LOC , how can a man be that damn selfish, here people are dying on a daily basis ,& the external threat is only getting bigger & all this selfish man can think of is his election rigging allegations

This is the right time man ... a ganja stole out votes and If it is not corrected now the politcial families will never let us correct our system ..do u want same corrupt people coming in local bodies election
btw captain saab k itni fiqar ha tu sher ko kaho k sher banay ..apnay cheeni ko bechnay k chakar mei mulk na bach dena ...

This is the right time man ... a ganja stole out votes and If it is not corrected now the politcial families will never let us correct our system ..do u want same corrupt people coming in local bodies election
btw captain saab k itni fiqar ha tu sher ko kaho k sher banay ..apnay cheeni ko bechnay k chakar mei mulk na bach dena ...

pti might have its grievance's for all I care, but my point is especially considering that @ such a critical time in which Pakistan is facing increasing internal & external pressure, the politicians must be focused on how to save Pakistan , rather then diverting the nations attentions from the more important challenges facing the nation to political point scoring & bickering's, this in my opinion is highly irresponsible , Frankly speaking I couldn't care less about PTI & its rants, but rather my concerns are the dire challenges facing the country from both inside & outside & how to deal with these crisis
Pakistan comes first

pti might have its grievance's for all I care, but my point is especially considering that @ such a critical time in which Pakistan is facing increasing internal & external pressure, the politicians must be focused on how to save Pakistan , rather then diverting the nations attentions from the more important challenges facing the nation to political point scoring & bickering's, this in my opinion is highly irresponsible , Frankly speaking I couldn't care less about PTI & its rants, but rather my concerns are the dire challenges facing the country from both inside & outside & how to deal with these crisis
Pakistan comes first

U should appricate PTI ..neither we joined qadari nor we came on streets for the same reason that country situation is not good .. its the state machinary who should realize that they can't surpress the people now .

U should appricate PTI ..neither we joined qadari nor we came on streets for the same reason that country situation is not good .. its the state machinary who should realize that they can't surpress the people now .

Toh mai kya karoon? Nachoon? so what if you guys dint join qadri on the streets, big deal. ahsan kiye ho kya ? nahi join kiya .....to nahi join kiya.... whats so special about it ? as I said earlier, my concern is the stability of Pakistan, PTI can simply go to hell

Toh mai kya karoon? Nachoon? so what if you guys dint join qadri on the streets, big deal. ahsan kiye ho kya ? nahi join kiya .....to nahi join kiya.... whats so special about it ? as I said earlier, my concern is the stability of Pakistan, PTI can simply go to hell

u can go to hell ... please dont dnace ...ap k leader k english mera jasi ha ap ka dance nirgis jesa na hoo

i was simply saying we dnt want to destablize but it doesnt mean we should not dop peaceful protest for our rights but u made an issue out of it ..and u were really rude ..

seriously is that coming from a PDF veteran??? LOL

kiddo! this is the matter of pakistan's future ---- the credibility of democratic system --- you won't see this much turn out if people are disappointed from this system --- because their votes went wasted ---- this system brings people in power --- if the system is based on rigging and cheating --- so will be your leaders --- cheaters and looters!

seriously is that coming from a PDF veteran??? LOL

kiddo! this is the matter of pakistan's future ---- the credibility of democratic system --- you won't see this much turn out if people are disappointed from this system --- because their votes went wasted ---- this system brings people in power --- if the system is based on rigging and cheating --- so will be your leaders --- cheaters and looters!

what has me being an veteran got to do with it ?, do I have to support PTI to be a veteran ? no
& let me say this clearly I DONT SUPPORT PTI ( & I am proud of it)

ek neik amal karo PTI ko subha savere eik , aur din dupair aur raat ko 10 galiyan don, to tumhari sari gunnah maaf ho jai gee

fatwa
by maulvi genmirajborgza786

Back
Top Bottom