What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In ChichaWatni.

27132_620664057962626_539148307_n.jpg

Imran Khan's support is greatest among the younger ages, and mostly in the cities, but how that will translate overall when the older and rural voters are added to the mix, it is unknown at this point.

stay with the reality it helps... tch !!

http://www.iriscommunications.com.pk/Quantitative Report - Political Poll - April 10, 2013.pdf

The growth of popularity of PTI has increased by 50% in Punjab (mainly in Seraiki belt and Pothohar belt);
;)

probably a good survey unlike gillani survey,

except for the best spokesperson category, which I think is a question that our people are not capable enough to answer properly...

stay with the reality it helps... tch !!

http://www.iriscommunications.com.pk/Quantitative Report - Political Poll - April 10, 2013.pdf

The growth of popularity of PTI has increased by 50% in Punjab (mainly in Seraiki belt and Pothohar belt);
;)

probably a good survey unlike gillani survey,

except for the best spokesperson category, which I think is a question that our people are not capable enough to answer properly...

A "reality" based on such small samples?

Regions
Total Interviews
Seraiki
Belt
Pothohar
Belt
Rest of Punjab
Hazara
belt
KPK
Karachi
Total

With these numbers, a lead of 3% for Imran Khan is nothing more than statistical error.

wesey to bara kehta hai asif zardari sey oath nahi ley ga. bullet proof glass mien speech dey di lekin :omghaha:
Genius, if something happens to Imran Khan due to security lapse, then this will be big blow to any potential democratic progress made in the country. Punjab government may expect serious backlash in the aftermath as well.

This is why, regardless of how Imran Khan plans to move in the crowd, security arrangements will be FORCED upon him.

Regions
Total Interviews
Seraiki
Belt
Pothohar
Belt
Rest of Punjab
Hazara
belt
KPK
Karachi
Total

With these numbers, a lead of 3% for Imran Khan is nothing more than statistical error.

and what about your conspiracy theories ?? how fatally misguided are they ??? :lol:

A survey is worth nothing to me...they are never a true representation of realities unless they are conducted on a very mass scale in the order of lacs. I could go for a survey in Gujrat, PML and Q league will be frontrunners, in Islamabd, it might be PTI.

Watch ARY, Ayaz Amir said that if these surveys were true, then N league wouldn't be sweating and worrying as it is right now, N league ia really worried by the threat of PTI.

Genius, if something happens to Imran Khan due to security lapse, then this will be big blow to any potential democratic progress made in the country. Punjab government may expect serious backlash in the aftermath as well.

This is why, regardless of how Imran Khan plans to move in the crowd, security arrangements will be FORCED upon him.

Mr Ultra Genius, I dont have any problem with such arrangements, its just that Pti fans used to say "look at our leader, talking to people with bulletproof glass"

Today IK slapped his own followers :lol:

rule of law... tum kya jano yeh kiya hota hai ??? :lol:

taking oath from President is also a rule of law, tum kiya jano ik key u turns :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its from 0 to 39 IF i want to belive these polls.

Regions
Total Interviews
Seraiki
Belt
Pothohar
Belt
Rest of Punjab
Hazara
belt
KPK
Karachi
Total

A survey is worth nothing to me...they are never a true representation of realities unless they are conducted on a very mass scale in the order of lacs. I could go for a survey in Gujrat, PML and Q league will be frontrunners, in Islamabd, it might be PTI.

Watch ARY, Ayaz Amir said that if these surveys were true, then N league wouldn't be sweating and worrying as it is right now, N league ia really worried by the threat of PTI.

The survey quoted above is simply based on too small a sample to be meaningful, but you make a good point that PTI is putting up a good fight to the established players. What happens on May 11th would be interesting indeed.

agar aik DCO ik ko force kar sakta hai apney PRINCIPLES sey hatney par to phir ye ik aik president sey kis tara larey ga ??? :undecided:

Imran Khan badshah salamat to hai nahi kay hukam dai aur tamaam rules and procedures change kar daiy jaein. Ab nooray wali aadtein Imran Khan mein nahi tou mein kia karun?
Aur issi wajah say we are with him. :pakistan:

+ bharkien marney ka dil nahi karta mera.

Issi liye sirf bongion say kaam chalatay ho? :coffee:

taking oath from President is also a rule of law, tum kiya jano ik key u turns :lol:

mein nay pehle hi kaha tha tumhen rule of law ka pata hi nahi hai...:lol: its called convention and there are different ways to refuse taking oath from president...yes its by convention to force out a discredited president...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom