What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

wastage of time. PTI must stop such white papers issuing and focus on development and own tasks.

BTW : My personal claim here : Ghulam Ahmed Bilour Might will by-election on NA 1 easily.

PTI has disappointed us so far.

And we are going to turn tables

Ab do maheenon main haukmatain banain aur khatam hoain to kia hi baat hai!

This way PML would also loose.

O bhai at least give 6 months...warna yehi haal rahay ga mulk ka. How is Bilour better than PTI?

BTW, yesterday Imran Khan did look pretty serious, I think he knows that the government is going a bit easy, and he wants to give a danda.

Pehlay main nhn ata tha, ab main bar bar aoon ga, jis nay tankeed karni hai kar lay.

Behan, don't tell me does Bilour really have a chance of winning ? :blink:

After what he did to the Railways, how can he be considered as an option to bring change ? :unsure:

1. He dint do anything to Railways in fact Railways had always been in shambles. The govt must tackle transport mafia and order for new rails and engines. There is a lot of money which is going waste.

2. Yes he has the brightest chance to win and I personally believe he will win if there was NO rigging.

3. He will win because PTI people even failed to make correct or near to correct statements and common people even a layman, even an uneducated man in KPK thinks that those people who don't even know what to state in media conferences, are a sheer disappointment.

4. And he will win because whether they had done anything or not but atleast they were among the people, visiting their funerals/praying fateha and enquiring after health of people.

In other words PTI needs to learn communication skills to survive

Ab do maheenon main haukmatain banain aur khatam hoain to kia hi baat hai!

This way PML would also loose.

O bhai at least give 6 months...warna yehi haal rahay ga mulk ka. How is Bilour better than PTI?

BTW, yesterday Imran Khan did look pretty serious, I think he knows that the government is going a bit easy, and he wants to give a danda.

Pehlay main nhn ata tha, ab main bar bar aoon ga, jis nay tankeed karni hai kar lay.

Actually people in KPK are still patient and willing to give time to PTI to show some progress. That's is one thing.

What is going bad according to common public opinion here in Peshawar/KPK is that Imran Khan is NOT actively giving danda to immature members who won here.

They even don't bother to work on media statements.

If Imran actively starts visiting or calling party meetings and strictly look after matter than PTI Image will improve or saved from falling down.

Bilour turned a complete bind eye to Railways...he ruined it. No doubts. Railways is already better in these 2 months than before under Khwaja Saad Rafique.

As for the PTI question, they are bringing in new laws. Information bill came yesterady, then the accountability bureau is also coming, Local Bodies...it all takes time. Jadoo ki chari to nhn.

I agree with you though about the PR stuff...there was an article sometimes back that every ministry would have a PR department! These guys should stop talking and do working.

Bilour turned a complete bind eye to Railways...he ruined it. No doubts. Railways is already better in these 2 months than before under Khwaja Saad Rafique.

As for the PTI question, they are bringing in new laws. Information bill came yesterady, then the accountability bureau is also coming, Local Bodies...it all takes time. Jadoo ki chari to nhn.

I agree with you though about the PR stuff...there was an article sometimes back that every ministry would have a PR department! These guys should stop talking and do working.

:) they can keep talking but they must talk right .

Anyway good statement by Imran

Upbeat about future: If K-P govt flops, PTI flops says Imran

KARACHI:
The last two months have been particularly bloody for the militancy-wrecked Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa. The Shergarh funeral attack and the massive jailbreak in Dera Ismail Khan paint a picture of doom and gloom in the province governed by Imran Khan’s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI).

At the same time, JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, who appears to be hell bent to discredit the PTI administration, has also unleashed a fresh salvo of allegations against the party chief.

“A concerted effort is under way to portray the K-P government as a failure,” Imran told The Express Tribune in an exclusive interview. “No one is talking about the good things that are happening. We, a party that has come to power for the first time in the country’s history, have only been in power for two months! We are just asking for another month … you just watch the kind of changes we bring.”

Hitting out at the Awami National Party (ANP) for criticising the PTI for the volatile security situation in the province, Imran said terror attacks were rampant even during the ANP-led administration in K-P.

“I should be worried the most, because if K-P flops, the PTI flops. But I’m not worried … in the coming month you will see us introduce legislation that does not exist in Pakistan,” he said.

Asked about the DI Khan jailbreak in which around 250 inmates escaped, the PTI chief blamed the police and elite force. “The intelligence was there … police were prepared, the army was on board,” he said. “But the elite force did not fire a shot and the army did not do anything either… no one did anything.”

