What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

1014122_444577125640845_1659576173_n.png

971857_574692339239857_1222518499_n.jpg
Meeting Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall, Camilla Parker, at the reception for the Elephant Family, a charity working to save the Asian Elephant from extinction in the wild, at Clarence House

^^^ @Leader you beat me to that. ;)

What an amazing man to represent Pakistan. So proud of you Imran Khan.

CJ of Shareef Court is trying to play cheep here... if one candidate of PTI loses his membership, remember there're 60+ suspected members of PMLN who have fake degrees. CJ should expect a petition against them soon after this case.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ @AstanoshKhan I beat you by almost 2 hours :P

Yar imagine if we can produce 20-30 such leaders, we can beat them everywhere !

Yar imagine if we can produce 20-30 such leaders, we can beat them everywhere !

^^^ @Leader you beat me to that. ;)

What an amazing man to represent Pakistan. So proud of you Imran Khan.

CJ of Shareef Court is trying to play cheep here... if one candidate of PTI loses his membership, remember there're 60+ suspected members of PMLN who have fake degrees. CJ should expect a petition against them soon after this case.

When he takes action against PMLN, he becomes a baby of PTI and when he takes action against PTI, he is labeled as CJ for Shareefs, btw this news is related to the sitting MNA/MPA. I am a firm supporter that all those who got FAKE degree should be kicked out and striped off their MNA/MPA status regardless of which political party they belong to. btw if u search u'll find that i have been posting news related to PMLN members arrested for having a FAKE degree.... :smart:

How long before people complain about him not keeping rozas?

... or complain he is not keeping rozas?
haye hoye cheetay...good one :D.....he was following Pakistanis which is btw common in UK, you have one group which keeps rooza with KSA, than you have another one which keeps rooza with Pakistan and than you have this third group which keeps rooza on moon sighting as per UK.....in the same way they get 3 eids ....so Mr khan was following Pakistan :pakistan: not KSA

of course dear they will do it, i had idiots telling me his wife was christian his kids are christian....woh tou musalman he nahin....than i told him he is...than they said woh tou apni biwi ko control nahin kar saka tou mulk kya chalye ga.....

ye kya ho raha hai uncle?

Back
Top Bottom