What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

look at da baby boy in purple shirt n green chappals...2nd frm left....hes so cute:smitten:

keepin an eye on girl in IK's family? u kno how angry is our IK?:P apki tikka boti bana ki namak mundii mi sell kury gayyy IK:omghaha:

its not a bad eye, its eye to eye, spectrum eye, keeelasic eye :P

p.s.

by the way, they look like the traditional family, see no eliteness in them.

557971_645582408787249_18062422_n.jpg

I read on facebook where its posted that Imran khan spent the third day of Eid with Fouji Jawans. @nuclearpak

Yeah...the comments section did mention that it was during Eid days...but you know, comments to koi bhi kar deta hai.

Last edited by a moderator:
If thats the truth then Well done Imran Khan....Our soldiers deserve our support and solidarity,both from public and Political leaders...

Actually the prime minister should spend Eid with Jawans in Wana so that they know their leader is with them, but sadly they dont.

in personal capacity if Imran has done it, its good thing... rather I would say that every school kid should write a Eid card to one of the jawans to honour their sacrifice... it will also create harmony and better civil-military relation @nuclearpak

p.s. If I were the defence minister I would definitely be with my boys out there in the war zone on Eid or any other event !!

Actually the prime minister should spend Eid with Jawans in Wana so that they know their leader is with them, but sadly they dont.

in personal capacity if Imran has done it, its good thing... rather I would say that every school kid should write a Eid card to one of the jawans to honour their sacrifice... it will also create harmony and better civil-military relation @nuclearpak

Definitely.

I said this right after Nawaz came into power, celebrate these kind of holidays with the Jawans at the frontlines...with the Police...it sends a message of support and raises morale.

Why does Kayani visit the frontlines every other month? He isn't particularly fond of helicopter rides that he takes one frequently? Nor is he going to give a new message or anything, it's just to raise morale and give a message that your command is right behind you.

The previous government, defence minister, PM, President didn't once visit the front lines. Look at India, how often they visit...A.K Antony practically lives with them! Vladimir Putin, that guy is a full action man.

The least our Royal Highnesses can do is pay a one hour visit.

p.s. If I were the defence minister I would definitely be with my boys out there in the war zone on Eid or any other event !!

The Ruling Class hardly gives any supporting statement leave alone a visit...They are more concerned about taking care of feelings of Indians ....i wish there was unanimous one voiced stand against Indian propagandas but the response so far is disappointing...

Definitely.

I said this right after Nawaz came into power, celebrate these kind of holidays with the Jawans at the frontlines...with the Police...it sends a message of support and raises morale.

Why does Kayani visit the frontlines every other month? He isn't particularly fond of helicopter rides that he takes one frequently? Nor is he going to give a new message or anything, it's just to raise morale and give a message that your command is right behind you.

The previous government, defence minister, PM, President didn't once visit the front lines. Look at India, how often they visit...A.K Antony practically lives with them! Vladimir Putin, that guy is a full action man.

The least our Royal Highnesses can do is pay a one hour visit.

Exactly, there seems to be no honourship from the leaders at all in our land... but everywhere else they do...

I particularly noticed this thing about Kiyani, he keeps up the link with his jawans regularly..

The Ruling Class hardly gives any supporting statement leave alone a visit...They are more concerned about taking care of feelings of Indians ....i wish there was unanimous one voiced stand against Indian propagandas but the response so far is disappointing...

exactly.. let alone visiting, they dont even give a supporting statement !

woh choro nawaz sharif nay tou qoum say khitab bhi nahi kiya abhi tak... wonder what he is upto !

Nawaz Sharif eid ka aik din bhi waziristan hota to baat hoti...instead he went to Saudia...

Include POLICE walas and Traffic wardens in that too. I drove pass them performing their duties. I was going for Eid Namaz while they were there to protect us... leaving their loved ones behind home at this auspicious occasion. That's cruel.

Back
Top Bottom