What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jee janab, ussi tey khudhay line lagey hoi aan, hor kee kariye?

Do you mean to say that our Deep State actors do not influence the media? I may be a loser, but if so, you are quite naive, meray bholay Leader Sahib.

How exactly do you imply that Establishment is supporting PTI? and seriously Hamid Mir being on establishment's payroll ?

look who is naive here, certainly not me.

name a single anchor on tv that supports PTI, we have fought our way to this day for a Naya Pakistan...

How exactly do you imply that Establishment is supporting PTI? and seriously Hamid Mir being on establishment's payroll ?

name a single anchor on tv that supports PTI, we have fought our way to this day for a Naya Pakistan...

The Establishment is absolutely playing behind the scenes to influence the outcome of the elections, through every means at its disposal, just like it has in the past. And like always, it never bets on one horse. It is ready to plan three moves ahead to control whoever wins. And that Sir, is correct 100%.

Tussi nahi manna tey na manno. Gal sachi dee sachi hee rahway gee.

The Establishment is absolutely playing behind the scenes to influence the outcome of the elections, through every means at its disposal, just like it has in the past. And like always, it never bets on one horse. It is ready to plan three moves ahead to control whoever wins. And that Sir, is correct 100%.

now you are giving general statements, in your first post you clearly implied as if establishment is backing PTI through media persons like Hamid Mir or others...

hey wait let me make up one conspiracy theory to you, establishment has planned four moves, not three :D

p.s.

BIj3ssrCUAA0066.jpg

now you are giving general statements, in your first post you clearly implied as if establishment is backing PTI through media persons like Hamid Mir or others...

hey wait let me make up one conspiracy theory to you, establishment has planned four moves, not three :D

Is "establishment is backing PTI through media persons like Hamid Mir or others"? YES. And it is only three moves. Teen sey aagey un kaa damagh nahi kaam kerta hai. UK chaar aur Umreeka paanch moves aagey kee sochta hey.

You are absolutely right. General Kiani paid me to be excited about the change. He ordered me to go to its jalsas and asked me to convince all around me to vote for Imran Khan :pakistan:
Come to our side and I will request Kiani to give you chance to be core commander :wave:

Is "establishment is backing PTI through media persons like Hamid Mir or others"? YES. And it is only three moves. Teen sey aagey un kaa damagh nahi kaam kerta hai. UK chaar aur Umreeka paanch moves aagey kee sochta hey.

oh chad yar... banda gal o karay jida koe wazan howay... awaan tamak toiyan maran da ki faida ?

haha @ bold part !!

You are absolutely right. General Kiani paid me to be excited about the change. He ordered me to go to its jalsas and asked me to convince all around me to vote for Imran Khan :pakistan:
Come to our side and I will request Kiani to give you chance to be core commander :wave:

oh chad yar... banda gal o karay jida koe wazan howay... awaan tamak toiyan maran da ki faida ?

haha @ bold part !!

Hore hanso. May 11th will put the record straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom