What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now it is obvious that you are blinded by your missionary zeal to be able to see anything else. Good Luck in your quest. I will maintain the independence of my thoughts without bias.

go ahead and maintain your "independence" and sit by while History is being made.
As well all know, All the great men of history were the ones who said "I will just sit this out and be "independent"" :rolleyes:

Maybe these Nazims have read the writting on,the wall and may want a share from local govt system PTI has devised. Other parties will never have a local govt system,they want darbaris.

That you must develop!!

I can keep trying.

go ahead and maintain your "independence" and sit by while History is being made.
As well all know, All the great men of history were the ones who said "I will just sit this out and be "independent"" :rolleyes:

Thank you for your entirely unneeded permission. Greatness on your part will require more than a few slogans as part of an election campaign, Sir.

Breaking news:

All ex Nazims who were taking part in Lahore as independent candidates have withdrawn in favor of PTI candidates .

You know,this will start a dominio affect?
@Jazzbot I didn't know that Shafqat Mehmood is a Harvard gratuate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can keep trying.

Thank you for your entirely unneeded permission. Greatness on your part will require more than a few slogans as part of an election campaign, Sir.

Your welcome :)

I can think ore more than a 100,000 reasons for PTI greatness :pakistan:

Imran-Khan-PTI-Jalsa-in-Lahore.jpg

Your turn, what have you ever done for Pakistan? :azn:

Right now it is obvious that you are blinded by your missionary zeal to be able to see anything else. Good Luck in your quest. I will maintain the independence of my thoughts without bias.

your self proclaimed independent view is actually quite ridiculous IMHO. and shifting positions in 4 posts is seriously not a right way..its just lame..

as for my zeal is concern, despite my 24/7 support to PTI and Imran Khan, I still call spade a spade, and dont go bonker here on threads, blaming, without facts or proper understanding of the situation like you did with "Deep state" mantra... learn to mimic words with proper contextualization !!

You know,this will start a dominio affect?
@Jazzbot I didn't know that Shafqat Mehmood is a Harvard gratuate.

It is only independent candidates withdrawing. It will end up being a two horse race for most constituencies, which is the most common situation in most closely fought elections.

Breaking News:
@Jazzbot @aks18
@Aeronaut

70 ex-Nazims of Lahore join PTI today... right now !!!

uffffffffffffff...........lao lao nooray kay liye burnol ka dalla !! :haha:

:sniper: ai hoi naa gal hun lahore chai Asan Clean Sweep karan gay INSHA ALLAH :D

Mian amir and other nazims joined PTI cz rest of parties are not going for local bodies election PML N will never go for it cz Shahbaz Sharif's One man Show thingy fails if PML N goes for Local Bodies election :D thats why they choosed PTI :D

salam everyone,i am here after a long time.Imran khan and PTI is running an amazing campaign.When i talk to people every one talk about this amazing josh and jazba for PTI.My relative (Khaliq ur rehman) is also given PTI ticket for PK 12 (Cherat area).So its going to be him and Mian Iftikhar of ANP.We also have good relations with Mian Iftikhar because some of my family members were ANP supporters including my dad who was in ANP in late 60s and 70s during his school time.Mian Iftikhar also helped my dad uncle Ishaq khattak to be care taker minister in KPK.He is now information minister.But now things have changed its no longer about our own interest its about Pakistan.Everyone is saying Mian Iftikhar is a nice person but we will vote for PTI and my reply is just be like that.
Another important seat is NA 5 nowshera.Pervez khattak is running from here on PTI ticket, this seat is confirm he will win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom