What's new

PTI government failed to protect DI Khan jail despite intelligence warning

People whining about the failure of KPK govt. What about Mehran base attack? What about Kamra attack? What about ISI HQ attack? What about GHQ attack?

Were they also KPK govt failures?

There is no difference between you and other MQM blind follower.

enough to say... what u wanan hear KPK govt is angel

so its all fault of army
lets throw over generals behind tah bar what say

Sorry i cannot argue with people like you .. who only thinking straight int eh direction in their nose .. and refuse to accept their mistakes .. you people are beyond me . & are a true reason our country is this much screwed .

I have already said that I accept that some blame lies on KPK govt. I never said they are not responsible. But I say most blame stands on intelligence agencies and the army. They are the ones who the real criminals here.

Do you have any suitalbe justification to the question that how come 150 terrorists came from FATA and weren't intercepted at any checkpost of Army or FC and then they along with 250 prisoners escaped to back to FATA and again weren't intercepted by army or FC? can you give us some good justification for this?

[/B]
Don't talk like an imbecile! You're shooting off comments as though you're an expert on security issues per se.

The simple fact is that the army is NOT responsible for guarding jails. They are meant for the defense of Pakistan - countering external as well as internal threats. Protecting jails is not their job. It's the Police and Jail authorities. Don't drag the army into everything! Next you'll say to deploy the Army in the streets of Karachi to prevent the police from extorting 'haftha' from traders!

You are wrong. Police can not take care of such a huge attack of trained terrorist equipped with machine guns and Bombs. It is the duty of army to take care of them. By the way this will be a huge knock on the moral of Pakistan arm forces. Now they will not fight with these guys with their full potential. They would first of all try to protect themselves.

There is no difference between you and other MQM blind follower.

enough to say... what u wanan hear KPK govt is angel

so its all fault of army
lets throw over generals behind tah bar what say

I have already said that KPK govt is also at fault. But I want PA fanboys to accept that it is there favorite army which is the biggest criminal and the loser in this whole drama. They have failed us too much times in the past few years.

It is unfair to blame govt in KP. This is a military failure in one's opinion.

Army's 40th infantry division is deployed in Dera, south waziristan has probably 9th infantry division, north has 7th infantry division.

thousands of men surrounding dera. how the hell did these people get in and get out.

shocking.

I have already said that KPK govt is also at fault. But I want PA fanboys to accept that it is there favorite army which is the biggest criminal and the loser in this whole drama. They have failed us too much times in the past few years.

true, but PTI must now act fast. it is a military failure as civilians are very weak. But still, invest in the police or this would be a disaster for Pakistan.

no one is loser in KPK govt and in ARmy. the biggest losers will be our Pakistani Awam and Pakistan

I have already said that I accept that some blame lies on KPK govt. I never said they are not responsible. But I say most blame stands on intelligence agencies and the army. They are the ones who the real criminals here.

Do you have any suitalbe justification to the question that how come 150 terrorists came from FATA and weren't intercepted at any checkpost of Army or FC and then they along with 250 prisoners escaped to back to FATA and again weren't intercepted by army or FC? can you give us some good justification for this?

The thing is i know if this had happened in Punjab .. you would have blamed PMLN , if it had happened in Karachi you would have blamed MQM , any where in Sindh you would have blamed PPP , however since it happened in KPK where PTI is in power it is fault of Army ( who have no jurisdiction in this matter & were not even called by KPK gov as they thought they will be able to handle it ) and Intelligence Agencies ( who did their Job i.e. Giving Intel ) .

Being a PTI supported my self , today I am ashamed .. that we have members who can only talk about self accountability but when it is time to Hold our own party accountable .. we shift the blame to other institutions .. instead of admitting that we screwed up & making sure this never happens again .

Pathetic attitude .

The thing is i know if this had happened in Punjab .. you would have blamed PMLN , if it had happened in Karachi you would have blamed MQM , any where in Sindh you would have blamed PPP , however since it happened in KPK where PTI is in power it is fault of Army ( who have no jurisdiction in this matter & were not even called by KPK gov as they thought they will be able to handle it ) and Intelligence Agencies ( who did their Job i.e. Giving Intel ) .

