What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In post 259, first pic. ?.look how that old man I waiving the PTI bat...great to see, all tiers of society involved.

417834_594387437247529_479233619_n.jpg

Breaking News:
@Jazzbot @aks18
@Aeronaut

70 ex-Nazims of Lahore join PTI today... right now !!!

uffffffffffffff...........lao lao nooray kay liye burnol ka dalla !! :haha:

Big news if true, but share the source of this news. PTI is tightening things around PML-N in Lahore big time..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leader It could also be a trojan horse by PMLN at a crucial time.

no its not, they are grass root level workers who again denied tickets from PMLN, most ticket as hoped were to be given to workers, but eventually handed over to the same family inc and qabza groups...

and this is probably due to efforts of Aleem khan and Mian Amir mehmood, Aslam Iqbal etc... these people are going to make the difference along with Tabdeeli Razakaaar.... inshallah !!

I am sure they won't be given participation in strategic matters. It is just a support for PTI in the form of votes in elections, nothing else.

these people along with Tabdeeli Razakars will help PTI getting votes... inshallah !!

Possible, but anyone who's working on streets these days can easily tell you what the ground realities are. Tabdeeli Rzakar and ISF along with PTI's elected body and Candidates are all going door to door, and this is turning the table big time in Lahore. All PML-N candidates are in panic like situation, that's why NS had to instruct his candidates few days ago to go door to door as well.. :) The game is on in Lahore, and the its going if it will remain the same in next couple of weeks, expect major up sets. The mood of common Lahori's is fast changing..

Huge blow to PML-N in lahore, I was expecting it after Mian Aslam Iqbal joined PTI few days ago.. :yahoo:

Possible, but anyone who's working on streets these days can easily tell you what the ground realities are. Tabdeeli Rzakar and ISF along with PTI's elected body and Candidates are all going door to door, and this is turning the table big time in Lahore. All PML-N candidates are in panic like situation, that's why NS had to instruct his candidates few days ago to go door to door as well.. :) The game is on in Lahore, and the its going if it will remain the same in next couple of weeks, expect major up sets. The mood of common Lahori's is fast changing..

Huge blow to PML-N in lahore, I was expecting it after Mian Aslam Iqbal joined PTI few days ago.. :yahoo:

AHAHA, copy-past league at it again.
Why do these people just copy everything PTI does?
And how come they never copied intra-party elections? :angel:

The best part is that PTI has thousands of trained volunteers going door to door. How many volunteers can PMLN get without giving keema naan?

AHAHA, copy-past league at it again.
Why do these people just copy everything PTI does?
And how come they never copied intra-party elections? :angel:

The best part is that PTI has thousands of trained volunteers going door to door. How many volunteers can PMLN get without giving keema naan?

The funny thing is, NS gave order like Mughal-e-Azam to his worker to go door to door and finish the campaign till 1st May in all over Pakistan.. Like if they have magic stick.. :omghaha:

The funny thing is, NS gave order like Mughal-e-Azam to his worker to go door to door and finish the campaign till 1st May in all over Pakistan.. Like if they have magic stick.. :omghaha:

these people are used to acting like Kings. They think that when they give the word, things should magically happen. They built the metro bus in 11 months! That is criminal!
No feasibility study, no environmental study, no community input, just give orders and get it done.

These people are not even qualified to run an ice cream stand much less Pakistan.

......:omghaha:

oh man I should get paid for all the efforts I did in last 10 years... protest vigil

oye loser bhai @Argus Panoptes ager ap bhi paisay lena chahtay ho establishment say tou rabata ker lo, ager pehle hi Nooray nay apko patwari rakh liya hai tou bhi koe baat nahi, establishment experience nahi mangti ??? :haha:

Right now it is obvious that you are blinded by your missionary zeal to be able to see anything else. Good Luck in your quest. I will maintain the independence of my thoughts without bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom