What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

but it actually raises some very serious questions like why did he quit his job for PTI, and why he is being preferred over others like fauzia kasuri who are the founding members of PTI and raised charity for it?

Is this what you're concerned about? I mean seriously, can I ask what business Altaf Hussain is doing and what is his source of income? Similarly Farooq Sattar is a MBBS doctor who aimed to become a Plastic Surgeon but due to some reasons he decided to quit it and come in politics. He's in politics since late 80's and allegedly isn't practicing his medical career and is a full time politician since he joined politics. This is what I know about Farooq Sattar as per my limited knowledge. Now would you like to prove me wrong about this?

About PTI, fund raising isn't everything. Fozia Kasuri is doing what she's best at i.e. fund raising while Asad Umer is probably most deserving person in whole PTI to get a ticket and high place in party. If Asad Umer decides to join any other political party today, I'm damn sure he'll get much more higher party position and salary that what you are claiming here.. :P

at islamabad jalsa

969419_660741470603466_1594847189_n.jpg

Is this what you're concerned about? I mean seriously, can I ask what business Altaf Hussain is doing and what is his source of income? Similarly Farooq Sattar is a MBBS doctor who aimed to become a Plastic Surgeon but due to some reasons he decided to quit it and come in politics. He's in politics since late 80's and allegedly isn't practicing his medical career and is a full time politician since he joined politics. This is what I know about Farooq Sattar as per my limited knowledge. Now would you like to prove me wrong about this?

About PTI, fund raising isn't everything. Fozia Kasuri is doing what she's best at i.e. fund raising while Asad Umer is probably most deserving person in whole PTI to get a ticket and high place in party. If Asad Umer decided to join any other political party today, I'm damn sure he'll get much more higher party position and salary that what you are claiming here.. :P

every fund MQM receives is auditted, you can gladly go to MQM HQ 90 and ask for the audit report

but can i ask yours?

but ooohhh, audit? whom am i kidding

you guys sold tickets for 30 million rupees, auditing is a long way to go :angel:

every fund MQM receives is auditted, you can gladly go to MQM HQ 90 and ask for the audit report

but can i ask yours?

Yea I can gladly go to 90 and ask for Audit Report, which will be immediately sent to my home along with a body bag with my rotten dead body inside.. :sick:

You're too funny brother.. :) If all funds are audited in MQM then how on earth those millions of $$$ ended up in British bank lockers? Magic???

Yea I can gladly go to 90 and ask for Audit Report, which will be immediately sent to my home along with a body bag with my rotten dead body inside.. :sick:

You're too funny brother.. :)

i think you have run out of excuses

Yup, whatever makes you feel comfortable. :)

but i was actually asking about PTI's audit report which you clevely sidelined

so where is that audit for those funds overseas pakistanis gave you

you know with such a fraud, no overseas pakistani is gonna trust any pakistani again right?

but i was actually asking about PTI's audit report which you clevely sidelined

so where is that audit for those funds overseas pakistanis gave you

you know with such a fraud, no overseas pakistani is gonna trust any pakistani again right?

First the accusations of corruption in PTI funds itself is controversial as the person behind these accusations (Shaheen Subhani) was PTI ex-member who was kicked out due to disciplinary reasons and he has taken revenge via these accusations which are totally baseless as he hasn't provided any proof on how this corruption is done. If you can find any proof given by him, please share here.. :)

Secondly, audit reports of PTI from 2008 - 2010 are on its site and you can find it easily. After that audit wasn't done because PTI diverted its attention to rebuild party and due to extensive election campaign. IK has recently said that new audit from 2011 onwards is in process and report will be made public as soon as its done.

All this has been discussed like 10 times on this very forum, what more do you want me to do? I can't pull audit report for you from someone's arse!!! Wait for it to be made public and everyone will have it..

how come these fools talk about PTI when their so called leader altaf hussain doesn't believe in two nation theory? he doesn't know even how to talk --- don't know how come the supporters take him as a leader -- fools

look what they have been doing since last 5 years --- no vision --- no policy --- leaving govt and the next moment joining again ---

and the altaf, not even eligible of being called a pakistani yet he is running a whole party ---- my foot --- MQM ---- bhatta mafia,murders,gun politics --- this is what they are good at!

yeah everyone may have feet of clay --- imran khan is no exception --- but yeah he is the man of words -- he has a personality --- he never joined politics to make money --- he could do that by joining PML N in 90s --- he did for poor pakistanis what others could not despite being in power -- and to me one of the very few sincere politicans!

KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf chief Imran Khan said on Saturday his party would unveil on Aug 21 what he called a “white paper on the rigging during general elections”.

“Our party has prepared a detailed and evidence-based white paper showing how the elections were stolen through widespread rigging on May 11, which will be made public on Aug 21,” he remarked at a press conference held at residence of a PTI leader.

He called for deployment of military personnel both inside and outside the polling stations during elections in 42 constituencies on Aug 22.

The press conference ended chaotically because the journalists present disagreed with Mr Khan’s response to a question about the attitude of his party’s workers at the airport earlier.—Staff Reporter

PTI fact-finding committee caught corruption within party

@mafiya @Jazzbot

shaheen sehbai was kicked out so he was spitting diarrhoea :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI fact-finding committee caught corruption within party

@mafiya @Jazzbot

shaheen sehbai was kicked out so he was spitting diarrhoea :lol:
atleast we have a fact finding committee ..yes that is naya pakistan ... MQM have a bhatta khor finding committee?
Admiting and coorection the flaws is gud ... dont be such a dick about it

Last edited by a moderator:
KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf chief Imran Khan said on Saturday his party would unveil on Aug 21 what he called a “white paper on the rigging during general elections”.

“Our party has prepared a detailed and evidence-based white paper showing how the elections were stolen through widespread rigging on May 11, which will be made public on Aug 21,” he remarked at a press conference held at residence of a PTI leader.

He called for deployment of military personnel both inside and outside the polling stations during elections in 42 constituencies on Aug 22.

The press conference ended chaotically because the journalists present disagreed with Mr Khan’s response to a question about the attitude of his party’s workers at the airport earlier.—Staff Reporter

wastage of time. PTI must stop such white papers issuing and focus on development and own tasks.

BTW : My personal claim here : Ghulam Ahmed Bilour Might will by-election on NA 1 easily.

PTI has disappointed us so far.

And we are going to turn tables

wastage of time. PTI must stop such white papers issuing and focus on development and own tasks.

BTW : My personal claim here : Ghulam Ahmed Bilour Might will by-election on NA 1 easily.

PTI has disappointed us so far.

And we are going to turn tables

Behan, don't tell me does Bilour really have a chance of winning ? :blink:

After what he did to the Railways, how can he be considered as an option to bring change ? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom