What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

934819_366374850131093_16480868_n.jpg

ufff..... :lol:

31630_10151438686579527_1959421073_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wesey to bara kehta hai asif zardari sey oath nahi ley ga. bullet proof glass mien speech dey di lekin :omghaha:

tou kiya kerta, DCO ko punjab govt nay protocol order diya tha, waise is baat ki tuk kiya thi ??
@Tiger Awan tu cow ko vote day rhaa hai phir ??? :lol:

tou kiya kerta, DCO ko punjab govt nay protocol order diya tha, waise is baat ki tuk kiya thi ??
@Tiger Awan tu cow ko vote day rhaa hai phir ??? :lol:

oh aik DCO ko nahi sambhal saka ik :lol:

My younger brother,an Abdalian told me that when Shehbaz visited the college on the annual parade, he started his speech and the some Abdalian cadets regardless of their notoriously strict discipline regime,started chanting 'Imran teray jaan nisar, bay shumar, bay shumar' and soon enough, the whole batch of cadets joined the chants. First he ignored then,cut short his speech and left the stage. 10cror development fund that was promised,never came :omghaha:

My younger brother,an Abdalian told me that when Shehbaz visited the college on the annual parade, he started his speech and the some Abdalian cadets regardless of their notoriously strict discipline regime,started chanting 'Imran teray jaan nisar, bay shumar, bay shumar' and soon enough, the whole batch of cadets joined the chants. First he ignored then,cut short his speech and left the stage. 10cror development fund that was promised,never came :omghaha:

Imran Khan's support is greatest among the younger ages, and mostly in the cities, but how that will translate overall when the older and rural voters are added to the mix, it is unknown at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom