What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Ok, PTI did bad in Peshawar, but how the heck can somebody hve enough moral courage to vote for Bilour?

Absolutely pathtic.

But another thing here is the voter turnout. Bilour got 37k votes while PTI guy got 25k, so around 60k . While Imran Khan alone got 90k. So the voter turnout was very low it seems.

It proves another thing, party vote is not enough, you have to have a personal vote bank as well.

But Mianwali is really interesting. The voter turnout was huge, PML guy had 95k votes while PTI had 85k I think, so it was sort of close and voters did come.

Anyways, the positives are Swabi, Islamabad and Nowshera (result withheld but PTI was winning), and also the Shahbaz Sharif seat which we won (PP I think).

Had we won Peshawar and Mianwali, it would have been an excellent by-election for us.

PTI candidate got 28,911 vote Balour 34,386(with 6 party alliance) and the NARAZ PTI candidate Samad

Mursaleen who did not got ticket got 12000 .A total of 75000 in by elections .previously blaour got 20000

and imran 90000 . so 110,000 in general and 75,000 in by elections

Gul Badshah from NA-1 is not liked by many people as he had been an ex nazim and ex councler of his area and most of PTI supporters didn't come out of home to vote him...That was a very very bad decision in selecting him as PTI candidate...there was no visible campaign and least activities...

Balor cannot lose this seat. Even Benazir bhutto lost her seat there. Only Imran han can beat him because of his unique personality. Still good votes for PTI in Peshawar.
Balor is big name in Peshawar as Nawaz Sharif in his Lahore's constituency.

PTI lost mianwali because PTI local body splitted into two, there is a big NIAZI group who dont like nawabzadas in their constituency, because nawabzadas, Shadikhels and ISA khels are big tribes, Niazis like Inam and his supporters dont want Ayla malik to win, Ayla also did made a huge blunder by choosing Malik Waheed just because to hold this constituency Under Kala bagh Nawabs...Ayla was a Nawabzadi and she behaved like a nawabzadi and angered many supporters..

We Pakistanis are still stuck in this age old pathetic and idiotic feudal system.

Truly shameful.

We Pakistanis are still stuck in this age old pathetic and idiotic feudal system.

Truly shameful.

Sometimes i feel that we Pakistanis are still Hindus, living like a hindu caste system..
No offense to my Indian friends, Its just example...

Sometimes i feel that we Pakistanis are still Hindus, living like a hindu caste system..
No offense to my Indian friends, Its just example...

like the greagt wise man aka ganja number 1 said they have the same culture as us--they eat aloo gosht and so do we [he seems to have forgotten aloo gosht is made with beef]; besides they go to mandirs and temples and pakistanis put on the white skull caps and go to data darbar--no difference.....

Balor cannot lose this seat. Even Benazir bhutto lost her seat there. Only Imran han can beat him because of his unique personality. Still good votes for PTI in Peshawar.
Balor is big name in Peshawar as Nawaz Sharif in his Lahore's constituency.

We still could have won easily for Bilour got 34000 votes compared to 26000 in the previous election,But Internal rifts in the party and Bad selection of candidate upset common people and didn't go out to vote at all...This is compared to robust campaign and utilization of all resources of ANP...

1235347_722876751061160_1458030748_n.jpg

Truly shameful.

NA 71, is purly NAIZI,s seat spoke to inamullha bhai jee, i found him right before , & then!
thts why i said it before, 3 weeks PTI going to lose it, anyway?
shadi khel,s & isa khels are sub tribes of NIAZI,s !
i am Bulu kheli, IK is sheman kheli! while inamullha bhai is a mixup of sherman -bullu khel!
its really sad, that ayla didnt became the real political leader to sacrifice her approval by party!
for the better future of party!

Imran Khan meeting Tabdeeli Razaakars and others tomorrow in Lahore, I've just got an invitation. :) Its an open invitation, so any one who wanna join, can let me know here, I will try to provide you details about venue.

@Slav Defence, @mafiya @Leader @Mani2020 @pkuser2k12 and others. Don't know who is from Lahore among you guys lol. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran Khan meeting Tabdeeli Razaakars and others tomorrow in Lahore, I've just got an invitation. :) Its an open invitation, so any one who wanna join, can let me know here, I will try to provide you details about venue.

@Slav Defence, @mafiya @Leader @Mani2020 @pkuser2k12 and others. Don't know who is from Lahore among you guys lol. :D

i am....but wrong timing for me....will be stuffed up at uni....duh ...

Unfortunately, I just relocated from lahore, Convey our concerns to IK.

Back
Top Bottom