Being a PTI supported my self , today I am ashamed .. that we have members who can only talk about self accountability but when it is time to Hold our own party accountable .. we shift the blame to other institutions .. instead of admitting that we screwed up & making sure this never happens again .

Pathetic attitude .

You are right to some extent, but war of error is actually handled by the army and army has great numbers in these regions.

Corps commander of Peshawar is more powerful than the CM.

Pti what it can do is to invest in police training and hire the best counter insurgency squads from srilanka and even china.

must eliminate corruption first.

You are right to some extent, but war of error is actually handled by the army and army has great numbers in these regions.

Corps commander of Peshawar is more powerful than the CM.

Pti what it can do is to invest in police training and hire the best counter insurgency squads from srilanka and even china.

must eliminate corruption first.

Then KPK gov should have called FC to take over security of the Jails when the threat was issued .. their arrogance & over confidence is made this whole mess.

When you 400+ Policemen jsut watch 70 men infiltrating the prison & dont try to stop them .. and hold them off until reinforcement arrives ... it definitely is the fault of Army .

true, but PTI must now act fast. it is a military failure as civilians are very weak. But still, invest in the police or this would be a disaster for Pakistan.

Well IK was saying yesterday that they are going to build a provincial intelligence agency. So I hope they work in that direction. Only local intelligence is the way forward to maintain peace to some extent in KPK. Right now there is no local intelligence to work for police.

Then KPK gov should have called FC to take over security of the Jails when the threat was issued .. their arrogance & over confidence is made this whole mess.

Army is already dealing with terrorists.

You don't seem to understand.

Army has huge numbers in dera, south waziristan and north like i said in my previous comment. They have infantry divisions in these areas.

it was more of a military failure than a civilian failure.

Army is already dealing with terrorists.

You don't seem to understand.

Army has huge numbers in dera, south waziristan and north like i said in my previous comment. They have infantry divisions in these areas.

it was more of a military failure than a civilian failure.

They came as soon as they could .. they thought that 400 Brave men of KPK police would be able to hold of 70 militants for few hours ... last time i checked they did not had teleportation devices .

Pathetic attitude .

I have never blamed ANP for terrorism inside KPK. Since it is the guys in Rawalpindi who are responsible for all this mess. I only criticize PPP for its failure to establish peace in Karachi and that too because terrorism inside Karachi is different from the terrorism in KPK and FATA. Same goes for PML(N) in Punjab.

As SIlverblaze said there are several infantry divisions deployed inside and around Dera. I just want to know that where those infantry divisions when 150 terrorists invaded Dera and then 400 terrorists left it back to FATA. Where was the mighty PA? Why didn't they intercept them at any point? Again it is you who just don't want to admit the failures of PA which has failed this nation even more than the national Cricket team of Pakistan.

I have never blamed ANP for terrorism inside KPK. Since it is the guys in Rawalpindi who are responsible for all this mess. I only criticize PPP for its failure to establish peace in Karachi and that too because terrorism inside Karachi is different from the terrorism in KPK and FATA. Same goes for PML(N) in Punjab.

As SIlverblaze said there are several infantry divisions deployed inside and around Dera. I just want to know that where those infantry divisions when 150 terrorists invaded Dera and then 400 terrorists left it back to FATA. Where was the mighty PA? Why didn't they intercept them at any point? Again it is you who just don't want to admit the failures of PA which has failed this nation even more than the national Cricket team of Pakistan.

Sorry if i dont accept when you blame your screw ups on others .. how silly of me.

They came as soon as they could .. they thought that 400 Brave men of KPK police would be able to hold of 70 militants for few hours ... last time i checked they did not had teleportation devices .

Let me reiterate my comment.

The criminals had to come from South Waziristan where army maintains an infantry division, dera has another division deployed within miles of the action.the criminals could have gone to north waziristan where theres another division.

Why didn't the intelligence inform the 11 peshwar corps in the first place?

you can't expect a govt devoid of cash to raise hit squad out of a police force that has basically given up.

Back
Top Bottom