“The question we need to ask is ‘why did they not act?’… It is alarming,” Imran said. The police are not properly trained and equipped to fight ‘highly-trained’ terrorists, who often have night-vision goggles, he added. “They are demoralised because so many of their comrades have been killed.”

The PTI chief has also demanded that paramilitary Frontier Corps troops be deployed to combat the ‘sophisticated terrorists’ since the police could not handle organised attacks.

But while he referred to the DI Khan attackers as ‘terrorists’, he did not explicitly hold the Taliban, despite the group’s own claim, responsible for the attack.

“This is a very complex situation. There are 20 splintered groups with a loose Shura [that we refer to as Taliban],” he said. “This [the Taliban] are not a monolith … there are franchises … there are mafias who kidnap people and exchange them with other groups, there are foreign-funded Taliban and there are ideological Taliban who are using suicide attacks to wage jihad against the US war.”

He reiterated that dialogue was the only solution to the problem. “You need to have a ceasefire. The government has made the right decision to distance itself from the US war. Military action should be the last resort if talks and reconciliation fail,” he said.

Published in The Express Tribune, August 19th, 2013.

Ma'am i am from NA1 and when bilour talks about the performance of PTI people start cursing him because they(ANP) didn't even construct a single Goddamn road rather they made all Municipal committee Vehicles and staff to their own and friends service leaving the area in a big mess during their era(this is just one example and people don't forget it) ...

P.S: Gul bacha is not liked by Many PTI supporters so that can be a slight set back but lets hope for the best...

PTI fact-finding committee caught corruption within party

@mafiya @Jazzbot

shaheen sehbai was kicked out so he was spitting diarrhoea :lol:

Since you claim that you call spade a spade, then live up to your own words and appreciate this instead of laughing. There were voices raised about this issue, and a fact finding committee was established, they worked and have found some evidences. Now I'm sure they'll punish the culprits also.

Not like MQM where if someone raises his voice against MQM, he's found rotten inside a body bag after few days.. :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM mass murderers have a special interest in PTI as they have nothing better to do as a passtime than assail Imran Khan for one thing or the other. Forget them. They will vote the man with 3576 cases against him continually not realizing they are destroying Karachi with their own hands.

I am interested in the two most recent new laws the PTI has brought forth. For example the new anti corruption law recently introduced in khyber Pakhtunkhwa. He sure has some innovative new ideas for the better governance of the country. It is a shame only the brave Pakhtuns had the sense to vote for the only sensible politician around.

People who make jokes in their living rooms at the expense of Pashtuns should learn a thing or two from them. I mean whichever party came and did not show any performance was kicked out. First it was the Jamaat E Islami and gang, then it was the ANP that was removed from power. They do not tolerate political parties who have no performance to show.

Since you claim that you call spade a spade, then live up to your own words and appreciate this instead of laughing. There were voices raised about this issue, and a fact finding committee was established, they worked and have found some evidences. Now I'm sure they'll punish the culprits also.

Not like MQM where if someone raises his voice against MQM, he's found rotten inside a body bag after few days.. :disagree:

honestly pal, in MQM we dont sell tickets, we give it for free :lol:

you just need to be on the merits and deserving to get the ticket

so tickets are earned not bought :azn:

how tht for bhai's philosophy :rofl:

Yea, in MQM tickets are not sold, they are given on merit. And the eligible candidate should be a mass murderer, should be expert in packing a man in bori and should have done PHD in extortion and gang wars, and can listen Altaf Hussain's cr@p live for at least 3 continuous hour.. :rofl:

Yea, in MQM tickets are not sold, they are given on merit. And the eligible candidate should be a mass murderer, should be expert in packing a man in bori and should have done PHD extortion and gang wars.. :rofl:

what ever floats your boat dude, but if we observe the reality, your tsunami is a fish bowl now :rofl: and we actually delivered in karachi :lol:

try to bring merit next time instead of making money from the tickets short term fun, long term misery

1) best mayor of pakistan - MQM

2) best governor of pakistan - MQM

3) only party with no corruption charges - MQM

4) biggest political welfare trust - MQM

5) only party with no fake degrees

6) only party against talibans

7) only urban class party

Kis ka bhie UK ka bhie k pakistan ka bhie ... all pakistanis , including urdu speaking , should be against the intervention of british citizen in pakistani politics ..

i think PTI has actually voted for the new local government act in the sindh assembly

what a joke it is :rofl::rofl:

ان کے منہ کو بھی خون لگ گیا ھے اسمبلی کا

578398_515161715225294_693457794_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom