What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Interesting to note that no one has the sense to make a line. And then we trust these people to govern?

Actually it is only Asad Umar who is filing the nomination papers...the other folks are just spectators, guides, close aides, lawyers etc.

Actually it is only Asad Umar who is filing the nomination papers...the other folks are just spectators, guides, close aides, lawyers etc.

So why are the supporters making such a sorry circus? Why cannot they have the sense to stand a few feet away? Why cannot their candidate discipline his own troops?

So why are the supporters making such a sorry circus? Why cannot they have the sense to stand a few feet away? Why cannot their candidate discipline his own troops?

Something that I have been saying since long.

Discipline is practically non-existent in Pakistan, all spheres of life, except the Military.

Even at a bomb blast site, there is a crowd just standing doing nothing.

Then the Imran Khan fall...

The stages at rallies...and many more.

article-2359070-1ABC84F8000005DC-863_634x419.jpg

Sirjee, just like we can assume that NS was holding his British passport, we can assume that IK is drinking wine from that glass.

So we can discuss this too, right?

Sure sure...so what can we discuss from there on?

Let's suppose he is drinking wine...then? He is a Kafir...then?

Sure sure...so what can we discuss from there on?

Let's suppose he is drinking wine...then? He is a Kafir...then?

Then? Nothing. Just like the same nothing if NS is a British national or has a Pakistani diplomatic passport.

A discussion based on feeble assumptions generally goes nowhere.

Then? Nothing. Just like the same nothing if NS is a British national or has a Pakistani diplomatic passport.

A discussion based on feeble assumptions generally goes nowhere.

Wrong.

If Nawaz is a British National, then he is ineligible to be PM.

If Imran Khan is a wine drinking kafir, then he can still be a MNA.

Wrong.

If Nawaz is a British National, then he is ineligible to be PM.

If Imran Khan is a wine drinking kafir, then he can still be a MNA.

No Sir, IK then runs afoul of the legal requirement to be of good character for a Muslim to be an MNA. IF that is wine. Or IF he has an illegitimate daughter. IF.

No Sir, IK then runs afoul of the legal requirement to be of good character for a Muslim to be an MNA. IF that is wine. Or IF he has an illegitimate daughter. IF.

Ab baat ghuma phira kay karni hai to pehlay hi bata dia karo.

BTW, didn't Imran Khan become a Kafir? And you and I both know that this good character thing is utter tripe.

Ab baat ghuma phira kay karni hai to pehlay hi bata dia karo.

BTW, didn't Imran Khan become a Kafir? And you and I both know that this good character thing is utter tripe.

Yes Sir, I agree that the good character thing is tripe. Also the whole hoopla over dual nationality that was raised some time ago is tripe.

I am sure IK will make a good MNA either way. As will NS.

Back
Top Bottom