What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A "reality" based on such small samples?

Regions
Total Interviews
Seraiki
Belt
Pothohar
Belt
Rest of Punjab
Hazara
belt
KPK
Karachi
Total

With these numbers, a lead of 3% for Imran Khan is nothing more than statistical error.

well if the survey sample is randomly distributed then sample size is of limited concern. but yes in such small sample 3% lead may very well be the statistical error as the figure could be plus/minus on either side. but then PML-N figure will also have the same problem.

all in all its very unlikely that random distribution of the survey sample would have been ensured anyways.. so screw the survey. 11th May is not far!!

30538_620720177957014_1856838111_n.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for off topic post, could not resist :P

l-10459.jpg

well if the survey sample is randomly distributed then sample size is of limited concern. but yes in such small sample 3% lead may very well be the statistical error as the figure could be plus/minus on either side. but then PML-N figure will also have the same problem.

all in all its very unlikely that random distribution of the survey sample would have been ensured anyways.. so screw the survey. 11th May is not far!!

Thank you for agreeing with me that the quoted survey is useless. Please note that I never took any sides, PTI or any other party, when I pointed out the deficient sample sizes.

I also agree that what actually happens in a few weeks on polling day is the best "survey" of all. Not a long time to go till then.

317475_197518857039179_350355214_n.jpg

Dr Yasmeen Rashid up against the circus lion nawaz sharif !!

She was all the President of All Pakistan Doctors' association !!

All the power to the great lady :pakistan:

Happy Birthday PTI

BIrFjTiCEAAn752.jpg

She is ready to lead Pakistan to prosperity and success !! :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom